Yeobosayo

VENUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It'd been about three weeks since he'd moved in with Kyungsoo and much to his chagrin, still nothing serious had happened besides their nap.

 

But much to his avail, he'd received quite a few hugs in the last two weeks that made up for any and all lack of progress he'd made. Oh, and also their nap.

 

So that's why he was so annoyed tonight as he hung out at Sehun's while Soo was on a date.

 

He hadn't even known Kyungsoo was seeing anyone and for all their moments together so far -- and they'd spent quite a bit of time together since they'd gotten to know one another more -- the older had never even brought it up.

 

Kai wouldn't have heard anything about it at all if he hadn't caught Kyungsoo on his way out the door to go meet his suitor. And then there it was, suddenly sprung upon him, Do Kyungsoo was dating some man that certainly wasn't good enough for him. Anyone that got to be with that beautiful creature should have showed up at his door with roses and chocolate and treated him like it was valentines day every day.

 

He realized that he shouldn't be so bothered by this. Besides the fact that Kyungsoo had absolutely no reason to be faithful to Kai (they had only just become friends a few weeks ago), the older hadn't exactly been a dusty, old maid.

 

As the younger had complained about before, Soo was actually out a lot and at least once a week the boy stayed the night somewhere other than their apartment. Considering the rumors, he knew what this all added up to, but there was something very different between Kyungsoo having little flings and one-night stands and the older having a full time boyfriend. A boyfriend made things a lot more difficult for Kai considering his little crush he had developed.

 

Maybe that's why he was so frustrated by this newest little tid-bit of information. Because it separated him that much more from someone who he was developing fledgling feelings for.

 

"You look like someone's drowned your puppy," Sehun poked his shoulder, "it's starting to hurt my feelings."

 

"It's not you Sehun-ah, it's the stupid guy Kyungsoo is going out with," Kai was hoping for sympathy, after-all, he'd been confiding in Sehun for a while now.

 

"Have you met this 'stupid guy' yet?" the pale boy used a very pointed voice, "because it's rude to be throwing around names if you don't even know what the guy looks like."

 

"I don't have to know what the guy looks like," Jongin countered, "if he hasn't proposed to Soo yet, then he's a stupid guy."

 

"Such strong feelings."

 

"You'd get it if you ever met him ..." he stared off and mused about the beauty he had sought for under a month now, "he's the most perfect person I've ever met."

 

"Person?"

 

"He's ... he's so unique ... I don't even know how to describe him correctly I guess, he's just ... not like anyone I've ever met, Sehun ..."

 

"You sound really starstruck," his friend stood up from the couch they were on, "and you know what's the best thing to do when you're starstruck? Drink ... because being buzzed makes you less whiney."

 

"You're evil."

 

Sehun disappeared into the kitchen but hollered back, "I know!"

 

Kai was very happy that he hadn't ended up staying at Sehun's; as he looked around his pale friend's apartment, he realized the place was a ing dump. Clothes were scattered everywhere ... there were multiple bags of trash in the kitchen waiting to be done away with.

 

The couch was kind of lumpy and the other chairs in the living room were odd colors with even odder stains. It was the typical 'bachelor's pad' you might say and Kai would have let Sehun get away with this excuse if it wasn't for the fact that his bestie was currently in a relationship.

 

Three people lived here and of those three, two where Chinese immigrants and only one was het. Poor Kris, the world he must live in being a straight man in Sehun's catty, angsty, gay universe.

 

On the other hand, one of the immigrants was gay and actually rather expressive about it (or so he'd overheard in one of Baekhyun's many little gossip sessions).

 

Honestly, that was kind of the reason he came by tonight, besides the general loneliness of being in his apartment when his crush was on a date. He had come to finally meet the fabulous Luhan for which he'd heard plenty about. Anyone that could tame Sehun enough to slow his libido into monogamy -- after-all, Sehun had previously been the floozy of the three -- was someone that needed to be studied.

 

"Are your roommates going to be here tonight?" this was his sly way of giving the Luhan-waters a little test.

 

"I'm pretty sure Kris is with some girl," Sehun came back in holding the brown bottles, "and Luhan will be over later ... he's ummm ... he's ..." his pale friend began looking around the room for an excuse.

 

"He's what?"

 

"He's out okay ... and he'll be back later so no big deal."

 

"What do you mean it's no big deal? Either you don't want to tell me or you don't know and if you don't know my first assumption is going to be that he's cheating on you."

 

Sehun swallowed, "it's the former -- you really think anyone would cheat on someone that looks like me -- anyways,  you're an and I don't want to tell you in case you're mean to my Luhannie."

 

"Luhannie? That sounds like a girls name," Kai was trying to hold back laughter, "can it be said that Oh Sehun, former aspiring Cheer Squad Captain, has decided to dip into his stock of the women folk."

 

"See, that's why I didn't want to tell you, because you're an ," Sehun hit him hard in his upper arm, "and ha. ha; the way you speak about women makes you sound infinitely more straight than I do."

 

"So Luhannie, who might be a girl, is cheating on you and you're going to sit here and lecture me about wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter