Chapter III

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miran.. Can you give me a chance? I will prove myself to you.. I will take care of you and Jihun.. I will treat him like my real son.."

When evening strikes, Luhan's parents was sitting in the dining room with Miran's parents as well. "What is your plan now young man?" Luhan's Dad asked. "Mom, Dad, Uncle and Auntie. I want Miran to stop entering school from now on. I will take care of her and our son. And when i graduate, i will marry her and i will work hard on our company so they willl have a steady life. I promise you that." 

He held Miran's hand while she just hunged her head low. "Miran dear, is that okay to you?" Luhan's mother asked. She looked up at her and nodded with a small smile. "Son, we told you many times that we like Miran to be your wife. But i didn't expect it to be this early! You ruined her future!" His dad said and slammed his hand on the table. "Honey, just calm down."

"We didn't even know that you two were in a relationship!" Mr. Shin said. Because we aren't. He's not even the father of my Baby.. "Luhan, you know we trust you. You've been protecting our Daughter since she was a toddler. I just hope you keep your promises now that you will have a small family." Mrs. Shin said and patted her Husband's hand. 

Mr. Shin sighed and nodded. Luhan looked at Miran with a smile and she smiled back at him. "You won't regret this." He said and Miran nodded.

~

L.Joe went to school the following day. He went inside the room to find Miran's chair empty. They always sat together in classes and activities. He waited patiently until the room started to get crowdy and he would always look at the person who opens the door. When the professor enetered, Miran still haven't arrived.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter