Fxxk U

VENUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ing Fantastic Weekend. That's all he could say.

 

He had Kyungsoo all to himself during the last two days with no Yeol in sight and all they'd done was cuddle and talk and flirt and what more could he want?

 

He hadn't gotten to eat at the ballroom after-all -- not that that was such a bad thing, as it made the evening almost entirely free besides the drinks they'd ordered a few hours in -- but Soo made up for it by making them a special snack as soon as they got home. After that, they went to bed and cuddled until late in the next afternoon where they got up and played around on the couch all day.

 

The pair ended up falling asleep on the couch right after dinner and dramas and staying asleep all night and late into the following morning. And when they finally woke up, they stayed like lazy cats in their positions, watching whatever music show happened to be on that morning.

 

"I'm not the only one who thinks they're good-looking, right?" Kai's eyes were glued on the men performing on screen.

 

"2PM? I mean ... I don't really pay attention to them-,"

 

"That wasn't the question now, was it."

 

"Fine," Soo huffed before chuckling under his breath, "they're very hunky, but maybe they're not my type."

 

"And you're type would be?"

 

"Tall, Dark, and Handsome."

 

"So not only 2PM, but almost every other male idol on JYP."

 

Kyungsoo poked his shoulder, "See, this is why I didn't want to talk about it, because you'd make fun of me ... I think the more surprising thing would be that 2PM is your type."

 

"2PM could do whatever they wanted to my body," Jongin released a fake moan, "I would be putty in their paws." The older rolled his eyes, prompting Kai to lean forward and put a kiss on Kyungsoo's nose, "don't be jealous, I like you a lot more."

 

Soo smiled and they cuddled further while the performance ended and the mc's came on the screen to talk to the group. Besides the buzzing of the television everything was quiet ... and that's when they heard a faint crash in the distance.

 

"Do you think everything's alright out there?" the older seemed stressed and his eyebrows were deeply furrowed. It would have been cute if things didn't sound so damned eventful and dangerous outside.

 

"I'll go check."

 

Soo nodded and stood up so that Jongin could get off the couch and go see what was happening. The younger took a deep breath and hoped that it wasn't anything serious for a host of reasons, one of the most pressing being that he wanted to get back to simplicity with Soo.

 

Finally, he opened the door and peaked his head out; when at first he didn't find anything, he felt relieved, but when he heard another 'boom-clang,' he noticed the door to his best friend's apartment was wide open.

 

"Don't ing touch me!" he could hear Baekhyun screeching, "I'm tired of this Park Chanyeol, I'm tired of you not respecting me."

 

His friend's voice was severely muffled, but he could tell that Yeol was yelling back.

 

“ you!” his friend boomed from close to the entrance.

 

"Shut the door!! Someone is going to call management if you don't shut the ing door back!" so apparently the blonde was just noticing the door? He wished he had some insight into what exactly was happening, but at the same time he didn't want to get caught up in something that could get him hurt.

 

"You can't control everything Baekhyun!" there was his best friend's low command approaching, "Just because you're a doesn't mean you can treat me like I'm some bastard. You will not ever hit me again, do you understand? This is my house, you sleep in my bed, and I humor you with my ing presence. I will touch you when I want and if you try making things violent again when I try, I'll show you what it's like to hit someone."

 

He was nauseated by the fight going on and it was showing really frightening sides of both the blonde and the giant, but he couldn't find it within himself to shut them out and respect their privacy. They'd been in bad shape for some time now, but this newest explosion seemed like it could be the worst and his curiosity wouldn't allow him to ignore such insanity.

 

Kyungsoo crept up next to him, looking more concerned than before, and the younger wrapped his arm around the older's waist to try and give him some peace. Not that they'd even get targeted, but he wanted to convey to Soo that he would protect him no matter what.

 

Another loud crash and he could hear a slam against the wall before footsteps started to march towards the open door.

 

"Good! Good, ing go to Kai since you miss him so damn much!" Baek's voice was highlighted by hysterics and it sounded like he was sobbing while screaming, "Kai and his ! You can all each other's .... you Park Chanyeol, choke and die!"

 

"You don't mean that," so Yeol was for sure the one standing closest to the doorway, "You don't mean any of that and in a few days, you're going to come crawling back to me crying! If I had any sense I'd throw you out and be finished, but I've put too damn much into us to give up so easily."

 

"You don't care about us ..." this sounded like a whisper.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter