Chapter V

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four months have passed. Miran finally gave birth to a healthy and very cute baby boy. Luhan watched the sleeping Miran in a hospital bed while he her right hand. It has been 12 hours since she gave birth and she haven't woken up yet. Luhan, as the husband ,was getting worried. On top of that, she's very young to already give birth.

"Luhan dear, eat first. I'm sure Miran is alright. She's just tired and exhausted." His Mom said and patted his shouder. "I'm okay, Mom. Don't worry about me." Luhan said. "Tch. Come on. If Miran is awake right now, do you think she likes seeing you like this?" Luhan sighed and finally gave up. He knew he won't win against his own Mother.

Another two hours have passed, Miran slowly opened her eyes but closed it instantly because of the bright light. When her eyes adjusted, she turned her head to her right, to find Luhan carrying a baby in his hands.

"Luhan?" She squeeked and Luhan turned to her with a smile on his face. "You're finally awake." He said and sat beside her. "Baby Jihun here fell asleep while waiting for his Mommy to wake up." She looked at the baby in his hands before caressing it's cheek. He looks like Byunghun when he was little.. "He's beautiful." She said and smiled. "He's a man! Never call a man beautiful!" Luhan said and Miran chuckled.

Slowly, Luhan put Jihun in her arms and she cradled Jihun lovingly. Jihun started opening his eyes and he started swaying his little hands. "My little Angel.. I will take care of you.." Miran said and kissed his little hand. Luhan smiled at his wife and new born son before wrapping his arms on her waist and putting his head on her shoulder.

Minutes later, Miran's parents, with Rome came and her Mother instantly went to her Grandson. "Omoo! He's so adorable!" She said. "He's so handsome. Like me!" Rome said and Miran raised his eyebrows at him. "What??" Miran shook her head and Rome pouted. 

They had fun with the new family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter