Chapter XVII

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji sat in front of L.Joe and patiently waited for their talk to end.

After what feels like an hour to him, the secretary left and L.Joe slumped back on his chair with a sigh. Chunji got up and sat in the chair beside his desk.

"How's Miran?" L.Joe asked. "She's not in a serious state." Chunji replied, L.Joe nodded. "That's a relief."

"She's pregnant, Byunghun." He blurted.

L.Joe remained silent for a few minutes before looking at Chunji. "Pregnant?" The latter nodded.

Luhan opened the door for Miran and she took off her shoes. "Be careful alright? I don't want you slipping, you're carrying our baby inside." He said. "Oh stop it Luhan. This is not the first time I carried a baby." Miran punched his arm lightly. "Just saying." Luhan grinned and pecked the side of her head.

"I can't wait for little brother, Mama! We're gonna play swords and robots and, and cars." Jihun said and gave them a smile. They laughed at their adorable son and sat on the couch.

"What's your little brother's name gonna be, Jihun?" Luhan asked and put an arm on Miran's shoulder. "Jihan! So it's my name plus Daddy's." Jihun said. "Oh? That's not bad.." Luhan said and looked at Miran.

 

As they watch T.V and Jihun playing with his toys, Luhan felt Miran zone out. "Hey." Luhan shook her a little. Miran snapped out of it and looked at him, "Huh?" "What's the problem?" He asked. "N-Nothing.." Miran looked away.

"You can't lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter