Chapter XVI

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Miran opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was the white walls and ceiling. She looked around and saw Luhan sleeping in the couch with his hands crossed on his chest.

"Luhan.." Miran called out, he didn't budge. Oh my god I swear this man sleeps like a bear.

"LUHAN!"

Finally, he jumped and looked around in panic. "Who's-- Who's there!?"

He looked at Miran and quickly sat beside her. "Honey, how are you? How's your head? Does it hurt?" He bombarded her with questions that she raised her hand to stop him. "One question at a time." She said.

"I was worried sick.." Luhan kissed her forehead and Miran caress his cheeks. "Sorry.. I don't know what happened."

The door opened and Jihun came in with Luhan's parents. "MAMA, MAMA! Nǐ gǎnjué zěnme yàng??" (How do you feel??) "Mama's fine, baby." Miran said and kissed his forehead. "Tell Jihun if something hurts, I'll kiss it away!" He said. "This one hurts." Miran pointed her right cheek, Jihun came closer and pecked her cheek. "This too." Miran pointed her left cheek, Jihun pecked it. "This too." Miran pointed at her lips, Jihun pecked it too.

"Anywhere else Mama?" Jihun asked, Miran chuckled. "No, you've kissed it away, good job!"

"Our dear Miran, where have you been that caused you to be this exhausted?" Mrs.Lu asked. Miran suddenly remembered L.Joe and their argument in his office. She sighed and looked at Luhan who gave her hand a squeeze.

"I got good news." Luhan said and his lips curved into a wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter