The Escape

Demonic Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Okay, I get it! I will pack everything you want, just don't scratch me like that dammit!”

 

Baekhyun whined in pain as the cat ran around and dragged down things he's supposed to pack. To be honest, this cat is scary smart. Chanyeol did say that Black is a part of him, so Baekhyun guesses that the cat is a little like a human as well.

 

Meow!”
“I have no idea what you said, but I will hurry!”

 

Baekhyun ran around and gathered everything and pushed it down into a bag. He picked up shirts and pants, but also a blanket or two and lastly a Rilakkuma. Baekhyun picked up the Rilakkuma and stared at Black with skeptical eyes.

 

Seriously? A Rilakkuma too?”
“Meow!”
“Fine fine! I will do as you want!”

 

Baekhyun sighed as he suddenly heard a loud thud outside the room. He felt how the worries took over him. Is Chanyeol... alright? Baekhyun walked towards the door to check Chanyeol, but Black jumped out in front of him and hissed threatening at him.

 

W-Woah, w-what are you doing?!”
“Meow!
“I can't understand you! Move it! Ah! S-Stop that!”

 

Black tried to scratch Baekhyun who had to take some steps away from the door. Baekhyun guesses that Black forbids him to leave the room until they're done. Baekhyun sighed as he gave up to the stupid cat.

 

Whatever, let's finish everything in here then! Hurry!”
“Meow!”
“I still can't understand you!”

 

Baekhyun ran around in the room and gathered some few more things before Black run over to the door and meowed loudly. Baekhyun walked over and tried to open the door, but something is blocking it.

 

Chanyeol! Chanyeol can you hear me?!”
“Not right now Baekhyun! I'm busy!”
“We're done! We can leave!”
“I know, but I'm a little busy!”

 

Baekhyun felt the worries take over him as Black looked up at him with his yellows eyes. What are they supposed to do now? Baekhyun stared at the door and listened to the loud thuds from the outside. It sounds like someone is smashing everything to pieces out there! How strong are those demons?!

Baekhyun put on the bag and lift up Black into his arms to get ready to leave. He's not sure how they will get away from here, but he bets that they will have to run to begin with. Black meowed in his arms as Baekhyun stared at the door.

Out of nowhere the door got thrown open as Baekhyun shrieked surprised, but he didn't have that much time to calm down. Chanyeol grabbed one of his hands fast as he begun to run towards the door. Baekhyun stumbled over broken pieces on the floor as Black jumped down from his arms and ran behind them.

 

We need to get out now!”
“No !”
“Run! Faster!”
“I'm trying! But I'm not that fast you know!”
“Run like your life is depending on it! Because it is!”
“I'm trying! Trust me!”

 

Baekhyun rushed out from the apartment and down the stairs with Chanyeol in the lead. Black sprinted passed them and checked what's up ahead. They both ran out to the street as Chanyeol sprinted to the left right away. Black followed closely behind as Chanyeol cursed.

 

They're ing fast! They sent the fastest s they had?!”
“W-What are we going to do?!”
“Run!”
“All the way?!”
“No! They have put up a barrier! A magical one that stops me from using teleportation magic! We need to get out of it!”
“And how wide is this barrier?!”
“Probably a kilometer if not longer!”
“Holy ! And we're supposed to run all that way?!”
“Yeah, how else?!”
“Don't you have a car?!”
“Actually no! I don't!”
“Meow!”
“What did he say?!”
“He said; shut up you two! Keep running instead!”
“Oh you grumpy cat! He's really violent you know!”
“I know! But he's also like a baby when we're not in danger!”
“Meow!”
“Okay okay! We're going to stop talking and keep running!”

 

Baekhyun felt how he begun to get really tired. Seriously, P.E wasn't his favorite subject for a reason! He's not that fast and he's not even near fit when it comes to running!

 

C-Chanyeol..! I-I can't breathe!”
“Come on Baekhyun, run for your life!”
“But I can't!”
“You can!”
“I'm going to die!”
“No you won't!”

 

Chanyeol stopped and literally picked Baekhyun up into his arms. Baekhyun blushed like a fool as Chanyeol kept running with him in arms. Baekhyun felt the panic grab him as he looked behind them. His eyes widened when he saw the black smokes come flying towards them as he gasped.

 

H-Holy ! What are those?!”
“Demons!”
“So many?!”
“I told you they were many!”
“We will die!”
“No we won't!”
“Isn't there anything we can do to get them of track or block them?!”
“I don't know any angel magic!”
“Me neither!”
“Not Baekhyun!”

 

Baekhyun stared at the black smoke that slowly comes closer to them. Can't Chanyeol move like them or something?! Baekhyun begun to freak out as it hit him that Chanyeol carries him. Doesn't Baekhyun slow him down?!

 

Let me down! I will run on my own again!”
“Why?!”
“Because I slow us down!”
“No offense Baekhyun, but if I let you down you will slow us down even more!”
“What?!”
“I said no offense!”
“Where is the freaking end of the barrier?!”
“Over there!”
“No offense Chanyeol, but run faster!”
“I'm trying!”
“You're trying too little! You can do it! I will do anything for you if you just speed up!”
“Anything?!”
“Anything! Just move faster!”
“You said it!”
“I did, but you have to move faster first!”

 

Chanyeol literally sprinted down the street with Black sprinting after them. The black smokes seems to become slower or wait it's Chanyeol who becomes faster! Are they outside the barrier yet?!

 

We're almost out!”
“C-Chanyeol! They're speeding up!”
“Dammit! Just some few more meters!”
“They're almost at us! Run faster!”

 

The smoke begun to speed up and accelerated faster and faster. Baekhyun felt the panic grab him as Black jumped up on Chanyeol's shoulder and meowed loudly.

 

Meow!”
“Okay!”

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tightly when a black smoke surrounded them and the air felt weird. And suddenly, everything around them got pitched black and the air felt heavy. Baekhyun's head felt as heavy as the air and then, he just passed out.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol felt how he crash landed on the grass covered ground as Black jumped away from Chanyeol who landed on his back with a thud. Baekhyun lays in his arms, knocked out and safe. Chanyeol gasped for air while he tried to catch his breath again. He's so tired, he has never ran that fast before! Not with someone in his arms!

 

Oh man, that was too close!”

 

Chanyeol groaned tired as he looked down at Baekhyun who rests his head against Chanyeol's chest. He looks so peaceful. Chanyeol felt how he smiled as he sat up with Baekhyun still in his arms. It's definitely worth it... It's definitely worth it to protect Baekhyun.

 

You're alright... Thank god.”
“Chanyeol! That was way too close!”
“Oh give me a break Black!”
“The boy could have died!”
“I tried my best and we got away!”
“He's so slow! And god, he's stupid as well!”
“Yah, do you want me to kick you out of the team?”
“What freaking team?! It's just you against all those demons! He's useless!”
“But I don't care! Baekhyun means everything to me! I don't care that it's me against the whole freaking demon army!”
“Oh well, that sounds rough.”
“W-Who's there?!”

 

Chanyeol was fast to get up on his feet with Baekhyun in his arms. He swears that he heard a man's voice! Who is it?! Chanyeol is almost out of magic, he can't fight someone like this! Did a demon follow them somehow?!

 

Calm down Park, it's me.”
“K-Kris?! W-What the hell are you doing here?!”
“Are you stupid? This is my territory! What are you doing suddenly showing up like this?”
“You have no idea what I just went through!”
“What the...? Why are you carrying a human? Wait, don't tell me you teleported here with him!”
“I had to!”
“Who is he?”
“He's Baekhyun. He's... Someone really dear to me.”
“What the hell...? Are you serious? He's a human!”
“So what?! Don't fight me Kris! Just don't! If you're going to try to kill him, I will kill you!”
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“So... You're not one of them?”

 

Chanyeol stared at Kris who stood with a gray cat by his side. The gray cat stared at Chanyeol's black cat who stared back at it. They're exchanging words, Chanyeol can tell by the way they stare at each other.

 

Calm down Chanyeol, they were just out to check for real intruders, you just surprised them. They're not here to hurt you or Baekhyun.”
“Oh... Then I have to apologize to you Kris, I just... I just managed to escape the other demons and-”
“Other demons?”
“Wait, this is not the right place... I teleported to wrong place!”
“Geez, it looks like you're totally burned out. Come with me, I will take you to my place for now.”

“We should go with him for now, until you have built up more magical power so we can leave here.”

 

Chanyeol nodded at what Black said as he looked down at Baekhyun. He might also need a rest after have been forcefully teleported here. Humans are not meant to be teleported, their bodies can actually get teared apart or really damaged if you do it too harshly to them. But Baekhyun is stronger than that, that's why he could be teleported over here.

 

Thank you Kris, we can need a break.”

 

Kris nodded as they begun to walk towards Kris place. Chanyeol bets he has a hell lot to tell Kris when they gets there. But for now, he doesn't want to talk. He just wants to carry Baekhyun to somewhere safe.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes with a snap as he looked around fast. Where is he? What happened? Baekhyun felt how his head spins a little, but he's not going to pass out this time. Baekhyun looked around slowly to notice that he's in a bedroom.

The room is pretty big and has a double bed in the middle against a wall. On both sides of the bed stands a night stand and on the wall on the opposite side of the bed is a door. On the right wall stands a couple of bookshelf and a drawer and on the left side is two other doors, one standing wide open and the other closed. The door that stands open is a door that leads into a bathroom.

 

Where... am I?”
“Meow.”
“B-Black...? Oh thank god that you're alright.”

 

Baekhyun gently patted Black on his head as he looked around the room. It didn't take long before Chanyeol stepped out from the bathroom as he smiled at Baekhyun as fast he saw him sit on the bed.

 

Hey, I see you're awake.”
“Y-Yeah... W-What happened? W-Where are we?”
“Well, first of all, I teleported us away from the demons. But I didn't have enough of magical power to teleport us to where I was planning to go. We were lucky to end up at an old friend's territory. We're at his place right now.”
“I see... But... Why did I... pass out like that?”
“Like I told you, I teleported you and it takes on your body. Humans aren't made to be teleported or to use magic, so whenever you're exposed to too strong magic, like teleportation, you faint or can get really hurt. You're lucky that your body didn't get teared apart.”
“W-What?!”
“Joking, just joking. I knew you would be fine.”
“D-Don't scare me like that!”
“Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.”
“H-Hey...”
“Yeah?”
“A-Are you alright?”
“Alright...?”
“Y-Yeah, you fought a couple of demons, right?”
“Oh, yeah I did.”
“D-Did you get hurt?”
“Me? No, not really. I'm fine.”
“Thank god.”
“What? Were you worried for me?”

 

Chanyeol asked curiously as he sat down on the bed beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt a little shy and almost embarrassed, but the truth is that he got really worried for Chanyeol. He thought Chanyeol would get hurt and that it would be his fault.

 

I really do care about you Chanyeol, I don't want you to get hurt because of me. You're really kind and I... I would hate myself if you got hurt because of me.”
“Baekhyun, I rather get hurt than letting you get hurt. You should know that.”
“I know that, but I just feel the same for you...”
“Omo... How cute...”
“W-Whatever... W-What are we going to do now?”

 

Chanyeol got serious again as he sighed tired. He must be really tired, poor Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked down at the floor as he nodded for himself slowly.

 

We will have to stay here until I have come up with a real plan. Kris, my old friend who lets us stay here for now, told me that we shouldn't leave until we have a real plan. We can't be on the run all the time for the rest of our lives after all.”
“Yeah, I guess you're right... But what can we do to make them stop chase us?”
“That is exactly what I'm trying to come up with.”

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who sighed tired. He must be tired. Baekhyun was fast to sit up on his knees as he patted Chanyeol on the head while smiling at him.

 

Hey, why don't you rest a little for a while? We're safe her for a while, right? Rest a little, you have deserved it.”
“T-Thank you, but I can't-”
“Chanyeol... Can you please rest a little?”
“Why?”
“Because else I can't rest.”

 

Baekhyun pouted a little as Chanyeol slowly gave in to him. Baekhyun just learned a new trick to make Chanyeol relax a little!

 

Fine, I will rest... But only for a little while.”
“Good, then lie down here and just rest.”
“Thank you Baekhyun.”
“Chanyeol, if there is someone who should thank someone, that is me. Thank you for protecting me.”
“Y-You really don't have to-”
“But I want too! I want to thank you! That's why I say thank you!”
“Okay okay, I won't say against you then.”
“Good, now rest. For me.”
“Okay, I will rest a little then. But only if you stay with me.”
“Silly, there is nowhere else I can go right now anyway.”

 

Chanyeol laughed as Baekhyun lied down beside him. Black curled up between them as they just rested on the bed. The room feel in silence as Baekhyun closed his eyes to rest a little again. Today has been a really long and stressful day for sure...

 


Ayo guys! Wazzup? ^.^

Okay today I will keep everything short! I'm really busy with school so please be patient with the chapters! Trust me, I will update whenever I can! I love you all! ^.^

Thanks for all wonderful support, it means a lot to me so THANK YOU <3

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you guys! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3