Hard To Get~

The Most Popular Boys In School

Warning: Coarse Language

*

The two students stared intensely at each other, panting and limbs still entwined. Then Kyungsoo became himself again. He shoved Jongin off of him with such force that the (now disappointed) boy fell back clumsily and scraped his elbow on the concrete.

"S-sorry!" He apologized quickly in a girly high-pitched voice that could rival that of Luhan's.

'What was I doing?' Kyungsoo chastised himself in his mind.

“I believe you were tugging my hand down to your ” Jongin read his innermost thoughts.

Kyungsoo was shocked to see the kingka laughing warmly. His cheeks were a beautiful shade of scarlet that contrasted perfectly with his bronzed skin, his blond hair was messy with strands of hair sticking up in odd places and his plump pink lips looked somewhat swollen; abused. Did I do that?

“You gonna help me up or…?” A velvety voice brought the dazed male back to reality.

Without thinking, Kyungsoo leaned down and reached out his sweaty palm to be taken. Jongin smirked and took the former’s hand but instead of using it to push himself off of the gum-ridden earth, he pulled on it so that Kyungsoo landed on him with an “Ah!”

Jongin must have calculated where the squirming boys’ small hand would land as Kyungsoo began to feel his insides twitch again. , not again.

“Yeong wonhan goen jeoldae eobseo~”

Kyungsoo was saved by the bell, or more accurately, by G-Dragon’s ‘Crooked’. He jerked his phone out from his tight pockets to read the caller I.D, though he already knew who it was from the ringtone.

In Kyungsoo's school there was no person who could be considered 'sane' or 'unwierd' but there was one person who especially stood out from the rest; Junmyeon. And thus he deserved to be placed under this song.

The class president had never called Kyungsoo before (or anyone for that matter) did he even have friends? So Kyungsoo accepted the call with uneasiness.

“…….”

The line was silent.

“…..Junmyeon?”

From the corner of his eyes, Kyungsoo took a glimpse at Jongin who had dusted himself off and was staring back with a suspicious glint.

“Hey! Is this the pansy from class?”

Kyungsoo swallowed angrily. He always wondered how Junmyeon received the title of class president when he was so rude and inconsiderate while Kyungsoo was kinder and less erted.

“What?” He spat back, “Don’t waste my time you know, I’m quite busy” Busy?

As soon as he saw Jongin’s eyes widen disbelievingly, Kyungsoo realized how what he just said could be interpreted differently and he gave Jongin an angry shake of the head. Not like that, .

“It’s Kim Jongdae”

The phone slipped through Kyungsoo’s hands at these three words and he quickly bent down to retrieve the (now cracked) device. So much for his most prized possession.

“What happened?!?”

“Hahaha Junmyeonie you’re so funny!!!” Jongdae’s bright voice could be heard giggling strangely.

“Get off of me, !” A kicking noise could be heard as Junmyeon kicked his out-of-sorts neighbor.

“Listen to me Do Kyungsoo, your friend is -faced drunk!”

*

The first time it happened was when Kim Jongdae drank a bottle of **soju from the adult’s side of the table at his own tenth birthday. Though the drink is proven to not be as strong as alcohols such as Vodka or Gin, the trouble-making boy had felt the affects after only a few accidental sips.

You know how when some people get drunk they get angry, sad, promiscuous or happy? Junmyeon gets all four. No one knew that better than the poor local nun who had come by his house that day to send her regards to his (once religious) household on his birthday.

“I…should…really…ha…get my license already” Jongin panted as he chased Kyungsoo down a dark road. As soon as Kyungsoo picked up his mobile, Jongin had become suspicious and his first thought was “Baekhyun?”

Now the small male was running in the opposite direction to which they came and Jongin realized that he truly had overestimated how unfit he thought Kyungsoo was. After all, Jongin was the one who lifted, bro - not Kyungsoo.

“W-wait up!” The younger called to the older nervously as he noticed the older’s figure fading in the darkness as the distance between them lengthened more and more.

Jongdae. Jongdae. Jongdae. Jongdae. That was all what was going on in Kyungsoo’s mind at the moment, being repeated over and over again. There was no way that Jongdae could be left with Kyungsoo by his side if he was drunk. The consequences that could – no would follow - would be severe.

All of a sudden Kyungsoo came to a complete standstill and turned back to see an exhausted Jongin trailing after him with a relieved expression now that the marathon runner boy had calmed down.

"The is the T-Way?" He shrieked. And Jongin face-palmed.

It was on the opposite side of town.

*

“Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to get off?” An irritable Junmyeon shoved a Jongdae off of him. “Why did I let you in?” He groaned.

The reason as to why he let him in was because he did pity the boy and knew that if he were to let Jongdae go home in this disheveled state then instead of simply grounding him, his mum might take a page out of that big-eared oaf’s temperamental mum’s book. And chain him to the house to keep him out of trouble.

No matter what people said about him Junmyeon did still have feelings and, besides, he had lived next door to the boy with the thick lashes and high cheekbones long enough to know that he had an amazing body so it couldn’t hurt to keep him the night.

But he had to play hard to get. He realized that this was the only way to attract men after his many countless (and fruitless) attempts to lure Mr. Yixing into his grasp with his persistence.

“Let meeeeee” Jongdae whined childishly, “Help me to forgetttt” He traced Junmyeon’s clavicle, which immediately reminded the latter of how he himself had done the same action to Mr. Yixing that day when he had been driven home from school. He fought back the tears; Mr. Yixing didn’t love him, he loved that orangutan .

“Baby…don’t cry” Jongdae piped up sluggishly, turning Junmyeon’s body to face him as he wiped off a tear from below his left eye. “Don’t cry,” He repeated, while his own heavy lidded eyes began to brim with tears too.

“Aish! Why are you crying?” Junmyeon giggled half-heartedly, shoving the wasted Jongdae off of him once more, causing the latter to bounce onto Junmyeon’s waterbed that sloshed from his weight.

“I’ve lost my chance!” He wailed, slamming his fists on the bed in his alcohol-endorsed anger. “Minseok oppa will never love me now that I’ve failed to become important! He put his faith in me!”

Junmyeon laughed bitterly and set himself down next to the pitiful guy, patting his back in an awkward attempt to console him.

“Guess we are both losers in a one-sided love” He sighed.

Suddenly Jongdae jolted from the bed and spread his legs, bringing his hands up in fists to make a fighting stance.

“ this!” He punched the air roughly. “They dare to reject me?” Another punch with his remaining fist was thrown.

“I’ll kick their . Punch.

I’ll kick their boss’s . Kick.

Heck, I’ll kick my own !”

“Or, I can kick it for you!” An irked Junmyeon offered, doing just that as he kicked Jongdae’s perky with enough force to drive his obscenity back to church. As soon as the elder’s boot came into contact with Jongdae’s gluteus **maximus, the latter passed out from both the pain and the effects of the soju.

Junmyeon sighed heavily again. Now all head to do was to wait for that Kyungsoo dude to pick him up and take him home. The president gave Jongdae's attractive unconscious body a once-over. Why couldn't it be him? A cute boy my age? why did it have to be that y old prick?

*

Xi Luhan’s school nights were unenjoyable for the most part. While other student’s probably got to around with their friends at McDonald’s or get faced drunk, he had to work hours at his part-time job at the plaza’s Chinese restaurant. His boss was no merciful man either, ordering him to carry out the most annoying job in the world; waiting on customers.

Apparently Luhan’s innocent deer appearance attracted a lot of customer’s but in fact these “customers” were mostly comprised of giddy teenage boys. The redheaded boy felt a vein threaten to pop in his forehead as he sensed eyes scan him from head to toe behind him.

“What would you like to order?” He asked politely to Kris and Tao who had decided to go out for the night. Kris grumbled unappreciatively at the fact that the “freshest meat” was talking to him with familiarity, on the other hand Tao informed Luhan of their orders with a feline-like smile.

He scribbled down the orders on his notepad, ignoring the stares from behind with all of his willpower. As he walked back to the kitchen to let the chef’s know that the customers on table 5 would like a ‘black soda drink’ and a large bowl of ‘chow mein’, he felt a hand clench around his buttocks.

He gasped at the sudden touch and clenched his jaw when he heard a group of boys hoot. I thought boss-gege said these kinds of kids weren’t allowed anymore.

“Not cool, man. Get your filthy hands off him” A sensual voice with the hint of a lisp demanded.

The hand left his body at this demand and Xi Luhan spun around to see Oh Sehun with his skinny finger under another tall boys’ chin. His crescent eyes stared daggers into the boy who Luhan soon recognized was Chanyeol from school.

“Do you have a new kid or something?” Sehun spat. The giant blushed.

Luhan was thoroughly confused now. Maybe Sehun isn’t that bad.

“Besides that’s not how you do it, you gotta clench harder” The silver-haired boy smirked as he made a grab for Luhan’s buttocks and gripped it harshly causing Luhan to shriek.

“Luhan. See me in the kitchen” His boss’ deep voice echoed through his head as he noticed that once again, all eyes were on him. He gulped noisily.

*

Note: *sighs* You know you're in trouble when you write supporting character's scenes better than the main character's scenes. Hope you likey! (150 subs eeeek!)

P.S. I’m never letting the ‘black soda drink’ thing go. Ever.

** soju is a distilled beverage containing ethanol and water.

**gluteus maximus is the scientific word for