Ridiculous

The Most Popular Boys In School

Warning: Coarse Language

*

Huang Zitao pursed his lips in response to the tension confining them – and he wasn’t even talking about the between Sehun and the red-headed waiter.

“Kurisu, today was supposed to be our night out.”

“It is”, ‘Kurisu’ replied coldly, putting down the menu before him but not looking Tao in the eye.

“I just thought…” He reached out for Yifan’s monster sized hand and the stony skin gently. “Since we came here for a romantic dinner…” and he brought Yifan’s hand up to kiss it.

The taller boy flinched and jerked his hand away, causing the shorter to frown.

“You’re still angry?” He sighed.

“Tch”

“I’ll take that as a yes” Tao laughed sourly.

Of course his boyfriend would still be mad about him making out with Kyungsoo but please. That was so yesterday. Tao obviously didn’t understand why his boyfriend refused his advances because - according to his manga’s - Kris should get hella jealous and be reclaiming Tao as his with markings and the like.

When their food was brought to them (by a different waiter this time) Kris ate and drank in silence and Tao not so silently scowled; he’d definitely lost his appetite from the stress but here was his boyfriend pigging out.

“Fine, I’m sorry! Just…speak to me God damn it!” Tao gave up after no longer than a few minutes more.

The feline-like boy was never ignored like this by anyone – let alone Yifan who would shower him with affection. And if Tao hoped that this apology would get him off the hook he was deathly wrong. He watched in agony as Yifan continued to dine without even batting an eyelid.

Sadness and regret soon turned into anger as Tao pushed himself off of his chair.

“You know what? Maybe I liked it.” He crossed his muscled hands over his chest. “Maybe…I wanna make-out with someone who takes control and who’s actually good at kissing.”

Yifan was no longer ignoring him but was studying the boy with an emphatic intensity, daring him to continue.

“Maybe I want to do more with Kyungsoo. Like have S-“

“Huang Zitao, don’t you ing dare!”

E-“

“STOP!”

“Mmmm!” Was the noise that came out of Tao’s mouth when his boyfriend clasped a hand over his mouth.

“Now you’ve done it. I was trying to keep it in so that I wouldn’t hurt you but now I’m definitely going to show you who you belong to”

He took a hold of Tao’s sweaty palm and ushered him through the Chinese restaurant, away from the prying eyes of the other customers. “The bathrooms should be empty.”

“Yifan!” Tao scolded using his boyfriend’s real name. “If you think we’re going to in a Chinese restaurant where half of our school is eating at you’re delusional.”

Yifan didn’t seem to think he was delusional on the other hand as he dragged his boyfriend along anyway and entered the bathroom. He let out a groan of frustration when he saw that all the stalls were in use. That’s not enough to stop Yifan from getting what he wants.

Without a second thought, be brought up his long leg from the floor to kick a stall’s door, which unhinged and smashed open. On the toilet was an (embarrassed) looking old guy halfway through taking a dump.

“Hurry the up!” Yifan prodded, impatiently.

“I can’t…It’s still coming out” He replied as a strange smell wafted through the air.

“Well ing make it come out or I will!” Yifan threatened.

Tao blushed at his boyfriend’s actions. Kurisu is so y when he’s demanding.

*

“P-please sir! I’ll work more often and I’ll take up weekends even. Just don’t fire me, please!” The redheaded waiter begged, on all fours and pleading his boss with dignity thrown out the window long ago.

“Luhan. I’ve warned ya multiple times but you still insist on disturbing the customers.” His boss was firm.

“No! It wasn’t me it was that Sehun! He’s out to get me, really!”

His boss rolled his eyes and kicked Luhan off of his leg. “Stop that. Don’t you have dignity?”

“No such thing sir!” Luhan answered, resuming his pitiable position. “How can one have dignity when surviving is so much more important? How can one have dignity when there are cruel expectations that everyone must graduate from a good high school - even when some people can’t afford it?”

The deer-like boy was distressed but not a single tear fell on his cheeks; he wasn’t the king or the prince or even the princess, he was the clown and nothing more. It has always been like this for him, struggling to live from day to day in a new country on his own but he had persevered because he was strong.

And now. That silver-haired lad had to ruin it.

“Ahjussi, don’t you think you’re being too hard on the guy?” Sehun waltzed through the pristine kitchen like he owned the place, smirking Luhan’s way.

“And who are you?” the chef inquired, giving the hoodlum an once-over.

If it were up to him he wouldn’t allow for such ruffians to litter his beloved restaurant like mice but business wasn’t blooming these days thanks to his clutz of a waiter. The restaurant’s only source of income were these baggy pant’s wearing, swag saying delinquents.

“Oh Sehun”, Sehun informs coolly.

“An Oh?”

That’s right. This is in the bag now that he knows that I’m heir to the famous Oh business company.

“Yeah. So let that nerd leave early so I can bully him some more” He winked Luhan’s way, causing the latter to shrink back in disgust.

“I don’t think I will”

“What?”

“You’re Sehun, aren’t ya? The very same Sehun that Luhan says has been driving customers out of my business I got here”

“….” Sehun had no words.

The aged chef gave Sehun another once-over, this time focusing on something other than his horrid teenage clothing choice. The boy was taller than Luhan and looked stronger too; perfect for strenuous tasks.

“You will work here.” He decided finally.

“What?!?!” both boys spat simultaneously.

“Yah! Old geezer, I don’t think you know who my father is!” Sehun protested.

“Actually I think I do better than you. And no excuses! This is the punishment given to those who cannot obey the simple rules” The chef’s look was final.

But still Sehun persisted.

“And what if I don’t. What are you gonna do, put me in jail?” Sehun mocked.

Even if the old geezer were to do something as drastic as that, his parent’s would surely buy him his way out and then the old man would pay dearly.

Luhan’s boss just raised an amused brow and made his way over to the kitchen cabinet. He opened the cabinet and took out a pistol, making his way back over to Sehun. He positioned the barrel on the bridge of the boy’s nose.

“Not jail. Death”

And Sehun was frozen in place.

“Now meet your new work-buddy, Luhan. Please take care of him since he his very…special.”

*

“Jongdae! Is he okay?” A distressed Kyungsoo asked, his thick brows knitting together as he checked over his trashed friend.

‘What made him drink to this extent?’, Kyungsoo thought in his mind.

He’s fine!” Junmyeon retorted suspiciously.

Just then Jongdae groaned loudly on Junmyeon’s bed.

“He sounds like he’s in pain.” Jongin observed.

The class president sighed in resignation, though clearly uninterested. “I might have kicked him up the .”

“Don’t you think you kicked him too hard?!?” The owl-like boy shrieked, noticing how Jongdae winced in pain while being helped up by him.

“Not hard enough…” Jonmyeon muttered. “Anyway, I have to go do something somewhere that isn’t here so I’ll be leaving now. You guys can stay here if you want because of him” He gestured to Jongdae, who only wears a lifeless expression.

“But I’m warning you two!” He gestured to both Kyungsoo and Jongin (the latter of whom pointed at himself dumbfounded). “My bed is a waterbed so don’t get too rough while ing it up or it’ll get pierced” and with that he jangled his house keys and rushed out of his room and out the door.

A flushing Kyungsoo and Jongin looked at each other in shock for a second before they turned their heads away from each other as their minds processed Junmyeon’s words. All Jongin could think is ‘how would it feel like to on a waterbed?’

“How would it feel like to on a waterbed?” He voiced his thoughts, before he clamped his hand over his mouth hurriedly. . Did I just say that out loud?

Kyungsoo’s face heated up and once again blood started rushing through his petite body. Jongin’s eyes widened at the realization of what he has just started.

He said it as a ing joke! This is not the time, you stupid curse!’ Kyungsoo scolded himself.

Little did Kyungsoo know that Jongin’s family had a curse of their very own.

“Jongdae? It doesn’t hurt too much anymore right?” Kyungsoo said suddenly in an attempt to distract himself.”

“Of course it does!” The dinosaur whined, patting his sore , “But nothing hurts more than bEING APART FROM MY OPPA!!!”

And Kyungsoo knows that the poor guy is back to normal again.

“Let’s go back to my house” Kyungsoo suggested, grinning to Jongdae in relief. “And Jongin, you better not be trying to skip out on tutoring!”

‘This is getting ridiculous.’ Kyungsoo thought to himself. It was getting to the point where even ually suggestive language involving Jongin would turn him on. But nonetheless, life must go on and Kyungsoo smiled warmly when he sees Jongin trying to recall the important dates and events an hour later.

*

Note: Hey it's been a short while! ~ It's currently 10:40pm