Chapter VI

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks passed, Miran was finally discharged to the Hospital. "Welcome home Baby!" Luhan said and opened the door for Miran who is holding baby Jihun. He set their bags aside first before Miran sat at the couch. "This our sweet home Jihun." Miran said and caress her son's cheek. "Tomorrow, we'll go shopping for you~" Luhan said and kissed Jihun's cheek.

"But we have enough clothes for him." Miran said. "But still. We'll go shopping!" He said and Miran chuckled. "Since when did you liked shopping?" "Since our baby Jihun was born!" Jihun wrapped his small fingers on Luhan's index finger and the proud Daddy smiled.

"Are you happy?" Miran asked out of the blue and Luhan looked at her. "Of course i'm happy. We're now officially parents. And we have our own small family." Luhan said and smiled. Miran smiled back and he planted a small kiss at her forehead.

"I'll show you something." Luhan said and pulled her up to her feet and dragging them upstairs. Luhan stopped in front of a blue door and slowly opened it. Revealing a nice nursery room full of toys and a rainbow wallpaper.

Miran stepped inside and observed the room.. "You.. made this?" Miran asked and Luhan shyly nodded. "Do you like it?" Luhan asked and bit his lips. Miran smiled at his shy mood and pecked his cheek. "I love it Luhan! It's wonderful!" Luhan chuckled and pulled her to his arms. "Jihun, Daddy made you a room. It's so beautiful."

Miran put Jihun in his crib and turned his toy on. Jihun extended his hands, trying to reach the rotating star with his small hands. "Aw. He's so cute." Miran said. "He's a man!" "He's a cute man! Just like you." "I'm not cute! I'm manly!" Miran chuckled and Luhan glared at her. "Do i have to prove it to you? Fine!" He went to the small couch and tried lifting it up. "Okay okay. You're manly, Dear. Very manly. Now please put the couch down."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter