Chapter XII

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Airport, L.Joe waited for his luggage and bag to arrive and when it did, he took it and searched the crowd. He saw familiar faces and he smiled and waved at them. He litterally ran to them and tackled them to a group hug.

 

"L.Joe hyung!" Ricky said and L.Joe ruffled his hair when they pulled away. "We missed you bro." C.A.P said and they chuckled. "When did C.A.P hyung became this cheesy?" L.Joe said and they laughed. "Aye. Shut up brat." C.A.P said. "I'm kidding! I missed you too!" L.Joe tackled them again at a hug. "Okay that's enough. No homo bro." Changjo said.

 

They went to Chunji's car and L.Joe put his bags at the trunk before they drove away to L.Joe's house. "Why didn't Auntie and Uncle went with you hyung?" Niel asked. "Someone needs to manage the company at America. They sent me home alone so i can run the company here." L.Joe said and they nodded. I wonder where Miran and Jihun is.

 

~

 

Luhan and Jihun took very careful steps towards the sleeping Miran on the bed. "On the count of three, baby." Luhan whispered and Jihun nodded and put his hands on his mouth to muffle a giggle. "One.." Luhan started. "Three!" They both jumped on top of Miran and Miran woke up, startled. "Lu Han! Lu Jihun! You startled me!" She said and sighed while the two laughed. "Maybe next time you should wake up early." Luhan said and pecked her lips. Jihun crawled beside Miran and gave her a hug.

 

Luhan crawled beside Jihun and hugged them both. Miran smiled and kissed jihun's forehead. "Did you eat your breakfast?" Miran asked and Jihun nodded. "Daddy made waffles! We saved some for you Mama." Jihun said. "N'aww. Thank you Angel." Miran kissed his forehead once again before pulling him to her embrace.

 

Luhan smiled at her and pulled them to his embrace. "Don't you have work today?" Miran asked. "Baby, it's saturday." He said. "..Oh.." Luhan chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Nǐ xiǎng yào qù dì dìfāng?" (Do you want to go somewhere?) Luhan asked and Miran shook her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter