Bumped into him...

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


*RE-EDITED & CHANGED*

Chapter 1

Today was a school day and IU is preparing to go to school as usual with Jiyeon. Jiyeon and IU always go to school together unless they were late or had something else to do. IU looked at her quite expensive watch that is showing ‘7.45 am’ and decided to go to school. After waving at her parents, she walked to school with Jiyeon. They chit-chat happily and went to school.  

“About yesterday, why didn’t you reply back to me? I was waiting for your reply!” scolded Jiyeon to IU, suddenly remembering about yesterday’s incident.  

“Hey! Do you think I’m relaxing on the couch watching TV? I spend the whole night doing the difficult math homework! And what is it that you want to chat with me?” replied IU, scolding back Jiyeon in a not-so mean tone.  

“Oh okay fine... I just want to chat with you because I'm bored! Wait, there’s math homework?! I can't believed that I forget it! Pabo me!” said Jiyeon hitting her head lightly. 

“Oh... hehehe, serves you right for scolding me! Maths lesson is after lunch so you can do the homwork during lunch. Don't worry okay my forgetful friend?” IU said and pat her head.

“Yah, since when I’m your forgetful friend? Seriously! IU, we should go now! It’s almost time for our first lesson!” Jiyeon said, showing the time which is ‘7.55 am’ on her watch.

They quickly ran to their classroom. After the first lesson which is History, it was lunch time. IU was waiting for Jiyeon, who hurriedly took out the maths homework and a pen in her bag. Both of them went to the canteen to find a place to sit. Luckily, there were not many students and many of the seats weren’t occupied. After finding a seat, IU took out her favourite sandwich and munched on it. Jiyeon, sitting opposite of IU, quickly does the maths homework.

“Jiyeonnie, I go and wash my hands for awhile. Don’t forget to look after my lunchbox okay?” IU said while getting up.

“Arasseo...," answered Jiyeon, half concentrating.

IU went to a sink nearby and washed her hands there. After rinsing them, she looked down to see if there is any sandwich leftover on her uniform. Nope, there isn't. When she looked up, suddenly, she bumped into someone's head and they both fell down. 

“Oww!!” IU silently groaned in pain while rubbing her slightly painful forehead.

Her eyes widened when she saw a tall person that she bumped into and the girl standing next to him. It was Kris and Yoona! She quickly got up and brushed off the dust then turned to them to apologise.   

“I’m sorry!! It was my fault for being careless! Kris-sshi, a-are you okay?” she apologised to them and bowed many times.

“It’s alright, I'm fine. My fault for not looking in front. Umm... does it hurts?” Kris asked worriedly, pointing to her head. 

“N-no, it d-doesn't. Don’t worry!” IU replied embarrassingly.

"Oppa, are you really okay?! Yah, all thanks to the careless you! You will get it from me if you bumped into him again!" Yoona glared at her. 

"Seriously?! Can you stop blaming her? It's not all her fault!" Kris said with annoyed and released her clingy hands from his arms violently.    

IU was surprised to see him act like that just because of the 'bump' incident.

"But oppa!!".

"Please, I'm really really sorry! It's all my fault so next time I will pay more attention!” IU apologised again to avoid misunderstanding and walked fast to Jiyeon.

Yoona just looked at her walking further away and smirked. 

“Yah, what took you so long? I have already finished the math homework,” said Jiyeon checking the time.

“Oh, umm... just bumped into someone. Look, time for our next lesson!” said IU, quickly changed the subject.

“Yeah, let's go! Luckily, I have finished the math homework. It was sure hard!” Jiyeon said to her and they both went back to class.

Maths lesson was quite boring and IU was almost caught falling asleep. Luckily, the person beside her, nugded her to stay awake. After about 4 more lessons in the class, it was finally over when the last lesson, English and Miss Nam saying, “Alright, class is dismissed!"

So today, there was no homework and IU packed up her things happily and went out of the classroom with Jiyeon. Unfortunately, Jiyeon did not went back home with IU as she have extra CCA this afternoon which her coach just told her this morning through an announcement.

“IU ah, mianhe, today I have CCA for extra practice. I’ll see you tomorrow okay? Take care!” said Jiyeon sadly and waved at IU.

"It’s okay, CCA is more important. We can hang out other day. See you tomorrow and take care too!” IU waved at Jiyeon and went back home. 

Just as she was stepping out of the school gate, at the same time, a fast speed bicycle cycled past her that made her fall backwards. IU screamed as she fell backwards onto someone but not the hard ground. She looked up and realised the person is Kris, grabbing her arms strongly.

"IU ah, are you okay?" Kris asked after releasing her arms.  

"Huh? Oh y-yes, I'm f-fine! T-thanks Kris-sshi!" IU stuttered and blushed red. 

"No problem and please be careful, IU! I think that stupid guy has no eyes! Since you're fine now, see you tomorrow okay!" Kris smiled to her and waved at her. 

"Oh y-yes, see y-you tomorrow too!" IU replied and waved at him. 

It was the first time Kris helped IU from danger! IU kept on blushing as she thought about the incident. 

 


Hey! Finally the first chapter is out! I hope you like the first chapter. I got nothing to note so don't forget to comment on my fanfic. Whether it's positive or negative, I'll try to improve on my story. Thank you! *I have added more words (in dark black).... do read it to understand the start of chapter 2! Sorry I forgot about it! ^_^*