Chapter IX

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan swallowed a lup on his throat. It was his second time seeing Sunggyu since he and Miran got married. "So oppa. Why are you here?" Miran asked. "I just wanted to talk to both of you." Sunggyu said and put down his cup of tea.

"About what?" "What are your plans?" Sunggyu asked. "Jihun is getting big. I mean, shouldn't you be telling him about his Father?" Sunggyu definitely know Miran's secret. He knows Luhan is not the real Father. He knows that L.Joe is the real Father of Jihun. "Oppa please. Don't bring this up again." Miran said and rubbed her forehead.

"Shin Miran. I'm doing what is right. You need to tell Jihun the truth." Sunggyu said. "No! Why would i tell him the truth? The truth doesn't matter anyway." Sunggyu glared at Miran with his small eyes. "Shin Miran!" "His TRUE Father, that you're saying left us Oppa. Heck we didn't even get any support from him. He just left us and went to somewhere far. Why do you think i'll let him know about that?!" "Miran--" Luhan caress her shoulder but she just brushed his hands away before storming off.

Sunggyu sighed. "I'll talk to her." Luhan was about to stand up when Sunggyu stopped him. "No. Let her be." He said. Luhan sat back and fiddled with his fingers.

"I'll just go." Sunggyu said and stood up. Luhan walked him to the door. "One way or another, you know that Jihun will know the truth right?" Sunggyu said and looked at Luhan. "O-Of course." Sunggyu nodded before closing the doors behind him.

Luhan sighed. He went to his and Miran's shared room and saw Miran covering her face with the blanket. Luhan sat beside her and tugged on the blanket, but she held it tight. "Miran.." The sound of his voice was so hypnotizing, that Miran slowly took off the blanket and stared at him.

He lied down beside her and trapped her small figure in his arms. He caress her hair and kissed the top of her head. "You shouldn't be like that to your Brother." Miran huffed and buried her face to his chest. "I don't like talking about L.Joe. You're Jihun's father." Miran said, Luhan nodded. "I know i know." He said.
"Luhan?" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter