Evidence ;)

The Most Popular Boys In School

Warning: Coarse Language

*

“I knew it…this is what’s been goin on” A haughty voice broke Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo out of their bubble. Upon hearing Oh Sehun’s condescending tone, Kyungsoo practically threw Jongin away from him (which is saying something once one takes into account the differences in size between the two).

Sehun looks back and forth between the two flushed boys and bites his bottom lip mischievously, “Any room for one more?”

Before Jongin can smack the maknae of the four kings over the head with enough force to send him to Canada to greet Kris’ piss bucket, Shin Jimin intervenes.

“Kyungsoo, is it?” She asked Kyungsoo, feigning ignorance of her infatuation with the huggable man-child.

Kyungsoo gladly turned to face the distraction the girl that he's maybe only seen once or twice before.

“Yes?” was the humble answer.

She pursed her thin lips uncertainly, as if deciding what to say next.

"...Okay you're not gonna love this but...you can do so much better than someone like that" She pointed an accusatory bony finger at Jongin, who narrowed his eyes at her.

“I’m sorry…?” Kyungsoo questioned. What’s she trying to say?

“I’ve known his sorry since we were children and he doesn’t even have one kind bone in his body. He’s so shriveled up on the inside to the point where he feels no pain…he probably steps on Legos barefoot for fun.” That sounds painful.

“Jimin. Leave.”

The mood in the atmosphere shifts dramatically when the usual smirking, jesting Jongin displays a sign of overpowering seriousness.

Jimin only laughed bitterly, wiping a fake tear from below her eyes. “I’m not done yet. Have you even heard what kind of this low-life has done? How much money our deceitful principle has paid to keep mouths shut?”

The slap echoed through the room before anyone sees it coming.

“J-jongin oppa” Jimin whimpered, clutching the cheek that his hand made contact with.

The square windows must have been open that day since a sudden cold breeze entered the halls without invitation. The lights started flickering and soon enough turned off, leaving them in darkness. The blaring chitter-chatter of the students from the cafeteria had become white noise.

Kyungsoo became speechless, openly gaping. Opposite to Kyungsoo, the silver-haired Sehun was baring an amused grin and clapping his hands slowly; applauding.

“Yehet, looks like he’s let out the beast”

Kim Jongin brought his hand back to his side, not breaking his gaze with Jimin’s gaze which was now somewhere between furious and mystified.

“I don’t care what you say about me but never talk about my mum” He quickly clasped onto Kyungsoo’s wrist. “Come on freak, let’s finish this somewhere else.” He bent down to grab Kyungsoo’s shirt that had been sprawled on the ground before making off with him in the direction of the boy’s bathroom.

‘Finish what?’ Kyungsoo thought innocently. The owl-like boy turned his head back to give Jimin an apologetic look but Jimin and Sehun’s figures were already fading into the distance.

Sehun watched them leave, smirking at the thought of what his friend was going to do next. Then he remembered one crucial detail.

“Yah! You better not be planning on doing it raw! There’s a thing called lube – and condoms too!” Sehun yelled, cupping his hands over his mouth, imitating a microphone. He grinned in satisfaction when he made out Kyungsoo’s running legs jiggle in the darkness.

*

“What is it, Imo? Auntie?” Wu Yifan inquired to the orange-haired woman, who pulled out a hefty-looking cigar and a lighter from her white dress pocket.

“First of all, listen to my joke.” Hyejeong said, gaining an eye roll from Yifan.

“An aunt, a nurse and the gang leader of the most notorious bikie gang in Canada walk into a school. She orders a drink.”

Yifan furrowed his thick blonde brows. “I think you’ve told the joke wrong.”

“It’s because of the different occupations I have in this life” She completed, ignoring his correct analysis. She lit the cigar with the lighter and brought it up to her red lips, breathing out the chemicals for a while before coughing viciously.

“Ew. Why do you keep smoking that stuff? Especially at a school in front of a minor as well.” Yifan said in disgust as he took a step back.

After a few more minutes of coughing (while Yifan watched nonchalantly), Hyejeong flipped her long hair back and stood up properly.

“YOU ING STUPID BRAT, I COULD HAVE DIED WHY WERE YOU JUST WATCHING AND NOT HELPING?” She went back into devil Hyejeong mode.

“What are you even doing here auntie? What’s this about being a nurse at my school?” Yifan prodded.

“I’m still a young and very, very, very beautiful woman. It would be quite a shame to waste my life away paralyzing old men from opposing gangs for the rest of my life wouldn’t it?” Hyejeong explained, going back to her angel Hyejeong mode.

Yifan involuntarily shivered at how nonchalantly his auntie said this. As if she was talking about the weather.

Hyejeong slung an arm around her nephew. “Oh yeah, I just called you to the infirmary to talk about how you’ve been adjusting back to school again.”

"I guess it's alright" The tall boy shrugged, taking a seat on the patient's bed (he tried not to notice the droplets of blood on the pillow). "I don't really need to worry about that kind of stuff since Tao, Sehun, Jongin and I will always be at the top of the chain. Even if i were to leave for one hundred years and come back, things would still be the way I left them."

Hyejeong rolled her striking green eyes at her nephew’s logic.

Just then a rapid knock on the door - followed by a throaty groan - bought their attention.

“Uh…I-is anyone in there? I need um help like…now!!”

Hyejeong flung open the door to reveal Chanyeol holding on tightly to his nuts with a pained expression on his face.

“Oh my!” Hyejeong explained, obviously shocked at the unexpected patient and at the even more unexpected injury. “Sit down” She motioned for Yifan to get up to allow Chanyeol to lie down in his place.

“I better go now,” Yifan announced, strolling over to the shabby door to take his leave. Once he had shut the door, curiosity took over him and he placed his ear on the door to listen to the conversation.

“How did this happen young man?” His auntie’s feminine voice could be heard.

“I-I don’t really wanna talk about it. Um…could you get the first aid kit?”

“Oh yes, definitely!”

Some clanking could be heard which Yifan assumed was the sound of Hyejeong locating the medical items.

“Miss! No! That’s a hammer!” Was the shrill shriek that came from Chanyeol, to which was answered with a “Ah..whoops”

Yifan smacked his forehead. That dumb . Does she even know what she’s doing?

*

Byun Baekhyun groaned out loud in irritation while replaying the previous events in his head; the events that involved the one and only big-eared dimwit. Chanyeol.

Baekhyun should have known something bad was going to happen when he stared into his tea-cup that morning. The tea-leaves were very strange, causing Baekhyun to gasp “. The Grim?!?” to which his sister doubled over in laughter at him being a “Harry Potter nerd.”

“B-baekhyun, I need to tell you something. Something kinda personal and important.” Chanyeol had told him earlier that morning.

A foolish Baekhyun’s cheeks immediately turned red at the thoughts of ‘a confession?, despite the fact that they have only been out together for ice-cream.

Baekhyun silently gestured for Chanyeol to go on and braced himself for what the tall, handsome male was about to spill.

“It’s just that..”

“Yes?”

“..y…”

Baekhyun’s breathing became dangerously ragged – that is until he heard the rest of what Chanyeol was going to say.

“. Kyungsoo is so y today. His is so squishy, I just wanna impale it with my dicccccckkkk” He dragged out the last word in ‘sing-song’, motioning to his eager member in his strained school pants.

Baekhyun’s jaw ran slack, dropping to the floor. Before he could take control of his body he found himself pulling his own leg back and jerking it forward in a swift manner so that his foot could meet with Chanyeol’s . He grinned in satisfaction when Chanyeol slumped to the floor in unimaginable pain, holding on to his crotch that may or may not be able to function from then on.

*

“Kyungsoo….” Jongin vocalized, the frightened and squirmish boy’s earlobe.

Everything was a blur for Kyungsoo. Only moments ago Jongin had brought his hand down on a woman (a girl to be exact) but nonetheless, Kyungsoo couldn’t get that out of his mind. Even Jongin’s seductive actions weren’t getting him hard so something was definitely wrong.

“J-Jongin” Kyungsoo piped up, pushing a shirtless Jongin off of him. “What was that? Did I defend you from your mother for no reason? Have you gone back to your old ways?”

Jongin frowned and latched himself on to the older male again. “Let’s not talk about that” he kissed his neck.

“No! Get off!” He pushed Jongin off harshly this time, similarly to when Jimin and Sehun had walked in on them (not really considering that they were in the hallway, but you get the point).

“Firstly, I don’t care who you’re trying to protect but never raise your hand to a woman again!” He declared defiantly, grabbing Jongin by the chin and looking intensely into his eyes.

Firstly, Jimin can’t even be considered a woman.” Jongin mimicked Kyungsoo’s smooth high-pitched voice. “I’ve known her since we were kids, remember? Besides she’s kicked me in the balls more times than I can count”

Kyungsoo crossed his arm, still unimpressed and unsatisfied but moved onto his second order.

“Secondly” He whacked Jongin’s curious hand away that was his chest up and down “I’ve said this before but friends don’t do these things.”

Jongin leered down at Kyungsoo. So feisty.

“AndI’mnotyaintoy!” He added hurriedly.

"Really?" Jongin smirked, leaning down to close the distance between the two. He traced Kyungsoo's neck and admired how it would make Edward Cullen from Twilight throw Isabella Swan into a pit of lava just to get a glance at it. He parted his lips and bit down on the flesh, earning an unforseeable moan from Kyungsoo. Like music to the ears.

He pulled away to be met with the sight of a half lust-filled, half enraged Kyungsoo with a noticeable purple-blue mark on his neck. Jongin grinned innocently, pointing a dark finger to the discoloration.

That is evidence that you are forever my toy.”

*

Note: A hickey? How is Kyungsoo gonna hide that?

Hahaha meanwhile some of you guys are like:

and some of you are like:

 

and others are like:

Which one are you...?

On an angsty side note: I’ve updated later than usual today because I was totally not in the mood because my mum has been driving me up a ing wall. Like, giving privileges to my brother because “he’s a boy and you’re a girl” I swear to god one day I will murder all of them ;).

WAHHHH Over 120 subscribers?!?!? THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER XD To be honest if i was someone else i would never in a million years subscribe to me hahaha