Chapter 18

Will Love Conquer Hate?

Hey guys I’m back! Have anyone still remembered me? I’m so sorry for leaving AFF for so long. Many things had happened a lot in previous year that I decided to disappear for the mean time. I totally got affected by those unexpected news and that made me completely lost all inspiration if you understand what I mean. However that I return because I think I could cope with difficulty very well now and I will try my best to finish this story for you. Thank you so much for your waiting and sorry for making you disappointed by disappearing.

I guess you all probably have forgotten where this story had left hanging already. Well, that problem also happened to me. I also needed to read back to pick up where I had left. Now let's enjoy reading and please continue to bear with errors and mistakes :)

 


 

Sulli went to bed when Minho exited the bathroom. She stretched a little while smiling at him.

"Good night husband." Sulli said before she crawled into the warm blanket and lied down.

"Good night wife. Sweet dream." Minho replied as he also prepared for his bed time.

He turned off the light and joined Sulli later. He smiled feeling his wife turned to his side as he could hear her faint, exhausted breath.

"You're tired. Sleep tight Sulli." Minho whispered softly. He put his arm under Sulli's head and then pulled her close to him for an embrace. He took a soft sigh. If it wasn't him insist them to ride bike for the whole day of trip, his wife wouldn't be so tired like now.

Minho heard Sulli moan repeatedly.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked and Sulli mumbled something he couldn't understand. He could even feel her uneven breath. Minho turned to switch on the lamp on the nightstand table and then look at his wife. "Sulli, are you okay?"

"My body is arching and my legs hurt." Sulli answered. She massaged her calf and took a deep breath. "I'm big time. Just a little bit adventure today totally drains me out."

Minho sat up. He felt guilty but seeing Sulli was in pain, it triggered his anger out of worry. "That's why I always tell you to do some exercise but you've never listened to my advice. Stubborn girl." He opened the cover from Sulli, taking her foot and put them on his lap.

Sulli was shocked and quickly pulled her foot back, blushing a little. "What are you doing?"

Minho grabbed her foot back and he started massaging them in a gentle way to ease her tight muscles. "Your muscle must be in pain due to extraordinary exercise of our trip today. Just stay still, this will help you to feel better."

Sulli complied, she pursed her lower lips while staring at Minho relived her pain attentively. At first she felt uncomfortable with his hand ran up and down her legs but after a while she started to relax. It felt so good to have his hands magically massaged her legs in very gentle way. It wasn't the first time he appeared to be so attentive to her despite their constant bicker but she couldn't deny either how this attentiveness always had such a big effect on her.

Unconsciously Sulli found herself smiling while staring at her handsome husband's side profile. Her husband could be that sweet to her at time through out the years but right now it was specially different from the other times about his caring attitude. After all it certainly supposed her to feel in cloud nine after receiving an unexpected confession from him that he liked her. Her heart began to beat faster against her chest the more longer she looked at him.

"I know that I'm too handsome to resist." Minho said suddenly. He lightly chuckled and then looked at her. "Busy thinking that how lucky you are to marry me?"

Sulli flustered as she realized Minho just caught her watching him. "Conceited!" She mumbled but then couldn't help smiling when Minho made a face in a sulking manner. "Yah, you are not cute."

"So you think I'm cute?" Minho asked teasingly.

"No. I said you are not." Sulli reply with a laugh.

Minho also laughed. "See? You actually thought I am but just don't want to admit it."

Sulli rolled her eyes while smiling. She pulled her legs away from his lap and hissed. "Aren't we even then since you also don't admit that you are conceited?"

Minho's eyes lit as his smile turned wider. "Then are you going to admit that your husband is cute if he tells you he's conceited?"

"Nope! In your dream!" Sulli said and gave him a quick mehrong but wrong move when she saw something changed in Minho's eyes. The intense stare of his gaze evidenced mischief. Her smile slowly faltered when he crawled closer to her until he ended up hovering above her. Staring up at his face, Sulli gulped nervously. "y-yah…" Her voice turned soft.

"I like that!" Minho said with a smirk playing across his lips. "You know I like the way you are teasing me." His eyes traveled from her eyes to rest on her lips for some seconds before they went back to look in her eyes. "Because every time you tease me I badly want to kiss you right away. Only that way so I can make you stop."

Sulli blinked, unable to speak or move beneath him. It was like she was cursed to immobilize. All she was capable is looking at Minho, wondering if he dare to put his word into action. Not that she wanted to kiss him but thinking Minho wanted to kiss her excite her, making this little heart to race faster than it already did.

"Are you going to kiss me now?" Sulli asked boldly.

Minho smiled. "Only if you give me permission." His traced his fingers on her cheek and then chuckled. "It's hot. You are blushing, wife. If I'm not wrong you also want me to kiss you as well right?"

Their position was quite awkward enough, let alone they were intimately on the bed but none of those seemed to bother them now.

Sulli gulped, Minho's face inched more closer but he was sure to keep their distance a breath away which small enough to ignite the passion of kissing him first to happen.

"Tell me Sulli, do you want me to kiss you?" Minho whispered softly. He brushed his thumb on her lips which were slightly trembling for attention. "Say it! What do you want? And I'm going to fulfill your wish."

"I…."

"You what?"

"I want…."

"Hmm….?"

"Kiss me now Minho."

Smiling proudly to himself, Minho slowly closed the gap between their lips and in just a matter of second Sulli responded him with all her willingness.

 


 

Minho woke up to the feeling of coldness. He opened his eyes to see the empty space beside him. Minho closed his eyes back briefly because of the sudden yearning for the warmness of Sulli. He kind of felt a longing deep in his gut for some reason when he couldn't find her next to him.

Last night event flashed back to his mind and for a second Minho wondered if it was just a dream but then he knew it wasn't. He couldn't help but had to smile. Nothing more intimate happened as both realized that it wasn't the time yet. They just shared one romantic kiss and then ended up cuddling to sleep in each other's arms. Both were happy, peaceful and content. Minho wished they would always end the day like that forever.

Walking out of the room, Minho spotted Sulli in the kitchen which was not much to his surprise. When you didn't found her somewhere in the house just thought about kitchen and you will find your luck there. Minho told himself how lucky he was to marry a woman who had such ability to know how to make her husband easily smitten by grabbing his stomach.

"It smells so good." Minho said as he approached her.

Sulli quickly spun around and smiled brightly. "Good morning Minho. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh wife, do you have to ask? Of course I absolutely did." Minho said and chuckled to see Sulli looked away as she was blushing. He leaned his back on the kitchen counter and crossed his arms. He stared at his wife's face. "Aren't you going to ask me why?"

"Nope. Why would I? I don't want to." Sulli sad, giving him a mehrong and then turned to stir the soup attentively. She glanced briefly at him. "You are lucky husband. I'm making you your favorite breakfast."

"Really? I guess I should give you a reward for being a sweet wife then." Minho said. He held her hand to stop what she was doing and pulled her slowly to him until their bodies almost collided. "But that can wait. First thing first, I realized that I haven't given you your morning kiss yet."

Sulli hissed. "You are taking advantage!"

Minho laughed. "That again! People will laugh at us if they hear you said that. Seriously, how many spouses out there having their own little world of sweetness and wives suddenly accused their husbands for just a kiss?" Minho smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Wife, you have to get used to our skinship like that. I know it still feel weird sometimes but don't try to deny that you don't like it. I know you really do just by the way you react."

Sulli chuckled and shook her head. "Now you are really good at this huh? Manipulate me just to get a kiss. You are really something Mr. Choi."

Minho smirked, he was amazed of what Sulli did to him to make him wasn't like himself and she also willingly responded to all his unusual sweetness and cheesy words. "Well I'm on drug, addicted to your little lips. And most of all I like you wife, so does it make thing inappropriate for just wanting a kiss from you?"

Sulli boldly smirked in return. "Well, did I say you can't have it? It's just a morning kiss!" With that she grabbed Minho by his shirt and pulled him down to her until their lips were pressed together and prompt wave of electricity ran through their bodies.

Sulli thought to give Minho just a peck but he smiled between their locked lips and attached her to him deepening the kiss. He knew she was going to give him little but of course he didn't let that happen as he wanted more.

Sulli hit Minho on his chest but didn't make any move to push him away. Unfortunately, the kiss was last only several seconds when suddenly something interrupted them.

It was Sulli's phone began ringing.

"No!" Minho moaned in dismay when Sulli ended the kiss and started to move away.

She laughed and made her way to the lounge to answer her phone. She realized that she still felt weak in the knees but good thing she didn't fell down or something on the way.

Great!! What Minho had done to her now? She didn't feel like she was herself anymore.

"Who on the earth is that? Seriously calling in such morning! Don't they have a logical sense that they might cut off something important?" Minho mumbled annoyingly. He opened the fridge to get the water. Well, he needed something to cold himself down.

Sulli smiled when she saw the caller. She glanced at Minho who was also looking back at her while drinking his water. He mumbled to ask who was there at the same time Sulli received the call and that was the answer he wanted to know of who was on the other line.

"Jinki oppa!"

What the hell!!

Sulli almost bursted out laughter when Minho choked on the water. "It's okay oppa. I'm already up and in the state of now making breakfast. Why are you calling?"

Yeah, why the hell he was calling? That Lee Jinki really had the nerve huh? Very first thing in the morning that he could think of was calling his wife.

Minho gripped the bottle of water in his hand as he watched Sulli smiling and chuckling on the phone. He rolled his eyes. Was she enjoying it?

Oh yeah right! Almost forgot that those two were so holy close to each other. His present was probably the er between them, not other way around. Minho thought loudly and slammed the bottle of water on the table.

He glanced at breakfast and just like Sulli told him, it was his favorite. His anger melted away but jealousy was double increased when he heard Sulli giggling.

"I have no appetite anymore." Minho grumbled under his breath and began to move from the kitchen area.

"Yes I'm the last person to know it. He only told me when he was desperate in need of my help. How an amazing husband he is, right?"

Minho suddenly stopped in his track and turned to stare Sulli with widening eyes. He thought she was already over it with the news he became the owner of Café shop and she was the last person to know about it. Minho couldn't believe it that she told that matter to the outsider just because she was still upset at him. However did he already apologize to her?

Minho rolled his eyes and chuckled sarcastically. His mood now was totally ruined.

"Yes oppa, he's here with me. You want to talk to him?" Sulli asked to the other line as she eyed Minho. She smiled seeing annoyance evidenced in his eyes.

Minho narrowed his eyes when Sulli walked to him and gave him her phone.

"Take it! Oppa wants to talk to you?"

"Funny! What kind of business your Jinki oppa has to do with me?" Minho asked sarcastically. His mind warned him not to take it but his hand betrayed him.

"WHAT!" Minho snapped on the phone as soon as he lifted up to his ear.

"Yah you punk! It's me. You dare to raise your voice at your hyung! You want to die huh?" The other line snapped back and Minho realized he wasn't on the phone with Lee Jinki but his cousin, Yonghwa.

Momentarily Minho was confused of what happened. Wasn't it Lee Jinki she talked with earlier? Now turning that it was Yonghwa. But when Sulli started to laugh, Minho also began chuckling himself. So his wife just pranked him and he totally fell for it.

"I'm sorry hyung. I thought you were someone else." Minho said and he rolled his eyes smiling to see Sulli mouthing of how funny he was earlier.

"So why do you want to talk to me?" Minho asked Yonghwa and watched Sulli returning to the kitchen.

"I've been trying to call you since yesterday but you didn't bother to pick it up. What the hell are you that busy until you can't contact me back?"

Minho laughed as he could sense Yonghwa's irritation. "I'm sorry again hyung that I didn't answer your call. But now we are talking, aren't we? So stop being moody in such morning."

"Wow! Who is talking here? You are the one who had the horrible mood earlier. If I didn't heard it wrong, I think you mention about some guy. So I assume someone is bloody hell jealous of that 'Jinki guy', isn't he?"

Minho took a glance at Sulli and smiled. "You are probably right I guess."

Yonghwa laughed on the other line. "I smell something fishy. Is there something developed? It's about time for something to be born between you two."

Minho moved to settle on the couch but made sure he had the clear view of Sulli at the kitchen from where he was sitting. "There is indeed something there hyung. We are good and happy. I had never thought before that we could become so close after we are married. But I'm still not sure if it's going to work out."

"I can only advise you to follow what your heart wants and take it slow Minho but you must make sure you won't hurt anyone of you in the end. If you are scared, it means you don't want it enough but if you are willing to fight for it, it means you know that it's worth trying."

Yonghwa seemed to pause himself for a moment and Minho smiled at the thought that his cousin was probably in the state of lovesick while thinking about his lover.

"I know and I will try my best hyung."

"I'm glad to hear that. Because you know, if I had to describe love in one sentence, I would describe it as such love is that which we believe worth fighting for."

"Yes, like you had been fighting for Shinhye noona." Minho teased and he could hear the pleasing laughter erupted from the elder boy. "I will absolutely keep that in mind."

"You better do. Shinhye adores Sulli like her own sister and so do I. Although I'm your cousin but kindly alert that I won't be your side if you ever make our little princess crying because of you."

Minho faltered his smile a little. If only they knew that he had made her cried for many times already. And if he wasn't wrong the last time she cried was on the day one when they arrived in Jeju.

Minho was too distracted to not realize Sulli was mouthing something to him like making his coffee. As when he saw her frown, he quickly returned the smile and nodded as Sulli giggled sweetly and shook her head.

Something pinched him inside suddenly. Sulli was such a lovely, sweet girl whom everyone loved and adored. How could it was that difficult for him to see through that side of her in the past?

Obviously because he refused to see it. And before he realized, the girl probably had been through so much already.

"Yah Minho, are you even listening to what I'm talking?" Yonghwa asked.

Minho snapped back to his phone call with his cousin. "I'm sorry hyung, what did you say again?" He could easily picture Yonghwa rolled his eyes.

"My original intention to call you is to tell you about your Café shop. You asked me to hire a few employees for you right? So here I came to select three out of five candidates that perfectly fit your requirements."

Minho smiled broadly. "Really? Are they the nature's lovers?"

"Two of them do. Their enthusiasms for the plants are just exactly like your wife. And the other one….well, she seems special but kinda quiet. And to why I chose her is because she is like you, the book's lover. Well, among the three of them I like her the best. Anyway I'm not the one to decide, you can make the decision later once you come back." Yonghwa said.

"Thank you so much hyung. You've done a lot to help me in the process." Minho said while watching his wife cleaned the kitchen counter and breakfast was already laid on the dining table. He smiled contently to know she was waiting for him finish the phone call and then started their breakfast together.

 

 

Sulli was washing her hand and was about to get ready calling Minho to have their breakfast when suddenly there was something like feather brushing her cheek. She jumped a little in surprise to find the culprit was now laughing.

"Yah!" Sulli exclaimed and touched her cheek where Minho had just kissed.

"What with the face wife? It's not like I haven't done that before. Treat it as 1/3 of rewards I'm giving you for being a sweet wife." Minho said and grinned widely.

"1/3?" Sulli asked while scowling. "This one almost gave me a heart attack and you are telling me there are 2 more to come?" Sulli crossed her arms over her chest and stared at Minho. "You are so weird, you know. I'm still having a hard time to adapt with your new behavior toward me."

Minho's smile seemed to fade a little but he managed to keep it bright. "Then is it good or bad to you? And if it's good, how much you enjoy it?"

"Well…." Sulli just smiled and began to walk away. Obviously she wanted to get away from answering him.

"Wait! Well what huh?" Minho asked as he grabbed Sulli by shoulder, pulling her back to him.

"Well…." Sulli trailed off while smiling and then she answered. "Well, if we don't have our breakfast now, it will get cold and I'm surely not going to heat it up for you."

Minho laughed softly when Sulli tried to shrug him off her but he didn't let her go.

"You are avoiding me but it's okay. I think I already know the answer." Minho said. He then came up with another question. "So do your legs still hurt?"

Sulli pouted a little and looked down at her legs. It still hurt a little but it was getting better a lot than yesterday. "I think they are fine now."

Minho smiled. "Good then." He took her hand and led her to the dining table. "Now let's enjoy our breakfast first and then we are going to stroll down on the beach together." He occupied the chair across her and then stared at his wife's lovely face, smiling. "You don't have to worry about your legs that would be hurt again because I will be there to carry you."

Sulli smiled as she blushed. What to do now? Minho's sweetness seemed to make her contently full without having breakfast.

 

 

 

To be continued….


Thank you for reading and Happy New Year Everyone.

MinSul fighting!

Till the next update :)