Chapter 8

Will Love Conquer Hate?

 

***Small mature scene in this chapter :)

 

 

Sulli was beginning to drowse, when suddenly her eyes snapped opened widely as she felt a strong hand snake on her petty waist from behind, pulling her backward to meet with a firm well build chest.

Sulli could perfectly feel it rose and fell rapidly against her back. Her whole body turned slightly trembling when hearing the sound of husky breath. It instantly sent anxious wave ran through her system. Though her body betrayed to not doing anything but her brain still perfectly working well that as in now….

She was in danger.

A woman and a man were in a house alone, most specially they were sharing a same bed. The state she was being cuddling in a man’s arm so called husband, what possibly could happen being in this situation?

Stopped right to this thought, Sulli instantly came to her right sense and began to protest, she tried to push herself out from him but to no avail his firm arm gave more strength to enclose her tightly.

“YAH! Choi Minho!!” Sulli uttered. She was supposed to snap but it was come out in a whisper instead.

“You don’t think to run away from your husband, do you?” Minho hoarsely whispered back. “Relax okay … Well, don’t you think it’s such a waste to let our wedding night ceases just like that without something interesting happens tonight?”

“What?” Sulli uttered, slightly trembled. “Yah! Choi Minho, are you crazy? Drop out whatsoever dirty thing in your mind. If you don’t want to die just let---”

“Oh c’mon, don’t act innocent. You really think that I’m dense, doesn’t know that you actually liked those kisses I gave you? I could even feel you’ve enjoyed it so far.” Minho said. He moved himself attached to Sulli more. “Well … how about this time … I give you like this?” Minho boldly gave Sulli butterfly kiss on her nap and nuzzled lightly. “Or this more, wife?” To Sulli surprise, Minho teasingly used his mouth to expose Sulli’s bare shoulder, trailing along with his wet kiss sensually.

Sulli’s breath was very shallow. She even couldn’t protest. She was limp in Minho’s arm and his magical kiss which made her unconsciously closed her eyes but she still managed to utter. “Stop!”

“No.” Minho said. He sighed and stopped kissing her. “Hey, I don’t care if our marriage is just temporary but just only to think the situation we are going to be trapped like this in every single day for a year is like frustrated torture to me. I’m sure as hell that I definitely cannot control myself. Well … let’s forget about the word I said earlier that none of inches about you catch my eyes because … umm … Well you know, I am a man after all and my self-control also has its limit.”

Upon hearing this, Sulli opened her eyes. “Yah!! Whatsoever, we had already talked about it. We are married on the paper only, no any commitment other than the ink on that paper. Now before I really kill you, let me---”

Sulli gasped when suddenly Minho rolled her to lie on her back and pinned her with his toned body which was now he was on the top of hers. His hands clasped her wrists tightly to place above her head.

Minho smirked. “I knew and I’ve never changed my mind to not stick to our agreement either. But thing changed just a while ago when I have to realize that having you around especially on the bed like this not really helping at all. I want you. I badly want to have every inch of you right now and at this right moment.” Minho said, breathing heavily.

His lustful gaze pieced into Sulli’s as she was staring back into his in confusion yet fear started to crap up. She was screaming internally, regretted deciding to sleep on the same bed with him. Why didn’t she choose the floor or the sofa? That was surely the safe places for her to survive the night.

“YAH! Once last time, I’m warning you---”

And Sulli wasn’t able to finish yet, Minho abruptly locked their lips to shut her down. He gently nibbled her lips and gradually increasing his movement into intense kissing.

Sulli was very shock at first, her brain insisted to protest but her body betrayed her as she started to give in and responded Minho which making him arching to envelop hers fully with his mouth. Gentle kiss in instance turned into passionate one, it evaluated their blood pressure and caused their hearts to beat faster and faster, getting them more excited to continue their soulful kissing session until one moment they needed to stop in order to catch the air.

“That’s…damn…one hundred times….amazing than the last time.” Minho said, breathless. He smirked at Sulli who had red face like a ripe tomato. “Well wife, this is just the beginning right? Way too far from what I desire you. Then should we…you know!”

Sulli blinked a few times at Minho but she couldn’t deny that something indeed aroused her inside after their soulful kiss earlier. Much surprise to her own self, she found she smirked in response to Minho. She then acted innocently, swirling her tongue around her swollen lips as in seduction making Minho let out a low groan.

“Should we what? Nope, I don’t want to so you better let me go or I’ll kick your out of this bed.”

Minho laughed. “Really? You weren’t excited just a moment ago?”

Sulli shook her head.

“Not even a bit?” Minho asked.

“Not at all.” Sulli answered haughtily.

“Fine!” Minho released his hand from her wrist and moved to her side, sensually caressed her down to the hem of her pajama shirt. All the while he observed his wife’s face that seemed so enjoyed by his touch.

Sulli released a low gasp when she felt Minho’s cold hand connected with her bare belly. His fingers fondled her smooth skin teasingly.

“You know what, better be submissive. You choose, be pleased like this by your husband or you might get abusive if you are still stubborn.”

“Wow! I don’t know the genius Choi Minho is this aggressively dominant.” Sulli snickered but in contrast she was holding back the strong sensation of the pleasure Minho causing her. “I doubt all those books you had and worship them as like your life depends on it, are enough for you to get your frustration relieved sometime. Like you said, you are a man after all.” Sulli mocked at Minho.

She bit her lips to prevent any wired sound which she could easily slip it out at this right moment because of how good Minho’s hand was. It didn’t get too far yet he succeeded to make her become very weak.

“If I give myself to you, undoubtedly I’m not even your first right? And that’s very unfair. I don’t want to.”

“Oh God!! You are talking too much.” Minho groaned. Impatiently, he started to undress her as she gasped in surprise. “Let’s do it now. Save whatever your unfairness for tomorrow but I assure that you won’t be at dis-benefit from it.”

. . . .

But suddenly the sound of alarm clock ringing, making Minho to curse frustratingly. “!! What the heck is that sound??!!”

Minho instantly opened his eyes at the sound of that loud alarm and at the same time he felt the movement on the bed beside him. Eyes snapped semi-opened. The sight before his droopy eyes were blurry and so he rubbed it until the view got clearer.

Minho saw Sulli turned off the alarm clock and walked out from the bed. Momentarily he was dumbfounded with the situation they were in now.

“Eh? Just what the heck happened?? D-don’t tell me it’s just a dream?! Darn it! ” Minho slurred disappointingly.

He then brought back to last night event, starting from Sulli threw her tantrum about the house thingy until the moment he stepped out from the bathroom and it was like a harsh punch on his face when she came to the decision that she chose to sleep on the bed with him and many scary warning words she told him to not dare to touch her.

It reminded Minho of how the hard time he was controlling himself to not feel her near him. It was indeed a difficult task ever to just shut his eyes and drove off to dreamland. Apparently it was only about a few hours he was in slumber yet something invaded him to not sleep well.

“Crap, what the hell that I dreamt about that?” Minho sighed deeply. “Ugh!!!! I’m nearly crazy now.”

“What?” Sulli snapped from the kitchen. “Are you quietly nagging about what?”

Minho was startled. He sighed and covered himself with the blanket and went back to sleep, trying to shut down every vivid dream alike reality which was still replaying in his head.

“Can you please respect my privacy? Are you crazy to set the alarm clock in such wee morning? And now stop disturbing me, do whatever you want. Just don’t dare to wake me up again!!!” Minho warned with his closed eyes.

“Wee morning your !” Sulli hissed. “It’s already 8:00am now.”

“Whatever!” Minho said and tried to go back to sleep.

Sulli rolled her eyes and drank her water. She then went to bathroom and freshened herself.

She came out and found Minho already went back to his sleep. Sulli shook her head. Gave her sleepyhead husband one last annoyed look, she walked to the nightstand table and grabbed her phone.

Sulli settled on the sofa and dialed her phone to call Dahae.

“Umma, is it early I call you?” Sulli sighed. “Umma why are you doing this to me? What kind of this studio apartment you are giving us? You, Appa and Minho’s parents were planning this since the begining to trap us, weren’t you?”

Sulli paused for a while to listen to her Mom. She palmed her forehead while closing her eyes.

“No Umma!! You can’t do this to me.” Sulli answered, a bit louder. “I don’t want … I seriously don’t want to live this way with him.”

And Minho, who was still trying to go back to his deep sleep, went wide awake. Sulli’s loud voice on her phone really drove him crazy to the madness. He sighed annoyingly and used the pillow to cover his head to shut the noise of Sulli but to no avail.

Sulli hissed displeasingly before her Mom cut the line off. She let out a scream and threw her phone away on the other side of the sofa.

“YAH!!! Can’t you just shut your mouth?” Minho rose up in sitting position and yelled to his furious wife.

Sulli jerked her head around and glared at Minho. “Noooooo!!! I’ll bombard my anger whenever I want. I’ll scream, I’ll yell, I’ll shout and throw my anger anytime I want. You are the one who must shut up, you frog!!!” Sulli shouted at Minho out of her frustration.

Minho chuckled unbelievably, trying to hold back his temper. “I can’t believe that I really have a crazy girl as my wife. Fine!!! Do whatever you want but don’t you dare to drag me in your mess later if the neighbor or the security comes here to deal with you. It’s freaking morning for goddam sake.”

Sulli’s face turned red as she conspicuously glared at Minho.

Minho shook his head and got out of the bed, decided to not continue his sleep anymore.

“Use your brain to think wisely, idiot. I don’t want myself to get involve into the trouble because of you.” Minho said before he headed to bathroom.

Sulli clenched her teeth and shut her eyes to control her anger.

When her ragging breath came back to normal, she looked at the bed where Minho and her sharing last night. Nothing unpleasantly happened between them but to be honest Sulli was really bothered and she hates it so much, somehow afraid at the same time.

Sulli brought her knees into her chest to hug and rolled her eyes around the unit.

She sighed.

“Do I have to share everything with him? The roof, kitchen, living room, bathroom, semi walk-in closet, bed, more and more? Do we really have to share every single thing with each other?” Sulli said softly. She felt pathetic all of sudden when she found herself dropped a single tear from her eyes. “Really now Choi Sulli?! Are you crying? Stupid! It’s not as if it’s the end of the world ok.” She chuckled and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

It was indeed looked pathetically exaggerated but Sulli knew herself, she didn’t cry out of something nonsense.

“I think I have no choice anymore. One year will pass by quickly Sulli, so let be patient. I know you’ll surpass it for sure.”

Minho on another hand gripped the doorknob of the bathroom. He overheard all what Sulli said earlier. The sad tone of word she said and to know that she even cried, it somewhat angered him and he didn’t know why he felt this way

“She really hates it so much huh? Ah no … she does hate you only, Choi Minho.” Minho said to himself and faked a laugh while facing the mirror to see his reflection. “We are both are forced into this. Do you really think who you are to feel this way alone Sulli? Yes you are totally right, just only one year, so make sure that we’ll be perfectly patient until this damn commitment is coming to an end. And I also can’t wait for that day to come eventually as well.” Minho the water faucet. “Yes, we are very sure that this is what we really want throughout the years.”

Minho then remembered his dream earlier. His jaw clenched.

“Don’t you even dare to dream seeing that stupid thing again?” Minho said but more to remind himself. He clenched his hands on the basin while the water was still running. “You are so stupid, Minho. You really are.”

 

 

 

To be continued…


Updated! OMG! Finally! The last time of the update was in Sep, aigoo… I’ve left the story hanging quite long. I’m very sorry for very late update beloved readers and yet I know the ending didn’t please you guys at all. But don’t worry I’ll try to make it up in the next or next chapter ahead.

Till the next update guys. Take care, everyone :)

Btw I posted a foreword of my oneshot story too. I'll update it soon :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/864289/love-you-more-minho-sulli-minsul