Chapter I

"Mommy, who is my real Daddy?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe paced back and forth trying to process and think what they would do. Miran is two months pregant and they haven't graduated in college yet. She sits quietly at the sofa with tears streaming down her face.

"Byunghun.. W-What are we gonna do.. My parents will kill me!" She said. "Do you think i won't be killed too?! We haven't even graduated, yet we're already parents!" L.Joe said in frustration. He sat across her and buried his face in his hands. "Are you sure you're pregnant?" He said. "I-I'm sure.. I took the pregnancy test.. A-And i went to the doctors.. They're all positive.." 

Minutes of silence passed all they can hear was Miran's sniffing and his sighing. A not so great idea popped in his head. He stood up and sat beside Miran before holding her hands

"Miran.. There's no other way.. You need to have an abortion.." He said and her eyes widened. "W-What??" "We need to get rid of the baby." She looked at L.Joe in horror and she slowly took her hands away from his.

"No.. No! I won't kill my baby!" She stood up and backed away from him. L.Joe stood up and approached her but she kept moving backwards. "Miran there's no other way! I don't want to kill our baby.. But it's too early for us--" "No! I said no!" "Miran--" "How could you do this?! I thought you love me! I thought we would never be broken apart! You promised to me!" She said while punching his chest.

"I'm sorry Miran.. But--" "No! I don't want to hear any single word from you! How could you be this cruel Byunghun... I'm so stupid for believing all what you said!" She starred at him with eyes full of hatred and disbelief. "You know what.. Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter