Mistakes, Mistakes!

The Most Popular Boys In School

Warning: Coarse Language

***

Do Kyungsoo groaned groggily as he woke up from his slumber and screamed upon seeing big brown eyes staring deeply into his own merely a few milimetres away. He scurried back until he hit his head on his bed frame.

“Dude!” Jongdae called, scurrying after him. “Wadda?”

Kyungsoo rubbed his temple harshly. "Ah, what happened? Why does my head hurt so much?" Hangover?

“Kyungsoo, are you or are you not getting ed up the by Kim Jongin?” Jongdae questioned, biting his nails anxiously.

“W-What?” Kyungsoo voiced, caught off guard.

“You are?”

“NO!”

“Wow, so then you top?

“JONGDAE!” Kyungsoo cursed his friend, his eyes b with tears at his friend’s brutal onslaught.

Jongdae zipped his mouth shut but his body was still overflowing with curiosity and he failed to stay still. ‘Why were you like that when I walked in then?’ ‘Why are you being so defensive’, these questions ate the dinosaur up from the inside out.

Kyungsoo looked at his surroundings; He was at home in his own bedroom. Strange. The last thing he remembered was Jongin's mum gladly handing him Jongin's test scores before his tutoring session with Kim Jongin. He frowned when he found that he couldn't recall more information from his fuzzy memory.

“Kyungsoo do you remember anything?” Jongdae implored, somewhat calming down so that he was less of a raging dinosaur and more of a camel. When Kyungsoo shook his head fervently Jongdae sighed breathily and put a hand on Kyungsoo’s hand. No blood rushed to his this time.

“Here I was thinking you’re innocent as and nek minnet I see you reclining all over some obviously -deprived hormonal boy…and I don’t mean me either” Except Jongin wasn’t the hormonal one.

“Not only that but he refused to let me carry you home and instead carried you home himself bridal-style” His face contorted into slight displeasure. “Your mum was ‘boutta have a heart-attack when she answered the door”

Jongdae left Kyungsoo to his own muddled thoughts and sprawled himself across Kyungsoo’s desk-chair, fumbling with his friend’s drawers. Since he does this often he’s memorized all of Kyungsoo’s clothing so when he jerked open the last drawer he became skeptical when his gaze landed on a material that he hadn’t seen before.

“Kyungsoo...whose is this?”

The said boy was broken out of his thoughts when he turned and saw what Jongdae was indicating too. A relic from a certain unforgettable school day; a sweaty-looking white school shirt. Jongin’s shirt.

*

“I’m sorry to disturb your lesson Sir, but could I please borrow one of your students momentarily?” The orange-haired woman asked to Mr. Yixing after knocking on the classroom door politely.

Junmyeon ‘tsk’ed in annoyance. Since that fateful day when he had poured wine over his teacher’s head he has found out that the woman was the school’s nurse. That doesn’t explain why she was so handsy.

Still, Junmyeon loathed the woman because she was the only reason why his and Mr. Yixing’s already strained relationship had become even worse. ‘She probably want’s to talk to me’ he thought in his mind. He sneered menacingly at the nurse with a “bring it on, ” aura, to which the nurse caught from the corner of her eye and only smiled warmly in response.

“It’s no trouble at all Mrs.” Mr. Yixing smiled just as warmly (if not warmer) at the woman. Junmyeon cleared his throat violently, causing some other student’s to send him weird looks. “Who was it that you wanted to see?”

“Wu Yifan”

What?

Junmyeon turned in his seat to spot Yifan sitting at the back, clearly not paying attention and stealing portions of Chanyeol’s noodles while the latter was distractingly taking glances at Baekhyun.

The nurse cleared to make the distracted blonde aware of her presence in the room.

Yifan’s eyes grew wide and he choked on his noodles, to which Chanyeol tore his gaze away from Baekhyun with a “Hey! That’s mine !”

“H-Hyejeong ajumma!” He exclaimed, spitting out one noodle on a (now traumatized-looking) Kyungsoo who had been seated next to him on the orders of the principle.

At Yifan's words, the classroom was engulfed with an uneasy tension and it took Junmyeon and the studen'ts by surprise when they realized that the nurse seemed to be emitting a dangerous, dark aura.

“YOU ING STUPID BRAT DON’T CALL ME AJUMMA I’M ONLY 5 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU” She barked, taking everyone by surprise. The innocent Kyungsoo gasped at the indecent language coming from a staff member.

The only people in the room who seemed to not be shocked at this outburst was Yifan himself and surprisingly Mr. Yixing who simply face-palmed himself as if this was the norm.

“Hyejeong-ah, calm down okay?” Mr. Yixing pleaded, taking the gremlin (in Junmyeon’s view) by the shoulders. The woman’s anger seemed to die down.

“Follow me my darling nephew”, She said sarcastically, motioning for Yifan to follow her out the door. Once the door was shut everything became silent.

“My poor noodles…” A deep voice mourned from the back of the classroom.

*

Kyungsoo was determined to catch Jongin after class to ask him why he wouldn’t just let Jongdae take him home. To be honest he was slightly angry with the boy for being so rude to his friend and he wanted an apology (though he had a feeling he wouldn’t get one).

When he located the almost-white head of hair waltzing through the crowded cafeteria he all but jumped onto the victim.

"What the fu-?" Sehun?" Jongin gasped as he caught his balance before he could fall to the ground and his death (by embarrassment.)

"Sehun?" Kyungsoo repeated, thick eyebrows furrowing.

“Ah, Kyungsoo? What do you want?”

“Well first I want to know what happened last night. I sort of got the gist of it from Jongdae but there are a lot of blank spots that need filling in” The petite male pronounced.

Jongin’s following smirk made the already fearful Kyungsoo feel the intense need to hold on to something before his knees gave way. It doesn’t have anything to do with the curse right? Right?

"Y-yah! Jongin, stop making that face you're scaring me"

The younger boy’s smirk only deepened.

“We did a lot of things”, he answered seductively, leaning into the frightened older boy who pushed him away on the basis that “people are staring, ”

The biggest mistake Kyungsoo made that day was to say that to Jongin (his second biggest mistake was to let Jongdae go through his drawers). Jongin could only interpret what Kyungsoo said in one sick way and he led Kyungsoo out of the cafeteria and into the hallway.

“Do you really not remember our tutoring session?” Jongin asked once they were away from the watchful eyes of the Saja Wang students. Kyungsoo shook his head in response. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

“That’s a pity” Jongin clucked his tongue, with the hint of a smile playing up on his mouth. “We can always replay it, you know” he offered Kyungsoo as his hand played with the hem of Kyungsoo’s shirt for the third time in a short time period.

He pulled Kyungsoo’s shirt up to reveal his soft white stomach. This time his hands explored further than any other time.

*

Shin Jimin had spent the past few day’s consoling the bawling Kwon Mina. The short haired girl had been shocked when a small weight was thrown against her on a certain afternoon and grew worried when she realized Mina was crying. Jongin had rejected her. It shouldn’t have been a surprise to Jimin but she still felt herself becoming angry with the boy. Who was he to do that to her?

She figured she’d pay Jongin a little “visit” to release her anger but as she attempted to approach him in the cafeteria she stopped dead in her class. Contrasting Kim Jongin’s blonde hair was a brown chocolate-coloured head of hair. Her face tinted with the many “colours of the wind”, most commonly white, red and at one point green. She was not expecting Do Kyungsoo.

“Oh Sehun, haven’t you had enough?” Jimin heard a high-pitched voice say.

Jimin whipped her head around to see Oh Sehun and the clown Xi Luhan going at it again; apparently Sehun’s gimmicks were getting out of control.

“Yeah, I guess I have” Sehun smiled slyly and took his leave much to the relief of Luhan. “For now…”

Jimin’s beady eyes followed Sehun as he exited the cafeteria to the hallway and she opted to follow him out since she had nowhere else to go. What she – and Sehun – were not expecting was to see Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo together.

“No..it can’t be..” Jimin uttered when she saw Kyungsoo shirtless and Jongin’s hand roaming his chest, leaning in for a deep kiss.

*

Note: For some unknown reason a lot of people are choking on things. Let us pray for Chanyeol’s noodles…