Va Va Voom

VENUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He took a hard blink and opened his eyes back, but alas there still stood all of Chanyeol right in front of him. His eyes began to wonder and ... well ... he found out something about his best friend that he never thought he would. It now made sense to Kai why Yeol was so popular amongst the boys and the girls in High School and ever since.

 

He had a big di-

 

"Good morning," Chanyeol looked at him with a smile.

 

This couldn't be reality ... maybe this was a dream or this wasn't his really apartment. Jongin walked out of the kitchen towards what should be Kyungsoo's bedroom to check if the older was in there. If he wasn't, than he had somehow gone home with Yeol last night.

 

When he got to the door and tapped it open though, it was Soo who was laying on his clouds of blue rather than Baekhyun. So this was his definitely his apartment. The freak out began setting in and his next step was to pinch himself awake which he went about doing a few times, but each time nothing changed. He looked back over and now Yeol was happily putting his food on a few different plates and getting everything ready.

 

He had woken up alone in his own room -- the first time in a while -- which confirmed that Chanyeol hadn't been in bed with him. And there were no giant clothes strewn over the couch to suggest he'd slept in the living room after their 'wild' night.

 

All the evidence suggested one thing.

 

Kai walked back over to Kyungsoo's room, re-tapped the door open, and this time inspected the floor and sure enough he saw the outfit Yeol was wearing last night resting on the ground ... mingled with the one Soo had worn ...

 

The giant hadn't ... he couldn't have, this was ... this couldn't ... but, no this just wasn't possible, no way in hell...

 

'Last night was supposed to be Kai's victory'

 

He spun on his heel to face his friend who was still moseying around the kitchen as happy as a clam, "You!"

 

"Me? I already said good morning, you're the one being rude," the giant was unfazed with Kai's accusatory tone or finger pointing.

 

He couldn't even think right now he was so angry, he couldn't even find the right words to say, he just wanted to break something, , "what the happened last night?"

 

"You got really drunk with someone and started making out with them and then they left you and you cried about it at the bar for the rest of the night until we dragged you home," he paused, "you were right when you told me you can't handle your liquor."

 

"You know that's not what I'm talking about."

 

"I made breakfast."

 

"What happened last night?"

 

"I think it's going to be good, I always make breakfast for Baekhyun and I before work in the morning."

 

"Goddammit, tell me what happened between you and Kyungsoo last night," he packed as much fury into each word as he could and he hoped it came off with the right amount of explosion.

 

"I think you know."

 

"Start from the beginning."

 

"We started out dancing and he asked me what was wrong -- like you did -- and I decided to share and unlike you and Baek, he actually seemed to understand and he cared about my point of view."

 

"So that gives you the right to cheat?"

 

"Calm down Kai, let me at least get there ... he told me about some of his problems and we really had a moment. I kissed him which made things awkward and he left to find you," Kai was doing his best not to be distracted by Yeol's nudeness right now, "you were wailing at the bar so we decided to go home and when we got here we talked about it more and the way it made him feel and things just sort of ... blasted off."

 

"How is that a justification?"

 

"Because for once someone actually cared about me."

 

Kai tried to take a calming breath because if he didn't he was going to keep going off like an angry volcano and that wouldn't be productive for anyone right now. It didn't work though as he was still fire-breathing mad and he would have yelled more if he didn't hear rustling from Kyungsoo's room.

 

"So you decided to use him because he made you feel cared for?" this was the last burning question he could throw before the older would show up.

 

He'd halt his strike as soon as Soo came in because he didn't want to hurt his roommate with his accusations. But from the little sounds he could hear coming from the room behind him, he was relatively sure he was going to at least get this answered.

 

"Is this what this is about? You think I'm going to hump and dump him?" god, he didn't understand why Yeol would use such an immature phrase, "Look ... Kyungsoo is ... I mean ... he's amazing in the sack and he's nice ... I'm not gonna hurt him. I think it's really sweet you care about him like that, but I'm your best friend, you know me better than to think I'd do something that terrible."

 

Suddenly Jongin realized that Chanyeol was misinterpreting his anger and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. Because while it covered his bases and didn't reveal his crush it also meant that the bile he spat had less poison.

 

He decided not to correct his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter