Chapter IV

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies so fast, and Miran's tummy was getting big. L.Joe and his family went to the states because his father will set a branch in the country. Miran knew this. Her close friends said it to her. She was upset, and her heart broke more than ever.

But at the same time, she was angry at herself. Why is she crying because of him? She should be happy that he's leaving. He would be far away from her and her son. They won't be stepping on the same ground and they won't be breathing the same air.

She should focus on Luhan, and Luhan only. She knew that they will get married soon. Because in a week, Luhan will graduate from college. When she was resting at her room, Luhan arrived from school and some maids greeted him.

"Where is Miran?" He asked. "She's in her room sir." He went to her room and slowly opened the door, to find her in a deep sleep. He smiled at her figure and put down his bag before sliding inside the covers. She brushed away the hairs that is covering her face before planting a kiss at her nose.

He took her hand and kissed it before sliding a silver ring with five small diamonds in her finger. Luhan smiled and kissed it one last time before drifting to sleep.

~

When Miran woke up, it was dark and she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. When she opened the lamp on her bed side table, Luhan's adorable sleeping face come to light. She chuckled and slowly took off his arm before going to the bathroom. When she closed the door, that's when she noticed the ring that was on her finger.

Her eyebrows furrowed before taking a closer look. Could it be? Her heart thumped like crazy and she went back to her room and Luhan was already awake. "Oh, Miran." He said and smiled. She just kept starring at him and Luhan's smile slowly went away. 

"Is something wrong?" She brought up her left arm before caressing the ring that was neatly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter