Chapter XI

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guests were singing a Happy Birthday song for Jihun and when the song ended, Jihun blowed the five candles at the cake and they clapped their hands.

 

Miran and Luhan kissed their son's cheek and Jihun hugged his parents. It wasn't a big celebration, they held it at the big backyard and the guests were family members and friends of both family. "Mommy can i open one present?" Jihun asked and gave Miran the mighty puppy look. "You can open them later my baby. Play with your cousins." Miran said. Yes that's right Miran. Be strong and don't give in to your adorable son.

 

"Pleeeeeaase?" Jihun said and tugged on her dress, Miran sighed. "Fine. Just one okay?" She said, Jihun smiled and nodded before running to the pile of nicely packed presents and picked one. "Can't say no to the puppy eyes yeah?" Luhan came and put an arm around her shoulder. "I tried Han." Miran said and pouted. Luhan chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I need to teach him how to be manly then?" He asked. "No you won't. He's five years old and i want my baby to be a baby." Miran glared at him and Luhan raised his hand in defeat. "Okay okay. Don't kill me please."

 

~

 

When it was almost time for bed the doorbell rang and Miran who was turning off the lights, went to the door to open it. "Chunji?" Miran said. "What are you doing here this late?" "I just want to give this to Jihun." Chunji said and put down a big box. "It's a gift." "Sorry i did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter