Chapter XV

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miran dashed inside the house and found Jihun sitting on the couch, watching T.V. He looked up and smiled at the sight of his Mother. "Mama!" Miran ran to her son and tackled him into a hug. "Oh Jihun. I was so scared! I Thought I would lose you forever.." She sobbed.

 

"W-Where did you came from? Who was the Uncle that picked you up at school?" Miran asked and cupped Jihun's face. "It was Uncle Chunji who picked me up. He told me you couldn't pick me up today because you're busy." Jihun said. "W-What??" "And he was with the Ahjussi who talked to me. His name is L.Joe Appa."

 

Miran froze at when L.Joe's name came out from her son's mouth. She looked at Luhan who was confused. "Miran, who is this Chunji and L.Joe?" Miran's Father asked. She looked back at Jihun and planted a kiss on his forehead before engulfing him into a hug.

 

_

 

Miran walked down to the living room, fully dressed. "Mama where are you going?" Jihun asked. "Miran?" Luhan said. "Mama just needs to meet an old friend." Miran said and put on her shoes. "I'll be back early." Jihun ran to his Mother for a goodbye kiss and waved as she went outside.

 

Miran started the car when Luhan came and knocked on the window. "I know where you're going." He said. "Of course you do." Miran answered sarcastically, Luhan shook his head. "Look baby, you don't have to go to L.Joe. He just wants to spend time with Jihun, that's all."

 

"If you can tolerate this, Luhan then be my guest." She said. "L.Joe doesn't have the rights to suddenly take my child away!" "Babe. Please, just don't go." Luhan whined. "Stop it Luhan. If I said I'm going, I'm going. I don't care what happens next, the important thing I need to do is to see L.Joe and tell him to stay away from us." Miran closed the window and drove away, Luhan sighed.

 

~

 

Throughout the car ride, Miran was furious, and thinking about the old friend she said makes it worse.

 

Once she arrived at L.Joe's building she took the elevator to her floor. Miran grew more pissed the more close her destination is.

 

The Lady behind the desk greeted her and she gave a forced smile. "Hi. Is Lee Byunghun inside?" Miran asked. "Do you have an appointment?" The Lady asked. "Sadly no. I just really need to talk to him for a few minutes." Miran said. "Sorry Ma'am, but he's busy and we don't let him talk to anyone not bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter