Chapter II

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we doing here at the preg--" His eyes widened and looked at Miran. "Don't tell me you're.." Miran nodded as tears blurred her vision once more. "You're right.. I'm pregnant.." She said and nodded once again.

Luhan was speechless. He can't seem to accept that his bestfriend -slash- the girl he loves is pregnant with another guy. "Is L..Joe... The father?" He asked. Miran chuckled and nodded. "He is.. But i don't need him.. I can raise my baby alone." She said. "He wants to get rid of our baby.. H-How can he be a heartless monster.." Luhan lifted her head before wiping her tears away and pulling her in his arms. "Luhan.. I-I don't know what to do.. I haven't told my parents yet.." She said and buried her face on his shoulder. "I'm here Miran.. I won't  leave you.. I'll take care of you both." He said and kissed the top of her head.

Half an hour has passed, the nurse finally called her name and they went inside the room for an ultra sound. The doctor made her lie on the bed before spreading some goo on her stomach. "Can you see your baby boy?" The doctor said and smiled. "Baby boy?" Miran asked. "Yes. It's a boy."

"Byunghun oppa. If we have a baby, do you want it to be a boy or girl?" Miran asked him. "Hmm.. Boy." He said and smiled. "What name? If it's a boy it has to be named after you. If it's a girl, it has to be named after me!" Byunghun chuckled and hugged her. "Okay then." He said and kissed the side of her head.

Miran smiled and Luhan held her hand before smiling reassuringly. "What name do you have in mind for him?" The doctor asked. "Jihun.. I want his name to be Jihun.." She turned her attention back to the screen where she could see her baby boy.

They left the hospital before buying the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter