Strange Calmness

Demonic Love

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It's morning time and the street outside is surprisingly lively. He slowly opens his eyes after a long night and yawns tired. He stares at the sleeping Chanyeol who is lying in front of him, his eyes are closed and he looks rather peaceful. To be honest, they both are exhausted. They have been on the run for nearly a week now and they have been going from hotels, to motels and to hotels and so on. Luckily they have been able to travel by car and not by foot which they did the first day. Though, everything around them have been strangely calm and totally... natural?

Since Chanyeol is still sleeping, he decides to not wake him up and silently sneaks out of the bed. Last night they arrived at this rather shabby motel and Chanyeol was more or less exhausted. He hasn't been sleeping too much nor too well the past week since they have left the safe mansion that belongs to Kris. Of course he understands Chanyeol: they can get attacked any time and anywhere from now and on. He has been rather nervous himself, but he has tried to keep it to himself to not worry Chanyeol any further than what he already does.

He sneaks into the bathroom and stares at himself through the slightly broken mirror. He can't help but to chuckle slightly: his hair is standing out everywhere, but he looks worn out. That's right, he looks tired and slightly beaten. He hasn't slept well himself, he has barely been able to relax and he admits that he has had a hard time to eat. Though, nothing has happened to them even though they have been outside Kris' safe zone for a couple of days now. Maybe the demons aren't picking up their traces and scent that easily anymore? Or are they waiting for the perfect moment to attack...?

He washes his face slightly with the cold water from the tap and dries his face carefully before he looks back into the mirror. No improvement here... He had hoped to look better, not as tired and worn down. He tries to smile, but then he suddenly realizes something: his skin looks paler than usual... Is it the light in here? He allows one of his hands to gently get up to his cheek and his still soft skin. It's not cold... He feels good and he doesn't feel sick... It must be the light in here...

After have washed his face and tried to wake up slightly more, he steps out of the bathroom and stares rather startled at Chanyeol. He's not sleeping anymore, he's actually sitting on the bed while staring out through the small, yet dirty window. He looks to be in deep thoughts, like there is something heavy resting on his shoulders and he needs to solve it as fast as possible. He doesn't want to disturb Chanyeol when he's in such deep thoughts, so he tries to silently sneak over to the other side of the room to get something from his bag. But he doesn't manage to go unnoticed from the handsome demon.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing? Are you trying to leave?”
“What? No, absolutely not. I just didn't want to disturb you since you were thinking so deeply. You seem to have something troubling you...”
“I was just trying to wake up, that's all.”

 

It's obvious that he's lying, but Baekhyun doesn't want too be pushy. If Chanyeol wanted him to know about his troubles, then he would have told him about them. He will let the giant come to him if he wants to talk, as long it doesn't affect their relationship too much. If he notice that Chanyeol is pushing him away because of one of his problems, then he will of course engage a plan to make the giant tell him what is troubling him.

 

“Let's get going, we can't stay still for much longer anyway. You're ready to leave, right?”
“Ah, yes, I just want to change my clothes if that is alright. At the next place we stop by, I think we should try to wash our clothes. We should try to stop at a store as well...”
“Don't worry, we have plenty of time to do that. There are at least four more days before we're in safety. Until then I would like to keep going.”
“I understand why you're in a hurry, but I think we should still try to get some sleep and get some clean clothes in between as well. You look tired and-”
“I don't need sleep, not like you. I'm fine, so don't worry about it.”

 

He can only nod to an answer before Chanyeol gets up of the bed to get ready to leave. He himself changes his clothes and packs everything down into the bag before he turns to Chanyeol. The moment he turns around, he jumps startled to find Chanyeol stand right in front of him. When did he walk up to him? He didn't even hear him... Chanyeol is staring down at him and is strangely enough not moving nor saying anything. Wait... Could it be that...? Has time stopped again?!

 

“Chanyeol!”
“W-What it is?!”

 

Chanyeol turned around quickly, but nothing is there. Relief washes over him as he gently slaps the giants arm while trying to calm down his heart. For a second he literally thought that time had stopped and that scary demon would show up. He would like to not get near that damn time-stopping demon ever again...

 

“Why did you scream like that? There is nothing here-”
“I'm sorry, I thought that the time had stopped again. You were just staring at him and didn't say anything to me reacting to you. For a moment, I got a little... scared.”
“Oh... I see... I'm sorry, it's just that... I thought you looked different today. I can't tell what is different, but something is just... different...”
“Let's get going. Like you said, we shouldn't stay in one place for too long.”

 

They both grabbed their things before they exit the room and head down the corridor. They don't say much and it doesn't take long before they have left the key to the room and entered the car they have rented through Kris. Since they have rented it in Kris' Chinese name (Wu Yifan), no one should be able to track them down that easily. Apparently even demons track down other demons and humans through their names like the police do which is slightly terrifying. Wait, does that mean that some people in the police are actually demons...?

 

“Today will be a long ride and it will be raining. We should try to get as far as possible and only stop when we need fuel. Else I ask you to bear with the long car ride.”
“I get it, it's like usual. I will try to take a nap during the day...”

 

Chanyeol only nods as he fires the engines and they're on their move again. He stares out through the window and leaves Baekhyun alone with his thoughts. There have been a lot of things going through his mind lately, mostly because he has had a lot of time to think. His life have changed rather quickly and at the moment he can't feel at ease. Despite the fact that he's sitting with a level 9 demon, a powerful guardian who has sworn to protect him, he can't relax. He knows why: there are plenty of other scary demons after BOTH of them. With other words: none of them are safe.

 

“What are you thinking about? You look so serious. I thought you would try to sleep.”
“I said I would take a nap, but I never said I would take it right away...”
“Seriously Baek, what were you thinking about? You looked dead serious.”
“Not much... The usual I guess...”

 

He only nods, but he looks unsure. He probably doesn't know what he means when he says “the usual”. After only a couple of minutes of sitting in the silent car, the rain begins to fall from the sky and hits the window. The silent car gets filled with the sound of the rain hitting the windows and the metal. For a moment he feels how he closes his eyes and enjoys the strange sounds. His mind takes him back to the time he was in America, when he and his parents were caught in a huge rainfall and they managed to get into a taxi before they got soaking wet. They're all laughing and he remembers his mother taking out a small tissue to wipe her face and then handles him a tissue as well. Her warm smile is showing in front of him and he can't help but to smile.

It's in that moment he realizes something: he will never see that warm smile again... That's right... They died... Both of them... They died... Because of a demon... He was protected... He was told to not go, but his parents still decided to leave... He... killed his own parents... He doesn't like the feeling he gets from within when he thinks about it: but this is the truth. He was told to not go by angels, who he trusted strangely enough and his parents died because of it. He should have stopped them as well, but he just assumed that nothing would have happened. He... He let them die...

Sometimes, being left with your own thoughts like this can't be very good for you. He didn't realize that he had such a dark side to himself. This is not the first time he thinks about his parents' death and what had happened, but this is the first time he has ever thought that he was the reason that they died. He has never blamed himself directly for their deaths, but he did consider it. He doesn't like this feeling that is growing within him... He feels sick... Really sick...

 

“Are you alright? Baekhyun-ah? Yah, are you listening? Baekhyun...? Baekhyun!”

 

Chanyeol suddenly shouts out his name and he snaps back to the reality. He tries to ignore the unpleasant feeling that is hiding within his chest as he glances over at the giant.

 

“What is wrong? Is something coming against us?”
“No, it's just that... Are you alright? You looked to be pained just now.”
“Oh... I'm sorry, I just thought of something unpleasant...”
“Try to remain your thoughts from unpleasant things, it will make it easier for you to relax. Do you want me to turn on some music for you?”
“No... This is fine... I will rest for a while...”

 

Chanyeol nods and doesn't protest against him. It's good that he doesn't ask any further of what he was thinking. How could he explain that he was thinking of his parents deaths and begun to feel strange...? Besides, he doesn't want to worry or give Chanyeol any more troubles at the moment: he already have more than enough to think about.

 

***

 

Half of the day has already passed, but nothing has changed since they left the motel. The car is going just fine, it's raining and Chanyeol is fully focused on driving and on sensing any possible danger. He himself has tried to sleep, but nothing has worked for him. His thoughts remains on everything dark that has happened in his past and his chest is filled with this unpleasant feeling. He has begun to feel tired, but he doesn't seem to be able to fall asleep. His head feels heavy and his eyes are staring tired through the window and out on the passing scenario.

 

“Baekhyun... I think we need to take a short break within an hour or two. Until then, please try to sleep. You look exhausted. If something happens, I want you to be able to run and not collapse because of exhaustion. You understand what I mean, right?”
“Mm... I'm trying...”
“Is something bothering you? If so, please tell me. You have been rather quiet the past days and since this morning you have been acting even more strange than usual.”
“I don't know... I have a strange feeling in my chest... I think I'm just anxious...”
“Try to sleep, hopefully you will soon feel better. It's only three and a half day left before we're in safety. Until then, try to remain calm.”

 

He can only nod to an answer to what Chanyeol said. He is tired, but something is keeping him awake. After another hour, he finally feels tired enough to close his eyes and he slowly drifts into a deep sleep. He knows he's sleeping hard because when Chanyeol tries to wake him up, he can only hear his voice in the background. His eyes feels heavy and his head as well. He doesn't want to wake up... He wants to sleep... He wants to forget about his life... He wants to wake up at home... With his parents... With Kyungsoo and Kai...

 

***

 

He doesn't know how long he has been sleeping or when he fell asleep: but he has slept far too long. He opens his eyes sleepily and stretches out his legs and his arms. That's strange, there are plenty of space here... Wait... Wasn't he in the car? He quickly sits up and realizes that he's still in a car, but something is wrong. His eyes widens when he realizes that there are two men sitting in the front seat and he's in the backseat of the car: but not in his and Chanyeol's car.

 

“It looks like the sleeping beauty woke up. How cute.”
“Tell me brother, should I just slit his throat and let him bleed out or should we dump him into a nearby lake?”
“Oh, don't be stupid. We can't just get rid of him after all the trouble of getting our hands on him. Of course we won't go against the king's orders, but we will definitely play with him before we get rid of him.”

 

The men laugh at him like he's some dumb child who got tricked into the car through candy. Panic is overwhelming him and he quickly looks around to find something to defend himself: but there is nothing here. Wait, what happened to Chanyeol?! How did he get here?! He was sleeping, but how damn hard did he sleep to not wake up to someone moving him?! Didn't Chanyeol try to wake him up?!

 

“You must be puzzled and rather scared by now – how amusing.”
“W-Who are you...? W-What am I... d-doing here?”
“Don't play dumb, you know very well what you're doing here. We know who you are dear Baekhyun-ah. Don't think you can fool us.”
“W-Where is Chanyeol...? W-Where is my companion?!”
“Don't worry, he's not dead if you think that. We left him with the other three demons to play with him. We have been watching you carefully the past week: you two are rather close to just be companions. Tell me, how does it feel to be separated from the only thing that can keep you alive? Your only hope to survive in this world is not even near you anymore.”
“I-I'm not scared of you! I can defend myself-”
“Then shall I try to take some of your blood and see if you're as cocky afterward?”
“S-Stay away you ugly fat monster!”
“Monster? Yah, I'm a level 10 demon! If you don't want me to snap your little neck within a second, you better shut up and be grateful that you're still alive! Any other demon would have killed you when you were sleeping so sweet and sound, but we are allowing you to have a couple of more hours before you get killed!”

 

A cold shiver suddenly runs through his body and he realizes that the two men are giving of a strong and unpleasant aura. His instincts are telling him to stay away from them and get out of the car: but how? The car is moving too quickly and there is nothing here to help him. If not...? If he manages to pull the handbrake, then the car will forcefully slow down and he can try to get out. If he now can get his hand close to it without being noticed... Does he even dare to do it...? Even if he manage to pull it, there is no telling what they will do. If he pulls it, the car will slow down, but it will take time before it stops and the men will have time to react to what he did. If he wants to survive, he needs to get out and be ready to run as quickly as possible. With other words: he should pull the handbrake, try to not fly forward from the sudden brake and then get out. Is that even possible...?

His eyes carefully glances out through a window and notices that there is only forest around them and there are barely any cars around them. If he pulls the handbrake, no one will get hurt. If he grabs the seat belt and holds onto it tightly, he might be able to hold against the sudden brake and get out. There is only one way to know if it will work: he needs to do it. The chances of him succeeding are small and he knows that the men will punish him greatly if they catch him, but he will be dead either if he tries to escape or not.

His hand is trembling when he tries to secretly grab the seat belt on his left. If he jumps out on the right side of the car, the man who isn't behind the wheel will come out faster than the other man who will have to get past the wheel before he gets him. Besides, it's only the man who isn't behind the wheel that can grab his hand and try to stop him from leaving the car, the other man will be too busy with holding onto the wheel. He holds tightly onto the seat belt and watches the men who are busy with laughing. When they glance over at him he pretends to be terrified and doesn't dare to look at them. They seem pleased with what they have done, but he's not going to give up.

He makes up his mind and lets his eyes scan his surrounding. Suddenly his body moves on its own. He throws a hand on the handbrake and pulls it before he gets away from it. The car gives off a strange sound and is slowing down. The men are cursing and tries to undo the handbrake, but they're not fast enough. The car is still in a rather high speed, but he can't stay here if he wants to live. Without any hesitation he opens the car door and throws himself out. He lands painfully onto the ground and cries slightly from the sudden hit. His arms feels sore and his legs are hurting as well, but that doesn't stop himself from getting up on his feet. He needs to make his escape and it's now!

The men are trying to stop the car as he gets up on his feet and he tries to run towards the forest. His only way to get away from them is to hide in there and hope they can't sense him. Though, he doesn't manage to get too far before one of the men has gotten out of the car and sprints over to him with such force and speed that the whole air is trembling. He knew it, he couldn't get away from them after all! He tries to run away, but the hit he got from jumping out of the car is still hurting and he can barely move properly.

 

“YOU'RE DEAD MEAT YOU FILTHY HUMAN!”

 

The demon easily catches up to him and grabs his neck before he slams him right down onto the ground. He lets out a painful cry and gasps for air at the same time. He can feel claws dig into his neck and he can't help but to let out a painful scream while being lift up from the ground. His arms and legs are bleeding, but so is his neck and he can feel one of his cheeks hurt from scraping it against the ground.

 

“L-Let me go! Let me down! STOP IT!”
“Look at this little rat! I got him!”
“Just snap his neck and throw him away! He's damn annoying!”
“Wasn't it you who wanted to play with him? Why the sudden change?”
“Hurry up! I can sense that bastard near us! I don't know how, but he has caught up to us! Hurry, before he actually gets here-”

 

The man didn't get to finish his sentence before the car sudden explodes and the demon holding onto him lets go of his grip. Baekhyun falls to the ground with a painful whine as he tries to crawl away from the man. Now is his chance! He manages to get up on his feet and tries to run towards the forest again, but something stops him. He feels how his body collapses and pain fills him. He both screams and cries in pain while holding his wounds: his body is finally letting the pain reach him. Though, something else is wrong: why aren't the demons trying to catch him?

He glances over at the men and to his surprise one of them is gone: the man who drove the car is gone. The man who had grabbed him is still standing near him, though his eyes are fully focusing on something else. On top of the car that had suddenly exploded stands a shadow that slowly steps down and it's becoming visible that it's holding onto something or rather someone. His eyes widens even more when he spots a slightly bloody and dirty tall man jump down from the car while holding a headless body in his hands. He drops the body onto the ground which disappear into dust and the man glares at the other demon with his red eyes that is filled with fury.

 

“I-Impossible! How can you, a mere level 9 take down a level 10! Y-You! W-What did you do to gain such power! What kind of demonic power are you using?!”
“Don't worry, I will make sure that you get a good taste of my power. I will allow you to join your weak little friend very shortly.”

 

He can't believe his eyes! In front of him stands no other than his guardian, his hope and his protector: it's Chanyeol! Tears of relief takes over him as he stares at Chanyeol: he's alright! He looks perfectly fine! But he himself is not alright, not yet. If he stays right here, the other demon will try to use him against Chanyeol. He quickly forces himself up on his feet and runs as far away from the man as he can before he collapses again – he's too weak to run any further. Curse his body and his stupidity! Though, it looks like he has managed to get out of the fighting range.

He looks over at the demons and nearly gasps when he sees their fight. Chanyeol seems to have summoned a strange fire that is burning strongly in his hands while the other demon look rather unsure. The other demon is probably faster than Chanyeol, but he's still hesitating: why? Chanyeol gives him a rather creepy smirk that even sends shivers down Baekhyun's spine before he attacks. The other demon tries to stay away from him, but eventually he trips and Chanyeol manages to grab him and the man screams in both fear and pain. Chanyeol seems to be saying something to him, Baekhyun can't hear what they're saying since they have managed to get rather far away from him, but he gets a feeling that Chanyeol is telling the man to off and go to hell and stay there.

Eventually the man disappears into dust like the headless body did. In that moment Chanyeol lets his fire die out before he turns to him and begins to run. Now would be a good time for Baekhyun himself to get up on his feet and pretend that he's okay: after all, Chanyeol is probably as hurt and tired as him. He forces himself upon his feet (despite there is a huge pain in his legs) as he smiles towards the worried giant.

 

“Chanyeol, I'm so glad to see that you're alright. For a second, I thought that something terrible had happened to you. I'm so glad that you're-”
“You idiot! How could you get kidnapped like that?! What do you think would have happened if I hadn't been quick enough to sense your aura disappear from me?!”
“C-Chanyeol-”
“I'm furious at you! How could you let it happen so easily! There were no signs of you fighting back! Don't tell me you were sleeping!”
“I-I couldn't help it! I-I was stuck in my sleep! I-I don't remember anything!”
“The other bastard... He probably did it...”
“T-They said that they have been watching us for the whole week... A-Are you alright? Are you hurt? They didn't harm you, did they?”
“That's my line! You idiot, what have you done to yourself?! Don't tell me you actually jumped out of the car while it was still moving! Who do you think you are?! You're not James Bond! You could have died!”
“I-I had no choice! I couldn't know if you were alright or not! I-I had to do something! I refuse to let them take me so easily! I refuse to let them hurt you and take me so easily without fighting back! I know that I'm an idiot, but I had to do something!”

 

Chanyeol has finally reached Baekhyun by now and is staring down at his scraped body and the blood that is coming out from everywhere. It's not that bad, it just looks bad. Chanyeol carefully reaches out a hand towards him as if he tries to get permission to touch him.

 

“Are you... alright? It looks to hurt... I-Is it serious?”
“It's not that bad... I just-”

 

The moment he tries to move, a strong pain goes through his body and he can't help but to cry out loud. Chanyeol gives him a serious gaze before he suddenly grabs him and lifts him up into his arms. At first everything hurts and Baekhyun cries in even more pain, but then it stops. It's because he's not moving anymore and not forcing his poor legs to stand up.

 

“You idiot... You're such an idiot...”
“Should you say... How are we supposed to get away from here? The only car near here is broken and I can't walk...”
“Have you forgotten that I still know teleportation magic-”
“W-We can't use that! Last time you-”
“Don't worry, it's not that far this time and I have gathered energy. I wouldn't have teleported here if I knew it would drain me on power. Besides, I hate to admit it, but there are a lot of energy here. With you here, it's even easier to gather energy.”
“W-What are you... talking about...?”
“Don't worry and just close your eyes. You will get dizzy again.”

 

Chanyeol at least warned him this time for the dizziness. He quickly closes his eyes in hope that the teleportation won't be as harsh as last time. Once more the air around them feels heavy and strange and there is a heaviness in his head. He can't resist it, even though he tries so hard to. Eventually he feels how he passes out and allows everything in front of his eyes become pitch black.

 

***

 

“Baekhyun... Baekhyun-ah... Baekhyun, please wake up... Baekhyun...”

 

There is a strange heaviness left in his head and he feels slightly dizzy, but it doesn't stop him from opening his eyes. In front of him sits a worried Chanyeol who is staring right into his eyes. Wait... Where are they? He slowly sits up and looks confused around: they're in a hotel room...? Chanyeol grabs his arms quickly, though gently and almost a little nervously. He stares into his eyes and sighs in relief when Baekhyun looks back at him.

 

“You're alright... For a couple of seconds, I though the teleportation had ruined your head since you didn't wake up. How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?”
“Hurt...? No... I feel better... Where are we?”
“I had to take you somewhere with your wounds, so I decided to take this hotel and stay here until you would wake up.”

 

He can only nod to an answer as he glances down on his arms and legs. To his surprise he's covered in bandages that are carefully wrapped around his wounds. Did Chanyeol do all of this... on his own...? He looks back up at the taller man who gives him a soft smile before one of his hands gently and carefully his unhurt cheek.

 

“I'm glad to see that you're alright. For a couple of seconds, I... I freaked out. I thought that I... I had lost you... Don't ever do that to me again... Baekhyun... Don't leave me like that...”
“I'm sorry... I... I don't know why, I couldn't wake up... I'm sorry... A-Are you alright? You're unharmed, right? T-They said there were other demons who would-”
“There were only a couple of low level demons after me, I could easily get rid of them. Though, I had a hard time tracking you without you standing still. When you jumped out of the car, I could sense you clearly and tried to get there as fast I could without wasting all of my energy. I'm sorry if I took too long and let you get hurt even more.”
“No, I think I needed that... I needed to snap back to the reality. I... I realized how dangerous it is for me to not be on my guard. Until we're in safety, we shouldn't let down our guard. From now and on, don't leave me unless I'm awake.”
“Okay... Baekhyun-ah... I'm sorry... I failed to protect you again-”
“No, you didn't. You were fooled, like me. But you came to my rescue and took down two demons who were on level 10. It's amazing how you did that, all on your own. I'm so proud of you for protecting me without any fear and with such passion.”
“B-Baekhyun... Y-You sound a little... weird...”
“I'm sorry... It's just that... I'm so grateful to have you... I'm so damn grateful... Chanyeol... I... I think I have realized something...”

 

Chanyeol stares rather curiously at him while Baekhyun lets his own hands get up to the giant's cheeks. He gently grabs them and stares into his deep brown eyes. He loves them so much... When he thinks back to his red eyes he had earlier, he remembers that he didn't feel scared, rather curious. He liked the mysterious feeling from them and the cockiness he could see. He likes every side of Chanyeol to be honest, even the scary and supposed-to-be unpleasant demonic side. Is he... sick?

 

“What did you realize...? Is it something... unpleasant?”
“I think... I think I'm sick... I think something is wrong with me...”
“Why do you think that...? What is so wrong with you...?”
“I... I think... I'm starting to like you... I-I mean... Even... Even your demonic side...”
“Is that... wrong? I mean... I like everything about you...”

 

Without realizing it, Chanyeol has been leaning closer and closer to him and it feels like they're going to brush their lips against each other any second now. For some reason, seeing Chanyeol so innocent and unknowing in front of him feels so... y... Something is definitely wrong with him...

 

“Chanyeol... I'm sorry if I... I'm sorry if I'm going to be selfish...”
“What are you talking about...?”

 

Before Chanyeol can ask anything else, Baekhyun feels how he closes the gap between them. He can feel his soft lips against Chanyeol's and for a second, he thought they would end up just sitting there like two fools. But no, they didn't. Apparently it's not Chanyeol's first time to kiss someone (which Baekhyun weirdly enough thought). The taller man lets his hands slide down to Baekhyun's waist and then pulls him closer while gently opening his mouth slightly. The kiss gets deeper and they only get closer to each other. For some reason, they have never (what he knows) thought of touching each other like this. For some reason he has never felt the urge to kiss Chanyeol in front of him as much as right now.

The kiss feels passionate, sweet and slightly rough after a couple of seconds. Chanyeol is holding him closely and it feels like Baekhyun is drowning in his grip and in the kiss. Though, eventually he needs to breathe again. He pulls out and feels how Chanyeol rests his forehead against his own. They stare deeply into each other's eyes: for some reason he can't stop staring into Chanyeol's wonderful eyes. The longer he stares, the more interesting they become. He can, after a long time of staring, see a hint of redness in his eyes and it makes him only more and more curious. They're so... hypnotizing...

 

“Baekhyun-ah... Can I... be selfish as well...?”

 

Hesitation fills Chanyeol's mysteriously deep eyes which makes Baekhyun chuckle slightly. He feels how he nods and then watches Chanyeol's face get closer to his own again. This time he doesn't hold back against Baekhyun. He goes right at him and holds him closer, letting his hands pull him closer and closer to him. He can't hold himself back either, he allows his arms get wrapped around Chanyeol's neck and then leans back to pull the giant with him. They land onto the mattress and Chanyeol's hand slowly sneaks in under his shirt and his skin. A shiver runs through his whole body and for a moment, he gets lost in the kiss.

Suddenly, a pain rushes through his body and he quickly pulls out to whine and Chanyeol is fast to get off him. He stares down at Baekhyun who holds a hand against his stomach and chuckles lightly. It looks like his wounds are finally kicking in and is ruining everything for them... He carefully glances up at Chanyeol who smiles and holds out a hand to him. He helps Baekhyun to sit up before he gently his cheek and smiles.

 

“I'm sorry, I forgot about your wounds... I'm also sorry to have to say this, but we have to get going. I know it's in the middle of the night and it's dangerous to move, but we have been here far too long. We should leave before someone finds us: before they find you like this. Please bear a little longer with it...”
“I'm alright... I'm always going to be alright, as long you're here.”

 

Chanyeol smiles and grabs his hand before he supports him and helps him up off the bed. It's a shame that they have to leave, especially since he thought a lot of things begun to feel a little hot. But right now they can't really afford to risk anything: he would rather wait to be alone with Chanyeol like this for a couple of more days than to risk to get attacked again. For now they will have to try to withstand this together, just for a little longer...

 

 


Ayo guys! ^.^

So, I know a lot of things has been going on and I have not been a very good author to update my stories like I should. Though, I hope you guys won't be to angry at me. ^.^

All I want to say is that I'm sorry that I don't update as often as I should and I hope that you guys will continue to support me! I love you so much! Please keep supporting me! ^.^

Feel free to scold me through a comment if it makes you happier, but have some mercy on me (pretty please, I will give you a cookie if you do). If you like what you read, subscribe, upvote and give me a cookie! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3