Homewrecker

VENUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He'd certainly put a kink in Chanyeol's day by so unexpectedly announcing his new found status with Kyungsoo. But the damper he'd created soon wore off when the older explained to Yeol how he wanted to take things further.

 

That was how he knew that with his best friend, this was only about ; because in the end, the only thing he was worried about was if he was going to get restrictions put on that .  And resentfully, Kai confirmed that Yeol would not ... that he'd still get to do what he wanted with Soo when Soo wanted ... and Soo seemed to have a ravenous thirst to do what he wanted when Yeol came again later that evening. And thanks to Soo, Chanyeol came several more times that evening.

 

Kai just got on the internet, slipped on his beats, and listened to his music as loud as possible ... it worked relatively well enough. Between tumblr and the new G.O.D. album, he was thoroughly distracted while Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had their time.

 

Yeol didn't stay the night though which the younger was thankful for, but it wasn't like Kai would have allowed him to anyways. In reality, the reason Yeol had left -- which wasn't very enthusiastically either -- was because the blonde had started restraining him lately.

 

This made Jongin very happy at first, but he wasn't so cheerful when he got a text from Baekhyun 'inviting' him to coffee before class today. Damn wednesdays for having a late schedule.

 

And so he found himself in the most awkward position in his life --- which he didn't think was possible after the evening he'd spent hiding away from the sounds of Yeol and Soo screwing. He was going to have to defend Chanyeol and lie for him so that he could do his duty in keeping Kyungsoo safe.

 

This was the job of a proper boyfriend right? He so wished he could just rat Yeol out and have Baek tear him away forever so that he'd be completely out of the picture, but this was not the reality of what would happen if he tattled on the tallest.

 

No, in the real world, Baekhyun would have taken that knowledge and at best, give Chanyeol the second rate punishment. Instead, the little blonde would release a fury and beast upon poor Kyungsoo, the likes of which no one deserved to face without copious amounts of stress medication and alcohol.

 

He was really having to deal with the problems of an open relationship like this and he disliked it. Yet of course he'd swallow it down because he soared with Kyungsoo's presence in his life; better with him, someway or somehow, than without.

 

The relationship was definitely worth the struggle, it was just really uncharted territory for Jongin and he wasn't coping as quickly as he'd like. And in the depths of his heart ... he hoped his feelings would stay so unadjusted and disoriented.

 

He hadn't given up on his plan to subtract Chanyeol from the equation and make this into the monogamous relationship that it should be. By playing long form like he was, ultimately he'd gain more and show Soo his dedication.

 

Jongin was planning to spend as long as it took to woo Kyungsoo the right way and make this relationship go on a steady course that would solidify it fully. He wouldn't be like Yeol ... this wasn't going to only focus on ing.

 

That was just going to be one of the more incredible byproducts and it would come in due time.

 

"Wipe that smirk off your face, I want to know why you're being so coy right now," Baekhyun blew on his coffee.

 

"I'm not being coy, I just genuinely don't know what your talking about," he didn't much like coffee -- it burned on it's way down -- but he'd bought himself a few different pastries to snack on while he endured this terrible 'breakfast.' Call it emotional eating if you will.

 

"You're telling me that you haven't noticed all the time Yeol's been spending at your apartment," the blonde had that y look painted on his face that so often found a home there, "that it's not weird how many times he's spent the night."

 

"Chanyeol is my best friend and I'm his, of course we spend a lot of time together, what else would we be doing?" , he was starting to find this funny. Maybe it was how angry Baekhyun was getting ... for once, Baek wasn't in the driver's seat of being the source of angry frustration.

 

The blonde sipped his coffee and looked out the window, "see, this is the coy I was talking about that you need to cut ... I know you're not being honest."

 

"If you really knew, we wouldn't be talking right now, would we?"

 

He huffed more and shifted in his seat, letting Kai know he was successfully getting under his skin, "You're hiding something, I can feel it and so is he ..."

 

"Do you always act like this, because you know this type of behavior drives men away a lot of times," the irony of him saying this while being so clingy himself brought a smile to his face, "maybe you should talk to Chanyeol before making brash assumptions."

 

"I have! And you know what he says? He says he's just hanging out with you."

 

"And that's what I've confirmed."

 

"Why would he choose 'hanging with you' over time with me -- I'm his boyfriend for 's sake, I hold the gate-key to when and where he receives pleasure."

 

Kai rolled his eyes and looked away because he could only wish this was true.

 

"I can't tell you why he likes spending more time with me than you, maybe if you tried not being a ."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter