Cuteness

Demonic Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes tired as he stared straight into something furry. Baekhyun sat up fast as he looked totally confused around in the room. He didn't remember what happened yesterday until he saw Black lay beside him on the bed and pure happily.

 

Chanyeol...?”

 

Baekhyun looked around in the room after Chanyeol who's not there. Baekhyun sneaked up from the bed as he let his bare feet meet the slightly cold floor. Baekhyun walked with light steps towards the bedroom's door and opened it slowly.

Baekhyun peeked his head out of the room and looked around in the living room. He saw Chanyeol lay on the couch with a blanket over his body and a pillow laying beside the couch on the floor. Baekhyun sighed a little but he couldn't help but to feel relieved. Chanyeol is still here with him, which means that he should be safe. They both should be safe.

Baekhyun sneaked out to the living room as he heard light small pawn steps behind him. Baekhyun glanced over his shoulder and watched Black follow him towards the kitchen. Baekhyun silently opened the fridge and picked out a bottle of water, but he tried to not make any sounds to no wake up Chanyeol.

Baekhyun drank a little water as he turned around to walk back to the bedroom when he almost bumped into someone tall. Baekhyun almost spit out the water in his mouth as scared he got as Chanyeol was fast to hold up his hands and take a step back while laughing.

 

Haha, sorry little man. I'm not used with other people around me this early in the morning-”
“Holy Chanyeol! You scared the out of the!”

 

Baekhyun gasped as he had to hold a hand on his chest to calm himself down. Chanyeol laughed a little as Baekhyun chuckled a little as well. He didn't hear Chanyeol come into the kitchen at all, it kind of scared the out of him to be honest.

 

Sorry if I scared you, I truly didn't mean to do that. Are you hungry?”
“Mm... A little.”
“Let's eat the chicken that's left from last night.”
“Are you too lazy to cook?”
“Actually, I don't know how to cook.”
“What? Really? You got to be kidding me.”
“No, I'm not. I'm serious.”
“Geez, do I have to cook for you? Do you like pancakes?”
“B-But we got chicken from-”
“We're going to eat breakfast Chanyeol, not lunch nor dinner.”
“But I don't want to bother you.”
“Don't worry about it, just answer my question instead. Do you like pancakes?”
“Yeah, pancakes sounds good.”
“Good, then I will make some.”

 

Baekhyun handled his bottle with water to Chanyeol who took it and let Baekhyun get started with the cooking. Chanyeol had to help him to find everything he needed to make pancakes, else it was only Baekhyun who did everything.

 

Are you sure that you don't need my help?”
“You will just be in the way. Feed your cat instead.”
“If you say so. Call me if you need me.”
“I will.”

 

Baekhyun continued his cooking as Chanyeol left the room. Baekhyun took his time to make the dough before he could fry the pancakes. While he fried the pancakes, he suddenly felt a presence behind him as he glanced over his shoulder to see Chanyeol lean against the wall in the opening to the kitchen.

 

It smells delicious.”
“I hope it will be as delicious as it smells.”
“Haha, you can't be as bad as I am.”
“Set the table please.”
“Yes sir.”

 

Chanyeol begun to set the table as Baekhyun fried the last few pancakes before he could serve them. Chanyeol sat down with Baekhyun by the breakfast table as they ate the food in silence. Black came into the kitchen after a while and meowed loudly. Chanyeol sighed as he picked up his cat and put him on his lap.

 

You let Black sit in your lap while eating?”
“Yeah, because he's attention sick.”
“Haha, that sounds so cute.”
“It is sometimes, but not all the time.”
“Wait... Doesn't that mean that you're also attention sick?”

 

Chanyeol went silent as he stared dumb at Black before he burst out in laughter. Baekhyun laughed as well since Chanyeol looked so funny and the fact that he just called himself attention sick is just funny.

 

Omo, I have never thought like that before!”
“Haha, you're too funny sometimes.”
“No, you're too funny Baekhyun. Oh man, I haven't been able to laugh like this for years.”
“W-What? Really?”
“If you only knew.”
“I wish to know, but you won't tell me anything.”
“Exactly.”
“Why won't you tell me anything?”
“Because... I don't want too.”
“But... You know everything about me, I want to know everything about you too.”
“What good is it to know everything about me?”
“Then I will ask you the same; what good is it to you that you know everything about me?”

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who chuckled and put down his fork. Chanyeol looked amazed, like he didn't expect Baekhyun to answer him that quickly and confident.

 

Omo... You're not afraid to open your mouth I hear.”
“What? I think it's unfair that you promise me to tell me everything yet you don't.”
“I just woke up, I don't want to ruin our day-”
“I made you pancakes.”

 

Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol stared amazed at him once again. Baekhyun sighed as Chanyeol just stared at him and Baekhyun decided to give up for now. Baekhyun continued to eat his food before he was done and got up to clean the table.

 

Omo... Baekhyun... Can you... pout again?”
“Why?”
“Because it looked so cute! Omo, do it again!”
“Never!”
“Oh come on!”
“Not until you tell me about everything!”
“Hahaha! Won't happen until the evening! You can't fool me with your cuteness that easily!”
“Oh, have you even seen my cuteness in act?”

 

Baekhyun smirked at Chanyeol who stared dumb at him. Chanyeol seemed to realize his weakness as Baekhyun literally sprinted into Chanyeol's bedroom and closed the door fast. He knows how to make Chanyeol to tell him about everything he wants! He just needs cuteness!

But then again, he doesn't have any things to make him even cuter than what he already is. Baekhyun pouted as he tried to think of something he could do from here. Baekhyun looked around in the room as he searched for anything that could help him. Baekhyun's eyes suddenly saw something that made him wonder why it was there, but what he saw was really there.

 

Yah, Baekhyun! What are you up to now?!”
“Do you mind if I borrow your stuff?!”
“What kind of stuff?!”
“Just stuff I can see in the room without opening anything!”
“That kind of makes no sense, but fine!”

 

Baekhyun smirked as he walked over and gathered what he needed. Baekhyun knows exactly how to make Chanyeol to tell him what he wants to know.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun wants to know the truth so badly, but he doesn't want to scare him away. He's planning to make Baekhyun wait for a long time to be honest, because if Baekhyun finds out that Chanyeol is... Well, if Baekhyun finds out the truth, he won't trust Chanyeol anymore and Chanyeol won't be able to protect the boy.

But to be honest, he's not sure if he has the right to keep the truth away from Baekhyun. He mean, it's Baekhyun's life and parents it's about. It's not like his life is in danger and even if it is, his life isn't as valuable as Baekhyun's life.

 

Hey Black, can you sneak into the room and tell me what Baekhyun is up to?”
“Meow~”
“What do you mean no?”
“Meow~”
“Fine fine, let's wait for him to come out again.”

 

Chanyeol sat on the couch and patted Black as he listened to the giggles that comes from his room. Chanyeol begins to wonder what Baekhyun truly is up to and why he's up to it. Chanyeol tried to sit still on the couch but he can feel the urge to go into his bedroom and take a look at what Baekhyun is doing.

 

Hey Chanyeol oppa~”

 

Chanyeol stared shocked at the door to his bedroom as it went open and his jaw literally dropped when he saw Baekhyun come out. Chanyeol stared at the boy with wide eyes as he walked over to the couch and sat cutely down beside him.

 

Chanyeol oppa, let me give you my special aegyo performance~”
“W-Wait, I-I don't think-”
“Oh come on oppa, I just want to show you my aegyo~ You know what aegyo is, right~?”

 

Chanyeol nodded slowly as he stared at Baekhyun and for some seconds he felt more than amazed. His cute little Baekhyun is super cute, but he's also kind of... y when he talks this cutely to him. Especially when he says oppa and not hyung like he should do.

 

Okay, let's start with the easy one~ One plus one is two~”

 

Chanyeol nodded foolishly as Baekhyun continued his aegyo while Chanyeol's eyes was stuck to Baekhyun's cute face. Chanyeol felt how his mind slowly begun to go blank and all he could think of was how Baekhyun looked like.

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's cute deep brown eyes and his pale face that made his cute pink soft lips look cuter. Baekhyun's perfect nose is painted a little black and he got three whiskers on each cheek and on top of his head... Wow, Chanyeol totally forgot that he had rabbit ears at home (fake ones of course).

Chanyeol feels like hypnotized by Baekhyun and all he can think of is that he looks extremely cute, but if he would wear tight black jeans and a tight shirt as well, he would rather look y. Chanyeol can't help to imagine Baekhyun more y than cute, but Baekhyun still totally got him stuck in his cuteness.

 

Oppa, ain't I cute~?”
“Y-You're really cute...”
“Do you want me to be cuter~?”
“Mm...”

 

Chanyeol nodded like a fool as Baekhyun pouted cutely and posed in front of him with aegyo poses. Baekhyun must literally be the king when it comes to aegyo. Just give him a pair of rabbit ears and an eyeliner pen and he will become the cutest rabbit you can find on earth.

 

Oppa, y-you're getting r-really close now...”
“S-Sorry, I just think you're so cute.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he tried to not lean closer to Baekhyun without he leaned back in the couch and watched Baekhyun who smiled. But Chanyeol's eyes feels like stuck to Baekhyun's face and soon enough, he could only think of Baekhyun and nothing else.

 

Hey oppa~? Can I ask you something~?”
“Sure, just ask cutie.”

 

Baekhyun blushed as Chanyeol sat up straight and stared amazed at him. Baekhyun just became even cuter when he blushed. Can't he blush more often? Chanyeol smiled big as Baekhyun blushed even more as he couldn't help to almost giggle.

 

Omo, you're so cute! I could even kiss you!”
“W-What? R-Really? O-Oppa, you're so embarrassing...”
“Well, I can be more than embarrassing you know.”
“D-Dirty minded oppa... s-stop look at me like that oppa...”

 

Baekhyun blushed as Chanyeol chuckled and forced himself to lean back in the couch to not lean any closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun kept blushing even though Chanyeol didn't say anything. Chanyeol just watched Baekhyun, that's all. He doesn't touch the boy or say anything, he just watches the boy.

 

Well, you wanted to ask me something?”
“Mm, I want to ask my guardian something~”

 

Chanyeol felt how he suddenly woke up from Baekhyun's hypnosis and turned into something more serious. He knows what Baekhyun wants now and he won't tell the boy, no matter what. He will have to resist the urge to tell him, no matter how cute Baekhyun is.

 

I'm right here, just ask Baekhyun-ah.”
“Can't you tell me about those strange people~? You know-”
“No, I can't.”
“W-What? Why not?”

 

Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol looked away to not get trapped in the boy's aegyo. Baekhyun wouldn't give up though, he just moved to come into Chanyeol's view.

 

Oh please oppa~ Can't you tell me~? For my sake~ Pretty please~”
“No Baekhyun, not now-”
“Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty please~”

 

Chanyeol shook his head as he just looked away from Baekhyun who probably got really disappointed. Chanyeol wants to tell the boy, but if he does he might scare him away from him. He doesn't want to bring up such darkness when he can spend his time with the boy in the light.

 

Ah, I know! Let's play video games!”
“No... Oppa is mean...”

 

Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol shook his head and tried to not give after. Baekhyun can pout and act as much cute he wants too, but Chanyeol won't tell him. Not today, not for a long time. Maybe never if he doesn't have too.

 

C-Chanyeol... Please...”
“No is no Baekhyun, don't act like a child-”
“B-But you promised!”

 

Baekhyun shouted more frustrated by now and he looked really upset to be honest. Chanyeol felt how he only could scratch the back of his head as he stared at Baekhyun. What should he say now?

 

I-I'm sorry, but no is no-”
“You're such a meanie! I trusted you!”

 

Baekhyun got up fast and run back into the bedroom and closed the door fast. Chanyeol sighed as he begun to wonder if he takes care of a child or if he watch over an almost totally grownup man.

 

Baekhyun, please don't get all upset! Yah, it's not like it's that important after all. Hey, do you hear me? Baekhyun? Baekhyun-ah?”

 

Chanyeol knocked on the bedroom's door before he remembered that it's his apartment they are at. Chanyeol opened the door and looked inside to find Baekhyun curled together on the bed. Chanyeol sighed as he walked in and walked over to the bed Baekhyun sat on. Baekhyun turned his back against Chanyeol as fast Chanyeol sat down beside him on the bed.

 

Yah, are you a child? You're supposed to be grownup-”
“You don't know anything... Just leave me alone...”
“Yah, are you seriously upset?”
“Don't just
yah me! You promised and I trusted you! I just want to know the damn truth! Is it that hard to understand?!”

 

Baekhyun looked really upset and he even cried by now. Chanyeol felt the guilt take over him as he just sat there in silence. He wants to leave Baekhyun alone but at the same time, he wasn't to comfort the boy. He did promise Baekhyun that he would tell him everything today, but he's scared.

 

Baekhyun... I really... I'm sorry... I lied to you last night... I won't tell you... Because if I tell you, everything will become worse-”
“Fine then! I will leave and I don't want to see you ever again!”
“Yah! Now you're going too far Baekhyun!”

 

Chanyeol had to put an end to this childish behavior. Chanyeol stood up fast and stared seriously down at Baekhyun who stared with teary eyes at him. Chanyeol sighed as he tried to not lose his seriousness, but it's really hard to be this serious when Baekhyun is crying.

 

I promised to tell you, but I won't... Because I'm scared.”
“S-Scared?”
“Yeah... I'm scared that if you find out... about the truth... you will get scared of me too.”

 

Chanyeol sighed when he saw Baekhyun's face that is kind of ruined by the makeup he must have used to look like a rabbit. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled the boy up of the bed and pulled him gently with him towards the bathroom to wash his face.

 

C-Chanyeol...”
“Don't worry, we're just going to wash your face...”
“I just... want to know the truth... Don't you feel like that too sometimes?”

 

Chanyeol didn't say anything without he just kept walking. He knows exactly how it feels like to not know the truth even though you want to know it so badly. Maybe he should tell Baekhyun after all? Because he did promise Baekhyun to tell him the truth and Chanyeol doesn't want to be a bastard anymore... He wants to be that good guardian that will protect Baekhyun till the day he dies.

 


Ayo guys! What's up? ^.^

So I don't have that much to say, yet I'm writing this little message for you. All I have to say is that I will update within two weeks, I promise! I also want to thank you all for your amazing support! It means a lot to me that you support this fiction! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very appreciated, but it's up to you all! It's not a must though, remember that! ^.^

Else I will see you next time I update. Take care till then! Have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon/evening! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3