Bad Prank

Demonic Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Chanyeol...? Where... did you go...?”

 

Baekhyun sits up slowly as he looks confused around him. At first he didn't recognize where he is, but after a couple of seconds he remembered that he and Chanyeol met one of Chanyeol's friends who took them in. That's right, he had passed out and Chanyeol had taken him here.

 

Meow~”
“Ah, good morning Black. Did you sleep well?”

 

Baekhyun gently pats the cat's head, even though he's not used to touch a cat like this. He has always been a dog person, but he has never minded cats either. He thinks they're cute, but dogs are more loyal than most cats. Cats are as cute as dogs though, so he can't help but to like them a little as well.

 

Where is Chanyeol? Do you know where he is?”

 

Black jumped down of the bed as he meowed loudly towards the door. Baekhyun hurries to get up of the bed and then followed Black over to the door. It must lead out to the rest of the building they're in and somewhere out there is Chanyeol. Baekhyun carefully opens the door as Black sneaks out before him as he meows loudly.

Baekhyun hesitates a little before he steps out of the room and follows Black towards the stairs. The corridor they walk down is quite big and beautiful. The walls are decorated with old paintings and pictures, but also with elegant candle holders. On the floor is a big carpet that covers mostly of the dark wood floor and by the wall stands small statues and plants.

 

Meow~”
“I still can't understand you Black...”

 

Baekhyun mumbles quietly as they meet the stairs that leads down to a big hallway. Black walks downstairs right away without hesitation, but Baekhyun can't help but to hesitate a little. What if Chanyeol isn't here and Baekhyun will meet the person who actually lives here? He will be alright, r-right?

 

Meow~ Meow~ Meow~”
“Fine fine fine, I'm coming...”

 

Baekhyun slowly begins to walk down the stairs as he finally hears someone talk near the end of the stairs. He hurries to look around to find another cat that is gray. Black hurries over to the cat as he just stares at it for a long time before he begins to walk again with the gray cat walking beside him. Baekhyun hesitates even more before he slowly begins to walk after the cats.

 

Meow~”
“Meow~”
“I still can't understand you...”

 

Baekhyun sighs tired as he enters a big living room and in there sits the person he's looking for. Chanyeol sits with a teacup in his hand on one of the leather couches. Black jumps up on the couch and sits down beside Chanyeol while the gray cat walks over to another leather couch where another man sits. Baekhyun almost gasps when he sees the handsome tall man sit and stare at Chanyeol, but then he suddenly shifts his eyes to Baekhyun who wants to melt a little bit.

 

Good morning.”

 

The tall man speaks with a deep voice, just like Chanyeol. But Chanyeol's voice is somewhat smoother than this man's voice. Chanyeol hurries to turn around to find Baekhyun as he smiles and pats the empty spot beside him. Baekhyun carefully and shyly walks over to the couch and sits down beside Chanyeol.

 

G-Good morning.”
“Good morning Baekhyun. Did you sleep well?”
“Mm, I did.”
“That's good to hear.”
“So are you going to introduce us or not?”
“Ah sorry, I almost forgot. Baekhyun, this is Kris who is my friend and he lets us stay here for a little while. Kris, this is Baekhyun, the human I'm watching over.”

 

Kris just nods towards Baekhyun who nods back slightly. He's too nervous to open his mouth. Black meows behind Baekhyun as he hurries to sneak up to Baekhyun's lap and sits down on it. Kris stares amazed at Black who curls together in Baekhyun's lap, which also surprises Baekhyun a little.

 

Black likes you a lot already, it's not very often you see him do that.”
“It's not weird that he likes Baekhyun, he's my familiar.”
“If you say it like that, it's not weird. But still, Black is still a cat who doesn't like to cuddle with many people. Not even with his own master.”
“He's a very special cat after all.”

 

Kris nods as Baekhyun carefully pets Black's head while the cat purrs in pleasure. The gray cat hurries over to Kris as he sits down in his lap and stares towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol with his glowing eyes. Chanyeol sighs as he drinks some more tea and Kris did the same.

 

Uhm... I don't want to be rude but... I-Is there any food I can eat?”
“Ah right, you're a human and you need food.”
“I almost forgot as well.”
“Wow, I feel so loved right now...”

 

Chanyeol chuckled as Kris hurries to stand up as he puts away his teacup and his cat hurries to walk over to Chanyeol instead and sits down on his lap.

 

Come with me human, I will help you with food.”
“He has a name Kris, use it.”

 

Chanyeol sounds quite annoyed when he speaks towards Kris this time as Kris sighs. Has Baekhyun missed something here? Baekhyun glances over at Chanyeol who smiles kindly towards him before he gestures him to go with Kris. Baekhyun carefully puts Black down onto the couch and gets up to follow Kris.

Baekhyun walks after Kris in silence as they left the living room. They both walk down another corridor as they pass a couple of doors and door openings until Kris finally stops. Baekhyun steps into the surprisingly small kitchen as Kris points towards a bowl full of fruit and then at the fridge.

 

Take whatever you want, but I'm warning you, do not touch anything that doesn't look eatable. It probably isn't eatable if it doesn't look like it. Feel free to make tea as well or coffee if you prefer that. We're in the living room if you need us.”

 

Kris left the kitchen in silence after that and Baekhyun was left alone in the unfamiliar place. Baekhyun looks around carefully as he sighs, he isn't sure if he's that hungry anymore. That Kris guy sure looks handsome, but he's kind of cold and scary. Baekhyun doesn't want to eat food from someone who doesn't even seem to like him.

 

Meow~”

 

Baekhyun turns around fast as he stares startled at the gray cat that comes walking towards him. That's Kris' cat, but what is it doing here? The cat hurries over to Baekhyun and itself against Baekhyun's legs. It wants to be petted? Baekhyun smiles a little as he crouches down to the cat and gently reaches his hand out to it. The cat meets him halfway as it its head against Baekhyun's hand while purring in pleasure.

 

You can't be Kris' familiar... You're too cute for that...”
“Meow~”

 

Baekhyun smiles as he pets the cat for a while before he feels his own stomach purr. He's really hungry now. He decides to eat something after all as he walks over to the fridge and opens it. But he didn't except to see what he sees. The fridge is filled with man strange boxes and glass jars filled with slimy looking things and with weird colors and smells. The smell suddenly hit him as Baekhyun hurries to close the fridge. Baekhyun tries to not throw up as he clutches his hands to his stomach, the smell was horrible! His stomach feels like it's going to turn inside out!

 

I see that you can't stand the scent of my things.”

 

Kris appears in the door opening with a cup in his hand as he smirks at Baekhyun. He planned to let Baekhyun smell the disgusting scent of whatever that was, didn't he?! Baekhyun tries to not look like he would throw up as he stands up straight, but his stomach twitches furiously. Oh god, that scent was too much for him!

 

The nearest toilet is down the corridor, the third door. If you need it I mean. I don't want you to-”

 

Baekhyun didn't even listen to what Kris had to say before he rushes down the corridor and found the bathroom. Baekhyun throws himself down in front of the toilet as he lets out everything that comes up. It feels terrible and he feels like fainting as well, but he somehow manages to get everything out before he finally can flush the toilet and then just lay down onto the floor and just stay there.

Baekhyun doesn't move for a long time as he just closes his eyes and listens to his growling stomach. It's hungry, but he feels sick at the same time. Baekhyun whines a little as he holds his arms over his stomach and curls together on the floor. He just wants it all to stop already.

 

Baekhyun?! Baekhyun are you alright?! Kris told me you didn't feel that well and-”
“I want to throw up...”
“D-Did you poison him Kris?! You bastard, I told you to be nice towards him!”
“I didn't poison him! He just opened my fridge, that's all.”
“Yah! You know that humans can't stand your ty slimes! Baekhyun, can you open the door please? Or do you want me to fetch some water? Or maybe tea?”

 

Baekhyun just holds his hands over his stomach as he whines. It won't calm down! Oh he promises that he will freaking rip Kris' head off and feed it to wild wolves when this is over! But for now, he will just lay here on the floor until he's stomach has calmed down. And he will do that without Chanyeol in here.

 

***

 

Here, this should help.”
“It won't stop...”
“I know, but drink this and everything will be fine.”

 

Baekhyun whines a little. His head is spinning and his stomach feels weird. Kris, who is the source to this annoying sick feeling, stands in the door opening and watches Chanyeol help Baekhyun to drink some tea that is supposed to help him. Baekhyun drinks some of the tea before Chanyeol puts it away for him while he glances over at Kris.

 

You better feel sorry for him you idiot.”
“I didn't know that he was extra sensitive towards stuff like that.”
“It was his first time even smelling something like that.”
“That explains a lot. I'm not really sorry, but I will apologize anyway to make Chanyeol shut up. So... I'm sorry for pranking you like that.”
“Please don't talk to me...”

 

Baekhyun hurries to bury his face against Chanyeol's chest as he curls together to let Chanyeol comfort him a little. Kris slowly makes his way over to Baekhyun as Chanyeol eyes him carefully. Both Gray and Black, Kris' and Chanyeol's cats, sits on each side of Baekhyun as they watch Kris carefully as well.

 

Since when did I become the bad guy? I saved your asses when you were in trouble.”
“But you haven't treated Baekhyun very well ever since we came here.”
“Okay, sorry for being a rude . I will get my together and this time I won't prank him like I did before.”
“You better do as you said now or else I will literally leave and never talk to you.”
“And you will leave in the state you're in right now? If you do, then you're as good as dead. Both of you.”
“Please don't argue with me right now. Can't you see I'm a little busy right now?”
“Babysitting humans sure must be fun Chanyeol.”
“Can you freaking not say stuff like that already? I swear, I will leave.”
“Even if you do, what about him?”
“I will take him with me!”
“And you're dead, both of you.”
“Then we are dead! Let's leave Baekhyun, this rude won't listen to me-”
“Dude, are you serious?”
“I am serious!”

 

Chanyeol looks more than pissed at the moment as Kris stares at him in silence for a while before he finally gives in. He sits down on an armchair as he finally shuts up. It's a miracle, but the cold Kris seems to be gone for a while now and another more calmer and nicer Kris has appeared.

 

Thank you. Now if you wouldn't mind, I will take Baekhyun to bed so he can rest up-”
“No... I'm fine... Just let me stay like this...”
“It's better if you can sleep a little-”
“If you move me, I swear I'm going to throw up right at the spot...”
“It looks like you don't have any choice until the herbs start to give off their effects.”
“It looks like that.”

 

Baekhyun sighs tired as he closes his eyes. Kris and Chanyeol sit silent for a while until Gray and Black begins to meow and they both got their owners to speak to each other again. Baekhyun doesn't really listen to what they say for a while, he just concentrates on his stomach and the dizziness he feels. But suddenly he heard something that caught his attention.

 

Anyway, have you captured any monsters lately?”
“No, I don't do that anymore. It's not like I want to help the devil.”
“Well, I'm not really helping him, I'm just gathering some who is trespassing on my ground.”
“You know, you do sound a lot like an old man when you're talking like that.”
“Yah, I'm not that old yet. But I'm older than you.”
“I know that, I'm not stupid. But you're only a couple of years older than me.”
“Still, you should start calling me hyung or something.”
“When did you suddenly get interested in Korean culture like that? You have never wanted me to call you hyung.”
“If I can't make you call me something more respectful than hyung, then what other choice do I have?”
“That's true.”
“H-Hey... D-Did you say... monsters just... a moment ago?”

 

Baekhyun finally finds the courage to speak up as Kris stares surprised at him while Chanyeol bits his lower lip a little nervously. Kris is fast to smirk as he chuckles, but Chanyeol doesn't look that amused.

 

Haven't Chanyeol told you about them? Those so called monsters?”
“N-No... I-I have never heard anything about things like that.”
“You humans call them monsters, but the truth is-”
“Wait Kris, don't tell him. Please, don't tell him about it.”
“It's better if he finds out now than later, right?”
“T-Tell me! I-I'm not a child you know!”
“You're shaking, aren't you?”
“I-I'm not shaking!”

 

Baekhyun stared seriously at Chanyeol, even though he knows that he's a little scared. If there really are things like monsters in this world, then all those horror movies and stories might actually be true. But he wants to know what those so called monsters truly are, even though he's scared. He's not a child after all!

 

Monsters aren't like those you humans have made up. This will probably hurt both mine but also Chanyeol's pride, but those so called monsters are like our siblings.”
“S-Siblings...?”
“Do you even know what Chanyeol and I are? Have you even the slightest idea what we can do or where we come from?”
“I-I know that... That you're not human and those cats are like a part of you... And... I know that you're... d-demons.”
“Well, at least Chanyeol has told you something useful. Yes, we're so called demons. But there is something you should definitely know. Demons are just like animals, there are many kinds of us. We're not one same kind like humans, we're all different. We all look different, act differently and has different lifestyles. Some of us looks like slimy monsters while others look just like humans.”
“Baekhyun, do you remember that I told you that I'm not a demon that eats souls? What Kris is saying is what I told you. There are many kinds of demons and you should definitely not lump us all together under one category.”
“So, when you say 'monsters', we would rather say demons. Because all monsters are actually just different kinds of demons. And when you call those demons monsters-”
“It's like I'm calling you monsters...”
“Exactly.”

 

Kris leans back in the couch as Chanyeol sighs silently beside Baekhyun. Wow, Baekhyun had no idea that monsters were demons. He has no idea that monsters even exists. But he does admit that Kris and Chanyeol doesn't really look like monsters. Maybe that's why he has had a hard time believing them when they talk about monsters?

 

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend you. But you said monsters yourself just a moment ago, so I didn't think that they were a little like you.”
“Well, I did say monsters because the low level demons that can't think on their own is called that. Every demon has their own power and form, just like animals. You see cats and dogs and frogs and birds, which are different kinds of animals. The same goes for demons. Me and Chanyeol are special demons, you can easily understand that if you think about how alike we look humans.”
“Y-You do look like real humans... But... I'm just wondering... Where are those so called low leveled demons? I have never seen anything that looks like monsters.”
“It's not weird since there are angels and demons catching them all the time. Angels never allows any humans to see or meet monsters, while we demons gather them to try to use them and order them around. Those monsters aren't actually used to hurt humans or animals or other living things. They're more like work power.”
“The funny is that humans uses other humans as work power in factories, while we demons uses the low leveled ones who can't even think on their own.”
“I see... Then... W-What kind of level are you guys? I mean, if there is a low level, then there must be a higher level, right?”
“There are exactly 10 levels that we demons can be put in. Me and Chanyeol is actually in level 9, because we have our own will and personality and we can act on our own without anyone controlling us. Or almost without no one controlling us.”
“Kya, you're such a high level!”
“Kris, I think we shouldn't tell him anymore about this. Can we please change the topic?”
“Why? He's the one who wants to know, it's not like I force him to listen. Right Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun hesitates a little before he nods, but Chanyeol doesn't look that satisfied with Baekhyun's answer. Of course Chanyeol must feel a little uncomfortable about this, since he tried to hide the fact that he's a demon. But Baekhyun gets to hear the truth now and of course he's scared. But he's rather a little scared than dumb. He wants to know about the truth, even though he's a little scared off it.

 

Please continue. I-I know you both know that I'm scared, but I still want to know the truth. To be honest, I'm puzzled and I feel dumb while you two talk about things I don't understand. I want to understand... I-I want to know what I might face in the future. I want to be prepared, even though it scares me.”
“Kya, you have really found a brave little guy, haven't you Chanyeol? Well, I won't tell you anymore. Chanyeol will have to tell you the rest when he thinks you're ready.”
“Sorry Baekhyun, but I don't feel like talking about it. Not for now.”

 

Baekhyun nods silently as Black hurries to get up on Baekhyun's lap. He purrs loudly as he tries to comfort Baekhyun who feels disappointed. But he guesses that he should be happy about what he got to hear. After all, Chanyeol had planned to not tell him anything for a long time, but Kris told him some things that would make everything a little clearer to him.

 

Anyway, would you like some tea Baekhyun?”
“Only if Chanyeol makes it.”
“Alright, I will let him fetch it.”

 

Chanyeol nods as he gets up and hurries to fetch some new fresh tea. While Chanyeol is gone, Kris stares at Baekhyun in silence for a while before he finally opens his mouth again. But what he tells Baekhyun next is something he didn't expect to hear...

 


Ayo guys! How are you all doing? ^.^

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time, I really am sorry guys! I will try my best to update soon again!

Thank you guys for all the supporting you have been showing me, it truly means a lot to me! All subs and comments and upvotes are very appreciated! Love you guys! <3

Well I will try to update soon again, so please look forward to it! Bye bye for now! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3