Dream Or Reality

Demonic Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun lied awake for a long time. He just lied in his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He begun to wonder; what is he doing here on Earth? Why is he still alive? Why couldn't he had died with his parents? Baekhyun don't know, he has thought about this ever since that day. Since the day his parents passed away.

It's a shame. No really, it is a shame that Baekhyun was the only one that survived. Baekhyun can still hear his parents' voices. He can still hear them talk to him and he somewhat feels a presence of someone. He can't explain how he feels this presence, because it's just a feeling. Can you describe a feeling that you never ever had before? Well Baekhyun can't anyway. Not yet.

Baekhyun felt how a sigh escaped his mouth and how he couldn't stay still anymore. He begun to shift position once again, this time he decided to face the wall with his face. He stared right at the wall, even though he knew that it isn't much more interesting to stare at it as it is to stare at the ceiling.

Slowly Baekhyun felt how he finally, after a long time, begun to feel sleepy. Baekhyun felt how he couldn't stay awake and then he got caught inside a dream.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stared at the house in front of him. He can't believe it, it looks just like it did for years ago. Though the only differences are that the garden isn't fixed and the car outside the house is missing. And there used to be a swing hanging in one of the trees in the garden, but it's gone now.

Chanyeol walked closer to the house and he let himself remember how it looked like for years ago. The house was much whiter for some years ago. The paint on the walls must have faded away a little during the years. Else the house is basically just the same like back then, it just needs to get painted again and the windows needs to be cleaned. And the roof needs to be cleaned as well.

Chanyeol still found this amazing. To just stand here on the street outside the house and still recognize mostly of it all. He has only been inside the house once, in the boy's room, but else he hasn't really taken a look around inside of it. Maybe he should do that tonight?

Chanyeol looked around and suddenly remembered that those blocks around here are mostly calm, but there might be someone who decided to take a walk. But no one was around, not what Chanyeol could see or sense. Chanyeol sighed out relieved as he returned to look at the house and still tried to make up his mind.

'I should go in, I mean, I have come this far, haven't I? Just a peek, just a quick visit. He doesn't have to see you, you just have to see him. B-But what if he wakes up and sees me? Won't he get scared ? Well obviously yes, he will get scared if you wake him up. But that's just it, don't wake him up and you're going to be fine. But what if he wakes up by himself and sees me? It will be a disaster if he wakes up and sees me. Oh for god's sake, just go in to the damn house before someone sees you!'

Chanyeol admit that he was unsure about this idea. He even argued with himself before he finally made up his mind and jumped over a small fence that goes around the house. Of course Chanyeol looked around a little while he walked closer to the house, but he didn't spot anyone who walked around here.

Chanyeol hurried to hide in the shadows around the house, mostly to hide from people who might walk by the house, but also for the neighbors that lives in the houses the boy's house. Chanyeol tried to remember how he sneaked in to the house last time he was here and he did remember that he climbed up for a tree that was tall enough to reach the window to the boy's room.

Chanyeol sneaked over to a tree that stood beside the house or close enough for him to climb up for the tree and be able to reach a window. Chanyeol looked around once again, he's still nervous about someone to walk by and see him.

Chanyeol climbed as fast he could, or not to fast so he would accidentally break any branches and wake someone up. But fast enough so the neighbors or the boy wouldn't happen to see him. But who can possibly see him this late at the night? It's passed 2 am for god's sake!

Chanyeol climbed up for the tree until he reached a window, the window seemed to lead into a bathroom. Chanyeol looked towards the street a little fast, no one was there and he can't sense anyone either. He also took a look at the neighbor house that was behind him, all the lights were turned off and he could sense the people inside the house sleep.

Chanyeol now turned his attention back to the window and slowly he begun to focus on it. He tried to remember how to open it without breaking anything. Chanyeol remembers that he used his hands to open the window last time he was here, by using his demon magic.

'I'm a little bit rusty, but I think I still can make it. If I don't remember wrong it should be something like... this.'

Chanyeol moved his hand while using his magic and he's so glad that he still remembers how to open a window with only magic. The lock to the window clicked open as Chanyeol grabbed the window and opened it for himself. Chanyeol felt how he smiled a ridiculous smile before he sneaked in through the window.

Or that was actually a little harder than what he expected it to be. The bathroom's window is practically smaller than a normal window and Chanyeol, who's 185 cm tall, got a little problem with sneaking in through the window without falling down from the tree nor make any loud sounds.

'This is going to be a bit more troublesome than I thought it would be... But I don't have any other choice, do I? Or I could had entered a window at the bottom floor... Why didn't I think about that? Idiot... Well now is to late, I'm going to get in to the freaking house through this damn window!'

Chanyeol somehow managed to crawl in through the window, though he hit his head two or three times and cursed mentally before he finally was inside. Chanyeol closed the window after he got in. He even locked it before he crawled out of the bathtub, that was in front of the window and walked over to the door.

Chanyeol carefully opened the door as he peeked his head out to the corridor. The silence in the house was almost scary, you couldn't hear any snoring, any thuds or anything. Not even a mouse. Or maybe that is a good thing that there are no mouses here, because then they would eat up the house and that's not good, right?

Chanyeol sneaked out of the bathroom and felt a little lost to be honest. Like he mentioned before, in his own head for himself, he has only been inside the boy's room once. He never sneaked around in the house back then, he just studied the mother and father from the outside of the house one or two days before he decided to finish his mission. Which he never finished since he didn't want to kill the boy or his parents.

'Okay... There should be a pair of stairs around here, if I just... Ah! There! Okay, so I can go downstairs and look around first. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!'

Chanyeol sneaked over to the stairs and remembered that he wore a pair of shoes. Chanyeol sighed for himself as he wanted to hit his head against a wall. He can't walk around in here with his shoes on! There will be footprints everywhere! Chanyeol sat down on the stair and took off his shoes before he continued his little sightseeing.

Chanyeol went down to the bottom floor and took a look at the living room, but it wasn't that much to see to be honest. Only some photos that were hanging on the wall took Chanyeol's attention, else it wasn't anything that really was interesting to him.

Chanyeol continued to the kitchen, but he didn't dare to really look around too much since if he make even one sound, the boy who lives here might wake up. And Chanyeol really hope that the boy is sleeping right now and that Chanyeol won't happen to wake him up.

Chanyeol though open the fridge and to take a look inside. To his relief the fridge was filled with food that the boy could eat, so the boy won't starve. But Chanyeol could assume that all the food, that was already cooked and put in to small lunch boxes, wasn't made by the boy who lives here. Without someone else made it for him.

Chanyeol decided it was time to move on as he closed the fridge and begun to sneak out to the hallway. He just took a quick look at the door that was locked which made Chanyeol feel a little more relieved. The boy still remembers to do the important things like to lock the door before going to bed.

Chanyeol then continued from the hallway to a door that led into a bedroom. Chanyeol realized pretty quick that the room was pretty much untouched and that it belonged to two persons who sadly enough doesn't exist anymore. Or not on Earth's surface anyway. Chanyeol closed the door fast, but quiet before he checked some of the other doors that mostly led into some guestrooms or a bathroom. Else, it wasn't that much more to see.

When Chanyeol was done with his own little sightseeing around the house, or around the bottom floor, he decided that he couldn't fool around like this anymore. Without it was time to face his past again.

Chanyeol walked up for the stairs, his shoes still in his left hand as he walked as quiet he could. He then begun to look around for the boy's room on the second floor which was really hard since he can't make to many sounds.

Chanyeol sneaked around and opened the doors as quiet he could to peek his head in. He didn't seem to find the boy's room until he finally, after he had walked all the way to the end of the corridor, he found a door that was the right one.

Chanyeol carefully opened the door, he could feel his heartbeat increase fast as he peeked his head in. Chanyeol held his breathe, he don't know why he did that, but he did. Chanyeol let his eyes turn into his demon mode as he tried to see through the dark room.

Chanyeol saw something shocking, the bed where the boy should be sleeping is empty. Chanyeol felt surprised, even a little worried as he sneaked in to the room and walked slowly and quiet over to the bed. He thought that the boy might hide under the blanket or maybe he's sleeping over at a friends house?

Chanyeol sneaked all the way over to the bed and tried to not feel too nervous as he picked the blanket up. It's still warm and he realized that the boy must have been sleeping in the bed for just some seconds ago. But where could he be now?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up fast, his whole body felt like it was in pain as he sat up. Baekhyun swear that his nightmare was more than real, because he can literally feel his whole body be in pain after that he dreamed that he was in that car accident.

 

Oh lord...”

 

Baekhyun mumbled and shifted position so he could lean against the wall. Then he just sat there and stared into the thin air. His room is dark, since the lights are turned off, so he can barely see anything. All he actually can see is the window and the light from a lamppost outside the house.

The weak light that came from the lamppost was strong enough to let Baekhyun see his desk that stood in front of the window. He could also see some few books lay on the desk that he had borrowed from D.O, who had borrowed the books from his school.

Baekhyun sighed tired, he had hoped that he wouldn't have a nightmare tonight. But apparently his mind and consciousness doesn't want him to sleep. So technically, Baekhyun could have decided to stay up late and watched a horror movie, since he wouldn't be able to sleep anyway.

While Baekhyun sat annoyed and tired on his bed, something was going on somewhere in the house. Baekhyun thought about a horror movie he could have seen, which he already have seen but it's scary enough to watch again. In the middle of Baekhyun's thoughts, Baekhyun heard how a door got closed somewhere near his room.

 

Wait... Did I just... hear that...?”

 

Baekhyun mumbled to himself as he listened to the silence in the house. He first thought that he had imagined the sound, until he heard a door even closer to his room get opened and after some seconds of silence, the door got closed.

Baekhyun literally flew scared up from the bed. He could feel his heart beat fast and scared, even a little stressed. Baekhyun sneaked fast over to his closet that stood open and grabbed something that he never thought he actually would be able to use ever again.

Baekhyun used to play baseball once, in the school team. He was one of the best, so he do know how to swing a baseball bat. But when he quit or when the school baseball team couldn't effort to play anymore, he kept one of his favorite baseball bats. And no, he didn't buy it or stole it, he actually got it as a gift from his coach.

Baekhyun is glad that he kept the baseball bat, because now he can use it to defend himself. Baekhyun heard the footsteps get closer to his door as Baekhyun sneaked fast over to it and hide beside the door. He pushed his body against the wall beside the door and stood there and waited. Baekhyun didn't dare to move, his body is shaking a little but it wouldn't stop him from defending himself.

The footsteps got closer and closer, until Baekhyun heard how they stopped outside his door. Baekhyun held his breath now, he couldn't breathe or it felt like that. He watched the doorknob slowly get turned before the door got pushed up. Baekhyun couldn't help it, it felt like he was in a horror movie. Maybe he's dreaming again?

Baekhyun knew he wasn't dreaming, because if he would be dreaming, he should be able to wake up by now. Baekhyun couldn't move, not even an inch. His hands as he grabbed the baseball bat tighter as he saw a shadow slowly enter the room. Baekhyun's eyes almost widen when he saw the red glowing eyes and a short flashback forced it way upon him.

He don't know why, but he remembers that he has seen those kind of red glowing eyes before, but where? From a horror movie? Or from another kind of movie? No, he knows that he has seen those kind of glowing eyes in the reality before.

The shadow walked over to the bed, where Baekhyun had been sleeping for only some few seconds ago. But Baekhyun woke up from a nightmare and heard the sound of someone open a door in the house. Baekhyun felt how his grip around the baseball bat tighten even more and all he actually could do was to watch the shadow carefully walk closer to the bed.

The shadow stopped by the bed, it seemed to just stare at the bed until Baekhyun could see a hand move in the darkness and picked up the blanket. Baekhyun felt the panic grab him, what if the shadow will understand that Baekhyun is still in the room?!

Baekhyun knows that this shadow isn't a human and he knows that the last time he saw glowing red eyes, it was something bad. Baekhyun don't know why he sneaked closer to the shadow, he don't know why he grabbed the bat even tighter before he got ready to hit the shadow.

Baekhyun held his breath, scared to hit the shadow that still was busy with staring at the bed. Baekhyun held the bat higher up, he felt nervous and scared. But when he thought about the glowing eyes that might hurt him, he couldn't help to hit the shadow with the bat in pure fear.

Baekhyun watched the shadow fall to the floor, hopefully it had passed out as Baekhyun took a step back. Baekhyun held the bat still high up in the air, ready to hit anything that moved or tried to move. Baekhyun felt his heart beat fast and hard, he was terrified.

When the shadow didn't move, not even an inch, Baekhyun dared to lower the baseball bat a little and slowly walked backwards towards the light switch. Baekhyun didn't dare to let his eyes off the shadow, scared that if he looked away for even one second it would suddenly get up and attack him.

Baekhyun let his right hand carefully touched the wall beside the open door. He searched for the light switch with his hand, he still doesn't dare to take his eyes off the shadow as he found the switch. Baekhyun turned the lights on to see what the shadow was, but he got a little dazzled of the light himself.

When Baekhyun finally could see again, he only saw one thing. And that made him freak out. A lot.

 

Oh my god! Y-You got to be kidding me! ! ! ! What do I do?! WHAT DO I DO?! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!”

 

Baekhyun felt how he dropped the bat as he begun to cry. On the floor didn't a monster lay or a burglar looking person. Instead there is a boy lying on the floor, unconscious after that Baekhyun had hit him with the bat. And Baekhyun has no idea what to do.

 

Oh god... A-Are you okay?”

 

Baekhyun carefully walked over to the body and crouched down to it to see the body better. To Baekhyun's surprise, there wasn't any blood streaming out from the head where Baekhyun had hit the boy. Maybe Baekhyun didn't hit him that hard after all? Maybe Baekhyun was so scared that he couldn't use his full strength?

Okay, no, Baekhyun knows that he used all his strength because when he gets scared he can't hold back himself. So yeah, he's pretty sure that there should be blood or a huge bruise or anything on the boy's head. But nothing seemed to have happened.

Baekhyun carefully pocked the body's head with a shaky hand. He then watched the body just lay there and nothing happened. Baekhyun don't know if he's supposed to be relieved or really worried.

 

Oh god... W-What should I do? A-Are you... d-dead?”

 

Baekhyun pocked the head once again, in hope that the person would move or at least show that he wasn't dead. Baekhyun then noticed something, the person... Is breathing. Baekhyun felt a little relieved, but then again he freaked out a little.

 

W-Wait... I-It's impossible for you to be unharmed and knocked out on the floor... W-Which means... t-that y-you're not...”

 

Baekhyun felt the fear grab him. The boy on the floor, he can't be a human, can he? Or maybe he has a really hard head? Baekhyun felt worried as he carefully pocked the boy's head again. Nothing still happened, he must be unconscious.

 

W-What did he do here? In my house? Uh...?”

 

Baekhyun now saw that the boy held a pair of shoes in his other hand, did he really take them of to not walk with them inside the house? Baekhyun carefully took the shoes and put them away, but he couldn't help to wonder if the boy took them of because to not make a sound or to not walk with his dirty shoes on the new cleaned floor.

 

Urgh, you're heavy.”

 

Baekhyun tried to lift up the boy, which was hard. The boy is tall, so it isn't weird that he's pretty heavy. But still, Baekhyun is pretty weak right now. Baekhyun used all his strength to lift up the boy's body and put him on the bed. Baekhyun had to lift the upper part of the body up at the bed first, then he could lift up the legs on it as well.

 

Gosh, you're heavier than I thought... Or am I the weak one?”

 

Baekhyun sighed tired as he picked up the baseball bat from the floor to put it away. Baekhyun walked over to the closet and put the baseball bat away before he turned around again to take a look at the boy. But something was really wrong here, the boy is gone.

 

W-Where did he...? W-What just-”

 

Baekhyun felt a hand grab him from behind and how another hand covered his mouth so Baekhyun couldn't scream. Baekhyun still freaked out as he tried to get out of the tight and hard grip, but it seemed impossible. After Baekhyun had struggled to get out of the grip without any success, he suddenly heard a deep voice whisper calmly into his hear.

 

Calm down, it's nothing to be scared of. It's just me.”

 

The voice sounded familiar, Baekhyun admit. But how the hell is he supposed to calm down when he can't understand what is going on here. Baekhyun wanted to cry, he wanted to scream and run away from the person who held a tight grip on him. But he can't, since he's stuck here.

 

Calm down and I will let you go. I won't hurt you, I'm here for the opposite reason. I'm here to help you, to protect you. So calm down, so we can talk. I promise to not hurt you, okay?”

 

Baekhyun felt how he slowly calmed down and didn't try to get out of the boy's grip. Baekhyun then felt how the boy slowly let go of him and then took a step away from Baekhyun who turned fast around.

Baekhyun felt a little scared and he admit that. The boy looked kind, he's tall with black hair and brown eyes that didn't look that scary. The boy is dressed in totally normal clothes, he even looked handsome. But the scary thing about him is that Baekhyun recognize him, from a dream.

 

C-Chanyeol...?”
“Uh? You remember me?”

 

Baekhyun felt his head begun to spin before he couldn't hold his balance. The boy, who might be Chanyeol, hurried over to grab Baekhyun before he would trip and hurt himself. Baekhyun still freaked out because this can't be true, right?

Baekhyun fainted, he couldn't take all those weird things that has been happening lately. Especially not now and here. Not when his dreams starts to become reality.

 


Ayo everyone! I'm back after such a long time! Yay! ^.^

So, I have had a lot to do lately, which I mean school. I have had some huge tests, but now I have a short break before two other big tests.

Anyway, thank you all for your wonderful support! I will do my best to update as often as I can! So please be patient! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are appreciated, but up to you! ^.^

That was all I had to say for this time. Take care until we see each other next time! Bye bye~

Peace and love to you all! <3