Break The Ice

The Most Popular Boys In School

Warning: Coarse Language + Heated Moments

*

Do Kyungsoo’s breathing immediately halted. Someone else had found out. He racked his brain to find any possible excuse; ‘there’s a snake in my pants’, ‘I have hyperual disorder’ but he knew none of those were true. He closed his eyes, anticipating the worst.

“Kyungsoo-yah…what is that? You are so skinny. Oh mah god I am so jealousss. No wonder Jongin wants to get into your pants so badly.” Yuna gestured to Kyungsoo’s thin waist, which had been revealed by a sneaky Hyuna.

“Yah Hyuna, pull it down you brat!” Jongin chastised, smacking Hyuna’s curious hand away from the (now relieved) boy.

Hyuna pouted once more, releasing herself from Kyungsoo. “Why you gotta be so rude, huh? You’re just like your sister; beautiful but laaaaame”

She then turned her body Kyungsoo’s way, “hehe…so cute, I need to add you to my collection.” Collection?

“Here is your Crispy chicken and Aioli McWrap, cola, and Happy Meal with the toy from the new hit family movie Despicable Me. Please enjoy your meal and come again.” An uncanny old woman with a dirty hairnet said in a robotic voice while she handed Yuna their orders.

Before Yuna could make a grab for the processed food, Hyuna yanked it out of the cashier’s hand. “Omo omo omo” she muttered under her breath, eyeing the toy and scampering to sit down on a seat on a table to the far back of the restaurant, startling a wavy haired girl who had been seated there too.

“Aish. You see what I have to deal with?” Yuna complained to a chuckling Jongin, scampering after her, “Yah! If you drop my black soda drink I will ing drop you from the top of the Namsan Tower.

Now only Jongin and Kyungsoo were left alone to order their meals. Silence engulfed them, as neither boy knew what to say; how to break the ice.

“Uh…your sister and her friend seem…different”, Kyungsoo was brave enough to utter.

"Kyungsoo", Jongin ignored the other's failed attempt at a conversation and grabbed Kyungsoo by the wrist, leading him away to separate seats once they had received their meals.

“Your uh curse. When Hyuna was touching you like that, why didn’t it work back then?”

The chocolate haired boy was momentarily dumbfounded. Why didn’t it work? It had worked when Sehun and Tao had touched him and whenever Jongin touched him…it was full blown.

“What’s going on with me?” Kyungsoo groaned exasperatedly, banging his head repeatedly on the oily table.

*

Yuna munched on her wrap slowly, muting Hyuna’s (obnoxious) gossiping with the ever so quiet Chanmi. On the other side of the restaurant she could also see Kyungsoo banging his head on a table while her brother had his face contorted as if deciding whether to reach out and console him or not. Strange.

Yuna had other things on her mind though. Ever since she had walked into the restaurant she had felt eyes on her, watching her every move and now she was certain of who that somebody was.

Three seats down from them was Kwon Mina who was seated by herself, hiding behind a newspaper that read ‘Infamous Canadian bikie gang leader rumoured to have escaped to South Korea’. How was she watching them then? Yuna asked herself the same thing before she noticed an evident hole in the thick paper where a single wide grey eye surveyed them.

Yuna giggled under her breath at the girl's conspicuous actions. This could be fun. She slung her arm around Hyuna's neck, causing Chanmi to let out a quiet gasp at the sudden skin-ship.

"Hyuna..." She vocalized seductively, kissing the mischevious girl's cold skin.

Hyuna, it seems, was enjoying her unnie’s sudden fondness for her as she rested her head on Yuna’s, smiling smugly. The sound of a chair creaking could be heard as Chanmi stood up from her seat and left the two alone, murmuring, “get a room”.

Yuna continued to kiss Hyuna’s neck (catching many other customer’s attention) but her eyes were straying elsewhere and she found herself locking eyes with Mina while continuing her performance.

AhhHH” Hyuna moaned loudly all of a sudden and Yuna blinked madly, coming back to her senses. Mina had stood up now, blushing furiously and turned to rush out the automatic door. A baby could be heard crying in the distance as the chest-nut haired girl evaluated her life choices.

“Wait!” slipped out of Yuna’s mouth as she pushed Hyuna off and rushed out after her.

Hyuna sat there alone while everyone in the fast-food restaurant had their eyes on her.

moya?…leaving me on my own” she sulked before noticing her friend’s half eaten wrap still on the table. “Hehe…I guess this is mine too then” and shoved it into with enough force to put the Cookie Monster to shame.

*

“Yookyung, that boy that visited me often…” the idol Kim Minseok began his question certainly, while he laid on his hospital bed. “Have you heard anything more about him?”

The manager Yookyung raised her head from her newspaper, pursing her lips with a disgruntled expression. She couldn’t understand why her hoobae was so interested in a fan since she herself has had many experiences with how some fans can be, having managed previous stars before.

“Kim Jongdae. Attends Wang-ah Boys Academy, born September 21, 1992, blood type is B, height is 173 cm and his ideal type is someone who can baby him.” She finished cleanly, studying Minseok’s flushed reaction. Why did she feel the need to mention his ideal type?

Minseok also found himself becoming startled by Yookyung’s way of knowing things that never ceased to amaze him. She was very much like her brother, whom Minseok had met one time by chance.
"May I ask? Why is it that you have gained such an interest in this boy?" Yookyung asked, closing the curtains despite the fact that they were alone in the hospital room.

The last thing she needed was any paparazzi overhearing or taking any photos of Kim Minseok expressing his whole-hearted feelings.

“On a scale of one to ten Yookyung, how do you rate my singing?” He asked suddenly, turning the tables around so that his manager was now the one taken aback.

“…Your voice is described to be one of the most beautiful of our generation,” She answered carefully. That’s not enough.

“No Y, you don’t understand!” He used her nickname harshly, which was something he did only when he was stressed. “I sing like I was taught to sing but he…he sings like he was born to sing.”

Yookyung let out a small snigger that terminated faster than it begun once she realized that Minseok’s face was indeed serious.

“…Minseok, you talk as if you believe that the fan deserves to become an idol but I have heard that he didn’t even make it past the first auditions at N.A”

The chubby-faced adult’s blood froze at these words. He didn’t…get in?

*

“Today was fun too!” Kyungsoo expressed shyly, edging himself closer to Jongin but still keeping a safe distance. Throughout the whole meal he had been thinking and although he’d like to think that he could reject the idea that Jongin was the one to trigger his curse, the signs that he was were all there.

The small boy decided that it couldn’t be a bad thing to feel comfortable like this. So far, Jongin hadn’t made any move to betray him by letting the world know of his curse or use it to his advantage. Actually, maybe the latter was true.

“Yeah it was…fun…ahaha” came the awkward reply.

Kyungsoo shivered suddenly once they had exited the warmness of the restaurant and walked through the plaza. They had gone to McDonald’s straight after school and stayed there ‘till it had become dark so they were still in their uniform - which wasn’t enough to protect certain people’s fragile body’s from the merciless winter.

“Ah, are you cold?”

Kyungsoo grimaced, “Slightly”

“Cracker jack! I don’t have my jacket though”

The elder’s teeth began to chatter and his mouth explored fifty different shades of blue.

Without warning, Jongin placed an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder and pulled him into his chest. The smaller boy moaned at the sudden pleasure of how the taller boy’s warm body immediately heated him up before clamping a hand over his mouth, embarrassed.

He raised his head, risking a glance at Jongin who would surely laugh and make fun of him for the noise he had just made. What he was not expecting was for Jongin to be looking back at him, 'aroused' written all over his face. Kyungsoo's curse (in his opinion) was to blame for what happened next when he harshly pulled Jongin down so that their lips could collide.

Although the movements of the two lips against each other were sloppy at first, soon enough it picked up as both boys’ began to move in synchronization. Jongin hummed, as he tasted Kyungsoo, appreciating how even though they had just eaten burgers, for some reason there was a small hint of a chocolate taste. More! Please, there needs to be more happening.

The tanned boy pushed his lips more harshly against Kyungsoo’s plump ones, trying to get the message across that he wanted to gain access into his cavern but the latter denied him this opportunity as he continued to . ! This freak is doing this on purpose.

Jongin was more than surprised when Kyungsoo did something brave that could forever make-up for how he had denied Jongin earlier. He took a hold of the kingka’s warm hand and guided it down his chest until the hand reached his clothed .

Jongin needed no further indication to know what Kyungsoo wanted him to do as he grabbed a hold of it, feeling exactly how hard the curse; how he could make him.

Kyungsoo broke the kiss after what felt like a lifetime. “This…is…what you do to me,” He vocalized breathily.

*

Note: yehhh…this was bound to happen sooner or later hehehehe.

On an opinionated side note: I really like how I've made Hyuna's character cheeky and cute here because in almost every other fanfiction with her she's like the 'ty, evil' character and I think that's really not fair because she is actually cheeky and cute in reality. 

P.S: Junmyeon's gonna be in the next chapter for those who are wondering XD