How To Kiss

The Most Popular Boys In School

 

Warning: Coarse language

**

Shortly after being excused from the principle’s office (located outside of the school’s premises), Wu Yifan unlocked the massive red gates of Saja Wang Academy in anticipation. He rushed past the oval, the garden, and the slogan that read “Be Not Afraid” in Korean Calligraphy until he finally reached the exterior of the building itself.

While walking through the hallway, he caught sight of raven hair, feline-like eyes, and adorable features. In a single moment he decided that there was more exciting things to do than attend his Legal Studies class first period. Ofcourse feeling Tao up against the bathroom wall was the perfect idea of a home-coming present to the blond male and anyways, who needed Legal Studies? Yifan chuckled at the memory of Tao’s eyes widen dramatically when Yifan first told him of the subject and Tao had misheard him.

“Illegal studies?” his thin lips quivered “S-so you like learn how to make drugs and stuff there?”

“Tao!” Yifan called to the boy. The said person twirled around almost ballet-like and met his lover’s gentle gaze (one that was only reserved for him alone).

“Kurisu!” He called back, flinging himself into the other’s hard chest, knocking them both to the floor. Yifan chuckled at the cute English pronounciation of his pet name; Kris. The only other person in the school who knew of this alternative name was Kim Jongin, because he knew he could trust him; They were like brothers.  

Tao leaned in for a kiss to the darling who was straddled beneath him.

“Okay, okay nothing to see here” A velvety voice spoke up. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Kim Jongin had obviously showed up to shoo away the students in the hallway that may or may not have been watching.

“It’s like everyone in this school is a et” Jongin muttered. “Not me though” and yet neither Yifan or Tao could hear any indication that Jongin had left them to kiss in their own privacy. 

“Jongin?” Yifan’s mouth broke away from Tao’s as he angrily suggested that his ‘brother’ leave them to enjoy their reunion.

“Oh..yeah” Jongin blushed, “I was just um taking notes from the best” and no sooner had he left the vicinity that Tao pounced on him need-ily.

*

Mina spent the entire day avoiding the person who had so boldly kissed her that fateful day. When she would spot Jimin waving at her in the morning or gesturing to the seat next to her at recess and lunch or try to grab her attention during Photography class, Mina would ignore her by starting up a conversation with Luhan.

The Chinese student was at first uneasy about the popular female with the coiffed-hair and sophisticated make-up striking conversations with him out of the blue. She looks like she would be close to Sehun. But after the first few conversations he found himself truthfully growing fond of the girl. ‘She’s not as bad as those other girls make her out to be’ Luhan thought, recalling when he had heard a few students speak ill of his new friend.

It wasn’t until school ended that Mina retired to the high likelihood that Shin Jimin would be waiting for her at her locker similarly to every afternoon and that there would be no escape. There was still one thing she could do.

“Luhan oppa can you walk me to my locker?”

Other than Kim Jongin, Jimin wasn’t very fond of guys and would spare them no mind. If Jimin saw Mina with the unpredictable deer then maybe, just maybe Mina would be granted the option to be a coward for at least an extra day. Luhan accepted to her with a warm smile.

“Yah, Kwon Mina! Are you stupid or something?”

Just as Mina had suspected, Jimin was waiting by her locker, arms crossed and she looked infuriated and slightly…sorrowful? The events of the other day ran through Mina’s mind like a mix-tape and she began to shiver faintly, which did not go unnoticed by Luhan who (despite his oblivious nature) understood the tense situation and shielded his dong-saeng.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you, ” Luhan declared in Mandarin, rather bravely considering the difference in status between the two. After all, Jimin was still the school’s idol queen while Luhan was “that new kid who was funny that one time”. On top of that, he had angered the kingka Sehun so he wasn’t exactly in shallow water.

Jimin glared at the boy silently “I know Mandarin too so off” was the reply in the same language. She set her enticing beady eyes back on her target with an “I need to talk to you” look and abruptly pulled Mina away from Luhan’s side by her fragile wrist.

*

“What do you think you’re doing?” An agitated Kyungsoo asked Jongin at the sink in the school’s restroom. The youngest of the two had his full, pink lips puckered, eyes closed and eyebrows so far up that they could disappear into his fringe.

“Isn’t this how a kiss is done?” Jongin asked, closing the distance between himself and the (now very, very stunned Kyungsoo). Kyungsoo could feel his chest tightening and the air surrounding them get hotter.

“YAH!” Kyungsoo shouted, pushing back when they were merely seconds away from connecting.

“You kissed with Tao and Sehun! Why am I not allowed? Why am I any different?” Kyungsoo’s blood ran cold at this response. Kyungsoo’s initial personality assessment about Jongin was right. “He thinks you’re easy”, “He doesn’t want a friend, he just wants a good ” These unpleasant thoughts intruded into Kyungsoo’s clouded mind. 

Kyungsoo brought his small, pallid hand up to slap Jongin across the face. When the doe-eyed boy had pulled back he let his eyes rake unmercifully over the angry mark left on Jongin’s bronzed skin.

“You , you think that I asked to be like this?” Kyungsoo bawled, feeling tears threaten to show. The boy before him was clutching at his face with an apologetic yet slightly curious expression. He got the feeling that Kyungsoo was about to let out a secret of some sort.

“Ever since I was young, if I was kissed on the lips then I wouldn’t be able to control myself.” Kyungsoo hesitated to continue. Why was he going to tell this secret to someone who had been his enemy merely a few weeks earlier?

“When I’m shown intimate affection, my urges become stronger than most other hormonal guys our age” He briefed, studying the prince-ly boy before him for a sudden change of facial expression. Disgust. Pity. Anything.

“So that’s why you and Tao and Sehun were together like that?” He asked, understandingly. The cursed person was caught off guard by Jongin’s unexpected reaction, especially when the boy’s lips turned up into a smug grin and he giggled childlishly.

“What?”

“Nothing~” Jongin replied suspiciously in a sing-song voice. His intentions were made clear when he leaned forward to peck Kyungsoo on the bridge of his nose. Following this, Jongin peered down at Kyungsoo’s school pants to notice an evident bulge sticking out, much to his victim’s horror.

“You better take care of that before you leave school”

Why, oh why did he trust Kim Jongin?

*

“Don’t they have any other newspapers?” A disgruntled Kim Minseok asked of his manager who had just finished arguing with the doctor about the quality of food being presented to the idol. All the newspapers had the same headline “Kim Minseok has been injured”, “Classical Singer in hospital”, blah blah blah. Honestly, there were homeless people dying out on the streets and yet no one seemed to care, but when it came to someone who had money – to someone who mattered in this world – only then was their condition important.

“I’m sorry darling, right now you are the number one priority” She sympathized, taking a seat next to his hospital bed and patting his thigh that was covered with a rather ugly patient gown.

“Yookyoung sunbae-nim, when will I be allowed to leave this place?” He gestured to the dull, empty green room. He bit the inside of his cheek in annoyance. I would have been fine if they let me in a room with people in it.

Instead of immediately answering his question, his manager stood up from her chair and walked over to the foot of the bed and pulled up a clipboard. She quickly skimmed through it once before showing it to the injured adult who, in turn, read the information listed just as quickly. Yeah, not leaving any time soon.

“What the-?”

“Get him out of here!”

Minseok and Yookyoung immediately turned their heads to the bizarre source of sound coming from the other side of the door. The door was then open to reveal a figure with ghastly yellow skin, buckteeth, a tie and high waisted shorts. Spongebob Squarepants? Or rather, someone wearing a Spongebob costume. The doctors and nurses were still grabbing on to the intruder, trying to usher him out of the private room but to no avail.

“Minseok oppa” came a muffled voice from within the costume. “I came to make you feel better!”

"I'm sorry, what is with this situation?" Yookyoung glared at the staff, getting up from her chair.

At that moment Kim Minseok burst out laughing and suddenly all attention was turned to him. Yookyoung found herself smiling involuntarily. It had been a long time since the idol had genuinely smiled.

*

Note: Yehet I have 100 karma points now! WHOOO!!

Um what do the karma points do tho? *recieves speechless looks, glares and gasps*

Also I haven’t said this before but please comment if you’d like! I do read all the comments (lol since there are so few) and they really do make my day better!