Ping Pong

The Most Popular Boys In School

What the flying FRICK is going on here? Jongin half-screamed. Upon opening the door, he was met with a sight to behold; Tao and Sehun were both lying down on the cold hard ground while Kyungsoo hovered above them, firstly attaching his lips to Tao before breaking of the kiss only to re-attach to Sehun.

Both young boys were messes but Kyungsoo on the other hand looked calm and in control, maybe even dominant! Imagine that! No one would have guessed that the boy who used to squirm whenever anyone would simply touch his hand would turn into…well something else that’s for sure. Kyungsoo jolted up from Sehun at the unexpected voice and was met with a glaring Jongin. Jongin took a deep, deep breath.

“Let me repeat myself. What tHE FRICK FRACK PATTY WHACK THUMB TACK TIC TACK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” He yelled, voice crescend-oing. It would take a complete idiot not to realize that Jongin was at his breaking point and, apparently, an idiot is exactly what Sehun is.

“It’s not what it looks like hyung, we were just…uh..” he glanced around the dance room nervously, settling his gaze on a broken ping pong table pushed to the side. “...just playing ping pong” he finished lamely.

Even Satan himself could not compare to Jongin now. “With. Your. Mouths?” He inhaled and exhaled loudly between each word. Sehun seemed to shut up at this and turned to face Tao; it was their cue to exit.

They pulled themselves off the floor and headed towards the door. It seemed as if after witnessing Jongin’s wrath first hand Sehun’s head somewhat screwed itself right. Tao, on the other hand, grew a smirk on his face and quickly pecked Kyungsoo on the cheek before rushing off, Jongin trailing after him radiating an intense black aura. Tao was smart to run.

*

Kim Minseok stared back at his cute reflection in the golden crested mirror while being pampered with makeup before his show tonight. Sometimes he felt like he had the best life in the world and he did – his fans made sure of that! He was always showered with gifts (his favourite was a bed cover of a wolf) and heartfelt written letters; he was loved immensely.

For tonight’s show he would open with “Last Concert” by Lee Seung Chul. It was the first Korean song he had heard again after finishing many years of promotion in China. He remembered the memory of walking down a somewhat dodgy neighbor-hood in Seoul just before sunset. The last thing he expected was to hear someone belting out that very song.

The voice was very clear and heavenly and it made the famous man stop dead in his tracks to listen. He almost felt guilty that this boy (he assumed it was a boy) was living in such a mediocre place while he himself inhabited a mansion when their voices were on par. His thoughts were put on hold when he heard a horrendous scream that emitted from the house next door.

"Yah Kim Jongdae even though you are a y beast I will no longer tolerate this behavior!”

Minseok was taken aback by the statement and found himself listening intently for the other’s reply. It was music to Minseok’s ears when he heard the boy with the beautiful voice giggle.

“Calm your man s Junmyeonie, I’m just training my voice!”

“It’s five in the morning!!”

Unfortunately for Minseok, Jongdae stopped singing after that but quietly hummed the tune until Minseok remembered that his manager must be looking for him and reluctantly went on his way.

*

Wu Yifan was more than excited to be on the plane returning back to Korea for school. His time in Canada consisted of him freezing his off, feeding moss to mountain goats and peeing in buckets (which he always managed to miss). It wouldn’t have been that bad if his aunt Hyejeong hadn’t suggested they go camping. There was no way he was doing that again.

The only person he would ever gladly agree to go camping with was his precious Taozi. Yes, the scaredy panda belonged to him and him alone. He clenched his teeth viciously at the thought of his boo being kissed by another man. If he ever found out that something like that happened…let’s just say that there would be some serious bloodshed.

*

Zhang Yixing was praised by his few colleagues on a regular basis. He was the pride of the school, being fully experienced in every subject from Korean History to Caculus to even Physical Education. Despite being only 21, he had already achieved his masters degree, advancing before any other student.

Even the principle Park Choa, who was known for being a strict professional woman, would garner a special smile for him and call him out on being “a smart as a whip.” It was currently close to dusk and Yixing was still at Saja Wang marking some terribly written creative writing tasks (he’d hate to admit it but the delinquent Jongdae had a lot more imagination).

He yearned to be able to look forward to go home to a pretty wife and child who loved him but alas, he was alone. He sighed, deciding that he should be getting on his way so he grabbed his car keys and left the staff room, making his way to his Jeep.

He remembered buying it after seeing the “we bought a jeep’ ad on tv; he was easily impressed like that. Before he could make his way to his car, he noticed a boy running his way, out of breath. Yixing squinted his eyes and noticed a badge on the boys uniform shirt; this was the president Junmyeon. But what did he want?

“Please wait sir!” He asked of Yixing, hunched over, hands on knees and trying his best to catch his breath.

“What are you doing here at this hour, boy?” Yixing inquired. This was surely unusual and if Yixing didn't know better he'd think this child was up to no good. 

“My car broke down and there’s no gas station for miles” he informed. “Do you think you could give me a ride Seun seung nim?” He asked, searching his teacher’s face hopefully.

Yixing was slightly apprehensive “would this be considered wrong?” He weighed that thought against the thought of leaving a defenseless child at school way after hours. The latter sounded more dangerous and so he retired to the idea of giving Junmyeon a ride home. What Yixing didn’t know was that Junmyeon did want a ride...but not on Yixing’s car…

*

Kim Jongin found himself constantly glaring at his two hoobaes in his next classes and it took everything he had not to march over to them and give them a piece of his mind. Kyungsoo was seated next to Sehun, the latter blowing in the petite boy’s ear every .5 seconds.

“Is there a problem?” he jerked up from his table at the sudden noise; it was Luhan.

Luhan followed Jongin’s gaze until his eyes landed on Kyungsoo, he then made a brief smile and nodded his head knowingly.

“What?” Jongin snapped at the nuisance. The tanned boy started to think that he was losing his control over the students; how dare this newcomer talk to him so casually?

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you out!” Jongin furrowed his eyebrows at this. Wait what?

Luhan rose from his chair in the middle of class and strolled over to Kyungsoo who was absentmindedly drawing in his notebook. The teacher looked at him questioningly “Luhan?” but Luhan just ignored her (and ignored Jongin’s eye daggers). Upon realizing that the class’ attention was brought his way, Kyungsoo’s heartbeat sped up as he looked up at the red headed boy before him. What did he want to say?

“Hey, you know that boy over there?” Luhan motioned towards Jongin. The whole class shifted their seats to the kingka’s way. Kyungsoo frowned. How could he not know that boy? "He has the hots for you!”

The whole class gasped and Chanyeol, who was seated to the side of the classroom with Baekhyun, choked on his milk that he was blatantly drinking in class. Kyungsoo stood up noisily and rushed from the classroom, the concerned and very confused teacher heading after him. The light-haired male was murderous. What the , what the , what the . 

*

Note: updating during school times is hard <3 <3 

Did Mr. Yixing make the right decision by giving Junmyeon a ride?