Chapter VIII

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When clock strikes 1pm, the bell rung and the kids ran to the door, neatly tying their shoes and running to their Mothers. "Mommy!" Jihun was running towards Miran with his arms wide open. Miran crouched at his level and gladly accepted the hug.

"Mommy i got a star!" Jihun said and showed Miran his hand. "Wow! Why did the Teacher gave you a star?" Miran asked. "Because i was quiet unlike my classmates and i answered Teacher's question correctly!" "Wow! Mommy is sooo proud of you!" Miran said and kissed Jihun's cheek. "Can we go to Daddy now?" "Well since you dod good. We can!"

Jihun jumped in joy and Miran held his hand as they walk to the bus stop. 

~

Luhan just finished his meeting, he sat at his office chair and rubbed his forehead. Stress stress stress. So much stress. When he felt he's okay he started scanning the papers in front of him.

Minutes later, he heard someone open the door and a loud voice boomed inside the room that made him jump a bit. "Daddy!" Luhan held his heart and tried to calm himself. Miran laughed at him and closed the door behind her. "Did i scare you Daddy?" Jihun asked and Luhan carried him to sit at his lap.

"You did! You scared Daddy!" Luhan tickled Jihun's sides and the boy burst into laughter. Miran chuckled and sat at the chair infront of Luhan's table. "I'm glad you visited." Luhan said and stopped tickling Jihun before hugging him tight. "How's the meeting?" Miran asked. "Stress. So much stress. I'm glad my stress reliever came." He said and kissed Jihun.

"Since you two are here already, Let's eat outside." Luhan said and Jihun nodded. "Aren't you busy? Look at this papers!" Miran said. "The papers can wait. My baby boy can't" he said and Jihun once again nodded. Miran shook her head with a smile before agreeing.

They went to the Kid's Cafe and ordered food for them. "Daddy can i play?" Jihun asked. "After we eat." Miran said. "The food isn't here yet." Luhan said and Jihun looked at Miran. "Daddy's right Mommy. Can i play first?" "Yes." "No." Luhan and Miran said at the same time. "Luhan!" "Oh come on. The food is not here yet. Let him play."

Jihun ran to the pool of ball and Miran looked at Luhan in disbelief. "You're gonna spoil the kid." Miran said. "Let him be. He's a kid." "But still-" Luhan sealed her lips with a kiss and the deer smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter