Chapter 8

Mind Games [Hiatus]

 

 

“So what's going on in Ram's mind today?” Lay asked while sitting beside you on the couch in the break room at work.

 

“Nothing much, just thinking.”

 

“About..” Lay asked curously while leaning in.

“If the boss were to get into an “accident”, who in the office do you think would be the cause?”

 

“That 's a good question, I would say probably you.. BUT just to speculate.. probably Baekho or even that new guy...Yoongi. Both seem to be abit TOO spontaneous and I heard Yoongi is part of some weird gang."

 

“Really, I would guess Hoseok and Tao. I heard Tao is some kind of Triad.. or something. Did you see that time he almost stranggled Mark.”

 

“I guess. I still say Baekho and Suga.” Lay said stubbornly while crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“And I say Hoseok and TAO!” You pouted.

 

“Well, when that day comes, I guess we will have to see.” Lay spoke, intensely staring at you.

“We will and you will have to admit defeat.” Without out realizing it, the both of you began to receive stares for your close proximity.

 

“Come on lovebirds, people are starting to stare at you two.” Sehun snickered as he approached the couch.

“So what?” Lay and you both spoke at the same time.

 

“You guys are really weird. I mean your even in sync now.” Sehun spoke while sitting at a chair across from the couch.

 

“I know, I ship them together! Aren't they just the cutest?!” Luhan giggled while sitting on a chair beside Sehun.

“No, they are not. Where did you even come from?” Sehun looked at Luhan as if he was losing it.

 

“Lamy! Wait no that doesn't work, how about Ray! No that's weird, I say Lamy-”

 

“What the hell, Luhan! What are you blabbering about?!” Lay had finally lost his patience looking at Luhan, who was in some weird trance.

 

“Let me guess...ship names for Lay and Ram. Am I right?” Minhyun rolled his eyes before sitting down on the couch beside you.

 

“What? One day one this ship sails, I WILL laugh in all your faces. Except for the happy couple, of course.” Luhan fiercely glared at everyone but than smiled at Lay and you.

 

“Luhan sweetie, there will never be a ship to sail. It looks like your fighting a 'Luzin' battle.” You said before walking over and patting his shoulder.

 

“You didn't!” Luhan scoffed

 

“I just did. It takes two to tango.” You smirked as Luhan blushed in embarrasment.

 

“How did you know... I like Zin.” Luhan whispered to you.

 

“I can read minds.” You than sat back down inbetween Lay and Minhyun, smiling as Lay rested his arm across your shoulders.

 

“Using his own ship name against him, you are truly devious.” Lay whispered while leaning his head against your shoulder.

 

“An eye for an eye. Besides, what kind of ship name is Ray?” Lay and you giggled before tuning back into the other's conversation.

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................

 

Later....

Daehyun and you sat on the couch together watching a movie since Thursday was movie night.

 

“Daehyun, why do you dislike Lay?” You interrupted the movie.

 

Daehyun immediately turned to you with a hard stare. He was not the least bit pleased that you even brought up Lay. He only looked at Lay as a two-faced brat, nothing less.

“Why do you ask?” Daehyun asked suspiciously.

 

“I'm curious.” You answered simply, unfazed by his stare.

 

“He is a brat, that is all I am going to say.”

 

“That's it, you don't like Lay because he is a brat?”

 

“Yes, now watch the movie!” Daehyun finally snapped as he turned his attention back to the television.

 

“Okay, just asking.” You raised your hands in defence.

 

You wanted to forget the Lay situation but it bothered you and to top it off, Chanyeol and Daehyun are friends? It didn't make sense. Lay was pretty cool and really sweet, how could anyone dislike Lay? Maybe Ilhoon or the rest of the gang knew about Daehyun's friendship with Chanyeol or the feud between Lay and Daehyun.

 

Once the movie finished you washed the plates and headed off to bed, to distracted by your thoughts to notice your phone ringing.

 

“PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!!” Daehyun shouted from his room, waking you up from your thoughts.

You quickly answered the phone to get yelled at by Ilhoon. You pulled the phone away from your ear until the yelling stopped.

 

“Are you done? What's up?” You spoke non-chalantly.

 

“Someone trashed Ukwon's club!” Ilhoon shouted once again.

 

“What? Where was Ukwon?”

 

“He was at Block B's hangout. I went to the club tonight to talk to him but instead I found the place in ruins.”

 

“Why wouldn't you go to the hangout to talk to him?”

 

“He told me, he was going to clean up the club. I went over but when I asked him why he wasn't there, he wouldn't tell me.”

 

“That is bizzare. Any idea who it might be?”

 

“It's Exo!”

 

“How do you know, it could have been Nu'est, Beast or even Got7.”

 

“One of them threatened Ukwon a few days ago. I saw their encounter by accident.”

 

“Right, 'by accident', are you sure it was one of them?”

 

“I saw a hexagon tattoo on the back of the guy's neck! He sounded exactly like their leader!”

 

“Tell me what happened.”

 

“At the club two nights ago, before the fight, I was wondering around the alley and saw two guys arguing. When I moved closer, I saw Ukwon with Exo's leader. Both were pissed, the leader of Exo kept on repeating that Ukwon will regret passing this offer.”

 

“Why didn't you tell anyone?”

 

“I thought it was some kind of joke. I thought Exo were just going to threaten him, not destroy his establishment!”

 

“Okay, I'll be there soon.” You quickly jammed your cellphone in your jacket pocket and walked to inform Daehyun.

 

But by the time you were out of your room, you saw Daehyun fast asleep on the couch.

 

*I can't bother him. He barely gets enough sleep as it is; He looks so cute when he sleeps *

 

You wrote a note and left it on the counter before grabbing your shoes and leaving.

 

As you walked down the street, you could feel someone following you. But when you turned no one was there.

*I must be going crazy. *

 

Eventually, you reached Ukwon's club just in time to receive a text from Ilhoon. You walked in to be greeted by a nervous and sad Ukwon. You ran to him and enveloped him in a big hug, you know he must be freaked out and worried by the threat and the club's current condition.

“It's gonna be okay. We can work this out, together.” You whispered soothingly while tightening the hug.

 

He finally responded by grasping you tightly, resting his face in the crevice between your shoulder and neck. His grip was strong but you could feel that he was shaking.

 

“It is going to be alright. Trust me. Please.” You his back gently, hoping to calm him.

 

Slowly, the shaking subsided and Ukwon snuggled his face into your hair. You could feel his tense figure, relax. You continued to rub his back until he would be calm enough to talk to you.

 

“They are going to come after me, Ram. They are going to destroy everything I worked for.” Ukwon whispered weakly.

 

“What happened? Why are they so upset with you?” You were really confused by the seroiusness of the situation.

 

“I know who Exo is. I told Daehyun a few weeks back who they were but all they know is that I told someone. I know all of their employers and customers, they threatened me when I was going to release their identities. Now they are going to destroy everything I have worked for and kill me, if I spill their secret.” Ukwon muttered into your hair.

“They can't touch you as long as I'm around.” You could feel Ukwon smile at your cuteness

 

                                                                             

 

*But you may not always be there Ram, history is going to repeat itself soon enough. *

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ohhhh.......snap! Crackle! Pop!

Finally made a poster....although it kinda :(

Did everyone hear the news:

 

LUHAN HAS LEFT EXO!

and 

YG HAS OFFICIALLY PASSED SM IN MARKET VALUE/STOCK!!

 

WHAT A HECTIC AND DRAMATIC YEAR FOR KPOP!!!

 

 

Please remember to comment and/or subscribe