Chapter XIII

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe watched his son play with other kids and quietly listens to the teacher. He has been waiting for this moment long enough.. He won't let this chance come to a waste.

 

When the bell rung, he stood up from his chair and waited until Jihun finished tying his shoes. When Jihun bid goodbye to his friend, L.Joe approached him, suddenly feeling nervous.

 

"J-Jihun?" L.Joe said, Jihun looked up at him and tilted his head. He doesn't seem to remember this nicely dressed man in front of him who, looks a bit like him?

 

L.Joe was beyond happy to see his son. He looks just like him when he was little. L.Joe crouched on his level before holding his shoulders. "Look how much you've grown." He said as a single tear fell from his eyes. He quickly wiped it away and smiled at Jihun.

 

"Who are you Ahjussi?" Jihun asked.

 

L.Joe's smile dropped. What was he thinking? Of course he doesn't know him. He was just a little fetus when he left them. "I can't talk to you Ahjussi. My Mommy always tell me to never talk to strangers." Jihun said.

 

"But I'm not a stranger Jihun, I'm your Daddy. Daddy Byunghun. And your Mommy is Miran." Jihun's eyebrow arched upwards. "You're not my Daddy. My Daddy is Luhan. And Luhan is my Mommy's husband." L.Joe was speechless, his heart felt like being stabbed a million times. "L-Luhan??" L.Joe asked and Jihun nodded.

 

"Lu Jihun!" They heard a female voice. Jihun turned to where the voice came from and smiled. "Mama!" He ran to his Mother's arms. L.Joe slowly stood up and faced them. Miran's eyes widened before hiding Jihun on her back. Jihun looked behind him to see Luhan waving at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter