Chapter XIV

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe and Chunji was waiting for Jihun's classes to end. They were waiting beside the car and Chunji sighed. "Are you sure about this Joe?" He said. "Trust me Hyung. It's gonna be fine." L.Joe said and smiled. "And besides, we're gonna return him to Miran before the sun sets. I just want to spend some time with my son."

 

When they heard the bell rang, L.Joe motioned Chunji to get going and the latter sighed. Chunji waited for Jihun to finish tying his shoes before calling his name. "Jihun!" He said and waved. "Do you remember me? Uncle Chunji?" Jihun nodded and Chunji chuckled. "What are you doing here Uncle?" Jihun asked.

 

"That.. Umm.. Y-You're Mom called me. She said she can't pick you up and asked me to fetch you." "Where is Mommy?" Jihun asked. "I.. U-Umm.. Sh-She's at your Dad's company, helping him with something." Jihun nodded and picked up his bag.

 

Chunji sighed in relief and guided him to the car. "Oh. You're that Ahjussi." Jihun said once he saw L.Joe. L.Joe smiled and nodded his head. L.Joe crouched down at his level and starred at his son before holding his hand. "I called your Mom. She asked me if i can take you to Lotte World today." He said.

 

Jihun's eyes widened before breaking into a big grin. "Really??" Jihun said and L.Joe laughed before nodding his head. "So.. Is that a Yes?" Jihun nodded his head before opening the backseat door. "Let's go Uncle!" He said and the two chuckled.

 

 

 

Miran parked her car and opened the gates. "Jihun?" Miran called and Jihun's teacher went out. "Miss Miran!" "Sorry i was late. Where's Jihun?" Miran asked "Someone picked him up. He said He's Jihun's Uncle." Miran was confused but nodded "My Brother must've picked him up. Thanks anyway."

 

Miran went to her car and dialed Rome's number. After a few rings he picked up, "Yo sup?" Rome said. "Oppa did you fetched Jihun?" she asked, feeling a bit nervous Something's not right. "No. Why would i pick him up?" Rome said. Miran's eyes widened. "Hello? Miran?" Her hands started shaking and her hand went Jelly.

 

~

 

Miran was sobbing in the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter