Chapter 1

Will Love Conquer Hate?

 

16 years ago

Dahae went to her princess’s bedroom. She peeked her head inside and saw her adorable daughter already woke up. The mother quickly approached her 5years old little girl. “Sulli ah.” Dahae scooped little Sulli into her arms. “Why do you wake up so early huh?”

Little Sulli giggled when she felt tickle at her Mom showered her the morning kiss. Dahae laughed along with her daughter before she stopped and carried her into the bathroom. She then stripped little Sulli’s clothes off and started to bath her.

“Do you know we’re now having a new neighborhood, baby?” Dahae talked to little Sulli while the girl was playing with the water happily, didn’t even pay any attention on her Mom’s speech. Dahae chuckled. “Their family is the best friend of Appa and Umma since our childhood day. Last week they just moved into the house next door with their baby son.”

That finally got the little girl’s attention. She instantly moved her ball eyes up to meet Dahae’s gaze with curiosity. “Baby son?!” Sulli mumbled with her unclear baby voice.

“Aww…” Dahae couldn’t stand with her adorable look, she pinched her daughter’s cheek making the little girl pouted in slight pain. “Yes, they have a baby son and Umma have a baby girl. We are now a neighbor and so I guess you and their son can also become friends. Are you excited, baby?”

“Am I going to have friend to play with then?” Little Sulli asked with a grin and it turned into a huge one when Dahae nodded her head, smiling. But behind that smile, there was something else where Sulli was too innocent to understand it. “Yippee!!!” The little girl squealed in delightfulness and started splashing the water in her bath tube.

“Aigoo Aigoo…Stop honey! Should we hurry up? Then we’ll go to their house together and greet them?” Dahae laughingly said while holding her baby to stay still and finished bathing her.

Dahae dressed up little Sulli beautifully. She tied her hair into the two pigtails on each side and put cute little ribbons pin on it. She then put the baby powder on her. Little Sulli kept escaping from her Mom’s hand which was trying to apply it on her tiny face, Sulli winkled her cutie nose as she didn’t like to have that thing on her face.

“Umma! I don’t like to breathe in the powder.” Little Sulli whined displeasingly and palmed her face.

“No baby, you not only need to be pretty and adorable but to smell good. Remember! Later we’ll meet with Umma’s friend and also your friend to be!” Dahae tried to explain but still little Sulli shook her head. She quickly rolled off her bed to stand on her feet and ran out of her bedroom. Dahae let out a soft chuckle before she got ready to go out, followed her daughter.

 

Boyoung was in the state of cooking in the kitchen. She put down the knife and sighed deeply upon hearing the continuous sound of gleeful shout and cheer. She made her way out to the living room and found the culprit who annoyed her almost the whole morning now. She stormed toward the sofa and snatched the remote control from the little boy who seemingly hasn’t run out of his loudest cheer yet.

Realizing suddenly the TV was turned off, the little boy shot his gaze up to his grim Mom. He started whining. “Umma!!! Didn’t you see I’m watching? You forbade me to watch this match last night and it is the day now why you’re still being like a strict ahjumm? Oh please the highlight show is just for today, Umma….”

“Okay Minho. How many times Umma shouted from the kitchen asking you to lower you voice? But you didn’t listen to me and continued with you spoil attitude.” Boyoung said and then she put the remote control on somewhere high, avoiding her 5years old little boy was able to reach for it. “No more watching.”

Boyoung went back to the kitchen. Little Minho glared at his Mom’s back with crossed his arms and hissed. He had the urge want to cry but he just couldn’t be fragile like girly. He fought off the urge and angrily stomped his foot about to go inside his room and sulking but then the door bell was buzzed, instantly caused the boy groaned in annoyance. He badly wanted to ignore it but it was too late since his Mom already shouted for him to open the door.

Little Minho tip toed a bit to reach the doorknob and opened it, still had the gloomy expression on his face but in instance it turned softer as he obviously was shy when his eyes landed on a woman who was around his Mom’s age. Little Minho wanted to say something but his mouth went shut and his eyes blinked frequently when it leveled on a little girl which he believed that she was also in his age. She was wearing a blue sleeveless knit tutu dress above her knees, two pigtails hair falling on each side. And her chubby cheeks were marked with the powder stain.

‘Wow! She is so cute.’ This was what little Minho’s head could think of when he saw her with his bulge titchy eyes. But then he was confuse and instantly felt his cheeks went red as a slight anger started to transform when the little girl in front of him burst out her laughter while pointing at his face. Obviously, she was laughing at him.

“Umma look at his eyes.” Little Sulli told Dahae, still couldn’t stop her laughter. “He’s like a frog in the children book you read for me at the bedtime. Hahaha froggy boy.”

“I am not a frog, idiot.” Little Minho spat his loud voice. “Who are you, idiot? How dare you laugh at me and even stupidly said I’m a frog?”

Dahae was kinda shock at the boy lashed out at her daughter. She saw Boyoung came toward them and when she was about to greet her dear friend, suddenly this time her little girl who was the one shouting.

“And you froggy, how dare you shout at me? I’m not idiot. I’m princess Sulli, my parent’s smart girl.”

“What’s happening?” Boyoung rushed toward them and grabbed her boy in her possession, prevented him to revenge back.

“Umma, this idiot girl said that I’m a frog but I’m not, I’m a human.” Minho gazed up to his Mom. He face evidently showed that he was greatly in full of anger.

“Yah! I am not idiot. Don’t you hear me, you frog?” Sulli stomped her foot. “Idiot again, I’ll pull your eyes ball out.”

“So what to call you then? Your brain is useless to be thoughtful of distinguishing between human and frog, you idiot.”

Two Mothers were so shock of what they had saw but they had never thought in this moment that the kind of this minor argument between their children was a warlike root where it instantly blossom into a world war in just the following day and then continued to proceed until now, seemed like to no end.

 


 

Present

Sulli jolted from her slumber when her balcony door was being banging so loud. She groaned and gritted her teeth in annoyance before dragged her lazy out of the bed. She harshly opened the door of her balcony.

“Are you crazy, Choi Minho?” Sulli said, yawning. She brought her hand on her waist and then saw Minho was already in his neat attire. She uttered, not so surprise. “Ahh classes.”

“So I suppose your brain is still working well but does it work enough for you to remember that today we have---”

“OH !!!” Sulli bellowed to cut him off suddenly and pushed Minho away. She ran outside and picked up a pot of her flower plant which was obviously destroyed by a person stepped on it. She threw her eyes down to Minho’s slipper and slowly trailed upward, sending him a dagger glare straight and right into his face. “YOU FROGY!!! HOW MANY TIME I TOLD YOU TO STOP CROSSING THE BORDER TO MY BALCONY? AND UNTIL WHEN DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF OF THAT? For goddam sake, you have a pair of hand to touch your phone, a pair of that stick legs to step out from your house and walk to mine. Grrrrrr, my baby is hurt again just because of your stupid clumsiness. YOU----”

“Shut up!!” Minho blocked Sulli’s outburst and raised his hands up. “First I had used my phone to call you but I bet your sleepyhead were as heavy as a steel material to not hear it. Second, I don’t think I have time enough to follow your illness so called idiotic princess’s command to waste a single second by walking to your house and wait for you down there or even in case need your parents’ permission for me to be here. And do you know why the heck I’m here instead? Because we are freaking late already, as in L.A.T.E for class, you know idiot!”

“I.Don’t.Care.” Sulli hissed emphatically. “It’s your damn fault, destroying my flower so you must return it back to a healthy baby one like before or I’ll break your neck right away.”

“Aha!! Still worrying about this baby of yours?” Minho mocked. “Fine! So how about I tell you that today we both are going to have EXAM? Do you still find this dying flower is important than your GRADE?”

Sulli opened her eyes wide. She gasped aloud when it finally engulfed to her brain. “E-E-Exam??? ….. !!”

“And do you know what time is it now?” Minho said and before he could react, Sulli shoved the destroyed pot of flower into his hand and dashed inside, straight to her bathroom. It made Minho’s clean shirt was now dirty all over. He shut his eyes, trying to hold his temper before mumbled some incoherent cursed word. Minho dropped the pot down to observe his shirt which was muddy.

“Then it means I have to change? Geez… This girl!!” Minho sighed and then he heard the water running sound. He looked inside Sulli’s room as his eyes darted toward her bathroom door, it was unlatched and even slightly opened. “I should better leaving or else even another shower I might also need to take one.”

With that Minho s quickly crossed back to his balcony which detached with only a thin wall between his bedroom and Sulli’s.

 


 

MinSul’s families are not just a dear friend, an in-law to be but also a long-time partnership as well. And in the name of an only heir and heiress of their respective family, Minho and Sulli had no choice but need to be prepared for taking over the proprietary business in the future when their parents are no longer there to run it. Only them who can understand the organization, its ethic and such everything it stands for in the business.

But thing that pissed these two off the most was, they needed to stick with each other like a glue ever since primary school until the college year, which they both took the business management major in one of best college in Seoul now. Go to school/college and back home, they have to have each other companion even if how much they really hate the idea.

And here they were, as soon as Minho parked the car in the campus, Sulli immediately opened the door and ran off. Minho also hurried with his high speed followed Sulli from behind. The both arrived their class and were greeted by many pairs of eyes fell on them, but the scary one was came from Mrs. Lee Siyoung, their not so lenient Prof. Seriously, they are already the college students not the high school pupils anymore, shouldn’t she be more moderate rather than to scare the hell out of the students? Both of them gulped and composed themselves with a deep bow apologetically.

“Go in and sit.” Mrs. Lee said, making the couple lifted up their heads in confusion. Usually, she won’t let go the student who was late in her class so easy like this, at least scolding a few words for an earful. Sulli nudged Minho to take a step but he just couldn’t move as he wasn’t sure, did Mrs. Lee really lay it off? “Why are you still standing here? The test was started since 15 minutes ago. Mr. Choi and Ms. Choi as you see, I don’t punish you for being late but I also won’t give you over time of the Exam as well, I’ll collect your papers right away after the time is due. It’s your problem to be this late so I don’t have any reason to spare my mercy either. So now go to your respective seat.”

Both of them said ‘thank you’ and bowed once again before went to their seat. Minho sat down and gave a dead glare to Sulli who sat in a row next to his. Sulli mouthed ‘what’ to him as she rolled her eyes later, realizing that he put all the blame on her being this late.

Sulli sighed as soon as she received her paper test. Mentally, she cursed herself that so neglected in studying. It wasn’t that she’s lazy, she was trying too but still her brain couldn’t just take this variety of complicated subjects and those tones of lessons all in once. Sulli tapped her pen on her head as trying to solve the problem in the test but suddenly she felt her foot touch something. She looked down and found a ball paper. Sulli scanned her eyes around to see if someone dropped that but everyone just so busy to do their own tests.

When she was about to look back down, she caught Minho was staring at her. He shook his head, in the meaning of insulting that she must be like a dummy again as not so surprise that every times she was always like this ever since high school when Exam was taken place. Sulli lifted her pen up as like she wanted to hit him and made a face like ‘it’s none of your business, just mind with your own, frog.’

Sulli stared back at the ball paper, she didn’t know what is it but to avoiding any misreading during the exam, she decided to pick it up, for her intention she wanted to give it to Mrs. Lee so she bent down to grab it but as when it was held in her hand, a student yelled aloud.

“Mrs. Lee! Choi Sulli is cheating!!!”

“W-What?” Sulli shockingly looked at the classmate, Park Jiyeon who just accused her. “I am not. I just picked it up and was about to give it to Mrs. Lee. Btw I bet it’s just an abandon paper not mean for anything.” Sulli said and at the same time she released the ball paper.

“So can I see it, Ms. Choi?” Mrs. Lee said and opened her palm, demanding for the crumpled paper in Sulli’s hands, but Sulli didn’t move as her eyes were staring on the paper. “Ms. Choi Sulli??”

“I-I’m not cheating, Mrs. Lee. But I’m sure someone frames me.” Sulli said and then she turned to sideward, her gaze was on Minho who was doing his own test, didn’t even bother to care for Sulli was confronting with their prof and classmates who were suspicious of her. Sulli began to simmer in anger. “Choi Minho, he traps me.”

“What?” Minho spoke finally.

 

 

 

To be continued….


Updated! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you my subbies, upvoters and readers :D And I'm sorry for the errors & mistakes I've made, always :P

 

Guys, happy f(x) 5th anniversary today. Amber and Sulli gave me such heartwarming. I'm so happy. I'm sure Sulli will soon be back and I can't wait for that day :D

And SHINee's Japanese album, OT5 is back :D Wow! They released Downtown baby's MV teaser today, in f(x) 5years birthday. f(shinee) feels  (^_^)

I should stop annoying you now!

Ah!  I want to introduce Minho and Sulli's parents here in this story.

lee da hae lee dong wook

Lee Dongwook and Lee Dahae (Dong-Hae couple) : Sulli's parents :D Let's just ignore the surenames and their ages. I love this couple after I watched MG & HK. I don't know but I just feel like they're MinSul's version 2 (Lol, ignore me :P....). I found a few similarities of them to MinSul (Ex: Same surename, year of birth etc...), if you notice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkuGD2DvfxkGHif6KYCJI

Ji Sung and Lee Boyoung (Real life couple) : Minho's parents :D Again, ignore the surenames and their ages. I just love how romantic and sweet of this couple is <3

 

Till the next update......