He's Mine!

The Most Popular Boys In School

Warning: Coarse language.

***

Oh Sehun was overwhelmed with boredom ever since Jongin had scared Tao and him into leaving Kyungsoo alone. The silver-haired boy couldn’t understand why the teasable boy was off-limits all of a sudden when Sehun obviously deserved a toy to play with too. Though Sehun found it extremely out of character that Kyungsoo had all but pounced onto him after being advanced on, as soon as he felt those soft lips moving against his own, his mind has been completely driven by a kind of insatiable lust.

He pouted cutely. No fair. He stayed seated on the wooden bench on the porch of the science labs until he felt someone fall down on the seat and shuffle next to him. The excessive heat and frightened whimpers coming from the individual beside him led Sehun to the conclusion that this was Tao. Since this biology lesson was a practical, they were required to perform a dissection.

Sehun could only guess that one good look at a dead frog whose eyes had been gouged out (or in Chanyeol’s frogs case, poked out with noodle chopsticks) had sent the queasy boy into hysterics.

“Hunnie, I’m scared, hold me?”

Sehun’s eyes warmed at this, his hands bringing Tao’s head into his lap to rest.

“Shall I sing you a lullaby?” Sehun asked sweetly, running his fingers through Tao’s raven hair.

The latter grunted approvingly. “Can you sing in English?” Tao asked hopefully.

He missed a certain person who would always sing him songs in clear and succinct English when he was sad and, even if for a moment, he selfishly wanted to pretend that Sehun was that person.

Sehun was slightly thrown off at this request (he barely knew English) but regained his composure when he reminded himself of a song they had learned in English class the previous day. He brought one hand up to his mouth in a fist and cleared his throat confidently. “Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way…”

*

Kwon Mina found herself standing before the person she wanted to see both the most and the least. Her short, bouncy chestnut hair, her sultry eyes and her thin lips that were painted an alluring shade of purple were almost enough to make Mina’s legs give way. The breathtaking girl pursed her lips skeptically; she was not expecting a visitor.

Mina’s breathing hitched and her palms began sweating at the sight of the familiar face “…Yuna Sunbae-nim” she managed to get out.

After school, Mina had decided that she would ditch Jimin so that she could go over to her Jonginnie’s place to confess to him her feelings. In her daze she had forgotten that the girl that she had had a mammoth-sized crush on a few years back was Jongin’s sister.

“I would say come in but…” she looked Mina up and down judgementally “...I don’t really want you to.” Mina internally sighed; she had almost forgotten that Yuna seemed to despise her with all her guts. Why did she hate her?

“Why do you hate me?” Mina blurted out. As soon as the **ulzzang realized that she had unintentionally voiced her concerns, she clamped her hand over .

At this question Yuna scowled - as if no longer bothering to hide her true emotions. Yuna’s reply to Mina’s question was a question too. A question that would forever linger in Mina’s (somewhat hollow) mind.

“You’re lesbian aren’t you?” Yuna asked sourly. Mina’s brown eyes widened in fright. How did she know? A better question. “What was she going to do now that she knew?” Mina felt her heart become crushed at Yuna’s next words.

“Ew, I don’t want you to like fall in love with me or something” She expressed with a disgusted face and a condescending aura. Mina blinked, her eyes beginning to brim with tears. That’s it. I’ve fallen. I’ve fallen and I can’t get up. Someone help me.

“You don’t need to worry about that” a slightly nasal voice spoke up. “She only likes pretty girls”. The voice belonged to Jimin who had secretly followed her puppet to see why she had left without her. “Like me” She assured and before Mina could process these words, Jimin had crushed their lips together in front of a gaping Yuna.

*

“Junmyeon-ah, can you please remove your hand from there?” Yixing asked cautiously.

The two men (or more accurately one man and one boy) were seated in the front seats of the car, Yixing stylishly driving one handedly. Merely minutes after Yixing had offered a ride to the student, the teacher had felt a hand snaking down his suit pants. The adult silently cursed himself for thinking that this was a good decision.

“Seun seung nim…” The class president breathed. Despite knowing full well that he should be keeping his eyes on the road at all time (especially at night), Yixing risked a glance at the boy. Junmyeon’s eyes clouded by desire and his hands moving down even lower.

“What did you say your address was again?” Yixing asked as a form of distraction.

Junmyeon grinned erted-ly  “Why don’t we go to your house instead?” he replied, pressing his body against his educator’s. Dangerous, this was dangerous.

“Student, this is no time for jokes” Yixing frowned.

“Oh you are definitely no joke to me, sir” Junmyeon affirmed, slowly ing the olders plaid dress shirt and tracing his collarbone. Yixing gulped when he felt glossy lips peck down on it hungrily. But what could he do? He had to keep his eyes on the road.

“I’ll just drop you off at the bus stop” Yixing informed hastily. When he had brought his car to a complete stop, the screeching protest the tyres made was music to Yixing’s ear. He all but kicked his student out of his car before reversing the hell out of there.

“So rough, I like it” Junmyeon said to himself, his lips feverishly after propping himself off of the concrete.

*

“What did you say?” Jongin spat venomously at the miniature female before him. The tanned boy had sauntered his temperamental sister’s way to ask her if she “knew what the a Blobfish was” when he saw two girls at the doorstep. One had long, thick black hair, flushed cheeks and child-like features and the other had the same colour hair but shorter and a naturally haughty facial expression; Jimin and Mina.

Jimin casually strode into his house, passing Jongin’s still-gaping sister and fingers linked with Mina’s. “It’s about Do Kyungsoo” she enlightened him. “I want you to know that he’s mine and so I don’t want you near him”, She stuck out her chest proudly.

There was a long silence and Mina squeaked nervously.

“First of all” Jongin began uncertainly, “I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t know why that sparkly guy said what he did in class but that freak means nothing to me.”

Jimin seemed unconvinced but let herself show a smirk. “Then I guess I’ll just take him then.” Jongin’s heart sped up.  He was confused about so many things. He didn’t know why this was such a big deal for him; the boy had been attending Saja Wang for a few weeks now so he was no longer prey. But still, Jongin wanted to be his predator.

“Don’t. Even. Think about it”

*

**ulzzang – literally meaning ‘good looking’ or ‘best-face’.

 

Note: For those who are wondering “what the a blobfish is” like Jongin, here you go:

Beautiful isn’t it?

 

I don’t think this deserves to be rated M since It’s just swearing and small stuff but I don’t know? I guess I’ll mark that there’s swearing at the top so that no one gets a big shock. 

Here's some cool and funny gifs:

Yuna and Mina:

Jongin and Kyungsoo:

 lol Kyungsoo you can close your legs now

Also did you guys hear about this? 

Ooooh Jongin you've got some competition. Make you're move already.

.