Chapter X

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not far away, Miran saw somebody who she have met before.

That person walked to where Miran and Jihun is. Miran stood up and Chunji smiled. "Long time no see Miran-ssi." He said. "You're.. Chunji right?" Miran asked and Chunji nodded. He looked at Jihun and smiled before benting down to his level.

"Hi." Chunji said and Jihun hid behind Miran. "U-Umm.. Jihun, he's a friend of Mommy. Greet him." Miran said and patted Jihun's head. Jihun slightly showed himself and deeply bowed. Chunji ruffled Jihun's hair and chuckled. "You can call me Uncle Chunji. I'm a friend of your Daddy." Miran swallowed a lump on and looked away.

"My Daddy?" Jihun asked and Chunji nodded. "You look look just like him when he was little." "Really?" Jihun asked and Chunji nodded again before standing up. "Well, i got to go. Nice meeting you again Miran-ssi." Chunji walked away and Miran sighed.

When Chunji thought he was far enough he took out his phone and dialed his friend's number. "Hyung! What's up?" It was L.Joe. "Nothing much. What have you been up to?" Chunji asked. "Finishing my studies." He said and for a second, L.Joe went silent. "Did.. Did you see Miran?" He asked and Chunji smiled.

"I did. We just talked actually." Chunji said. "REALLY?!" L.Joe shouted that Chunji have to move away his phone from his ear. "Aish calm down man. Yes really we just talked and i saw Jihun." "H-How is he??" "Miran raised him well.. Just a bit shy just like you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter