Chapter 1

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin)

 

I woke up from a nice comfy sleep and got up to get ready, I am so nervous but I am glad in a way. I walk to my closet, grab my yellow shirt and red pants and put on my shoes tying my shoe laces on properly. I walked into my bathroom and combed my dyed light as brown/blonde hair and washed my face so I didn’t look indecent. I heard a knocking on the door.

 

“Son, can I come in?” I heard mother call out.

 

“You may mother,” I reply walking out of the bathroom and my mother was on the verge of tears. She gets so emotional I tell you.  

 

“Oh son you are growing up and into a fine young man, now are you nervous for your test?” she asked me messing with my hair, I let her because there is no point in fighting, it is against our beliefs.

 

“Aw mother it is just a test, don’t need to get worked up about it. I will do the test then come home with my lips sealed, not allowed to tell anyone,” I smiled and she laughed a little. We both walked out of the house and I waved goodbye to my mother and walked towards the area where we had to do our aptitude test to choose what faction we could be in.

 

“TAEMIN!” I heard my friend Kai shout at me. He ran next to me to catch up and we carried on walking. Kai well Jongin is my best friend, even though he is in a different faction which is called Abnegation who are selfless people but Jongin is different though. “So Taemin ready for it?”

 

“Oh yes of course I am! I am going to do my best and if necessary use violence to save myself,” I fist pumped in the air.

 

“You know if your mother or faction heard you say that, you’d be in trouble. Amity don’t do violence,” he teased me and I playfully pushed him away. Yeah I am different from my faction, I like peace but I hate it as well, a love hate relationship. But I also like dauntless in my opinion. They have inspired me ever since I was young in the streets playing and saw them running a group, climbing up things and jumping into trains, they are so awesome.

 

“Taemin… hey Taemin!” my mind came back into reality and Jongin was calling my name, whoops. “Stop day dreaming I am trying to tell you something I heard from my family. Someone in my faction called Minho was beaten up by his father and that is the reason why he left for dauntless, his father Yun-kyum apparently disagrees with it but it’s just rumors is all. Hey here we are, good luck!” Kai waved goodbye and ran inside to get registered. I walked inside and did the same walking to a room where a chair was there and needles… I hate them so much.

 

“Oh Lee Taemin come sit down on the chair for me. Good boy now I am going to give you this drink and you need to drink it honey,” she gave me a vile of bluish liquid. I gulped nervously, my throat dry.

 

“Why do I need to?” I wondered looking at the liquid nervously.

 

“Don’t ask, do it,” she demands and I quickly drink it and lay down, I felt tired and closed my eyes. I opened them both again and I was in some different room with mirrors everywhere I look, I see many views of myself and I touch it to see if an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter