Flashback (EXO P.O.V)

Mind Games [Hiatus]

Note: Ram's attack, encounter with Hyunseung, fight with Hyunseung and fight with Lay took place all in one day. Sorry, if there was any confusion but it only makes sense to have all those activities happen in the same day. I hope you enjoy this chapter, which I switched up the perspective. Please remember to leave comments, i would really appreciate your feedback. Remember to Subscribe!


AT EXO HEADQUARTERS

 

Currently, all the members were hanging out in the bar's upper-level lounge, excluding Lay who was sleeping in the backroom. Everyone is silent, trying to piece together what had happened only the night before.

 

FLASHBACK

6 of the Exo boys were seated upstairs, hanging out since Lay left with the girl with the bright orange hair. Chen and D.O were playing a video game on the huge flat screen tv while Suho, Xiumin, Kai and Baekyun played on their phones or watched the game. Everything was pretty calm until...

 

“Where the hell is Lay?” Luhan yelled as he slammed open the door, he observed the room but Lay wasn't there.

 

“What the hell is your problem?” Kai spoke with his usual care free tone while sprawled on the chair as always.

“Lay invited Ren to the bar to discuss business but instead, Ren keeps stealing all the girls.” Luhan pouted.

 

“You should be careful Luhan, you don't want to expose your identity to some random chick, who will tell all her friends.” Xiumin pointed out before focusing back on the video game Chen and D.O were playing.

 

“I'm not an idiot!”

 

“You kind of are.” Chen being the troll he was had to comment, causing the whole room to erupt into snickers.

 

“Just tell me where the hell Lay is you s!” Luhan burst out, looking menacingly at everyone.

The room had become quiet within a few moments, everyone shifting uncomfortably under Luhan 's stare until Chanyeol and Kris entered.

 

“Lay left with some chick. It's a shame, she was really pretty.” Kai sighed.

 

“Why are you disappointed you brat? I'm the one that brought her up!” Baekhyun jumped on Kai trying to straggle him but was pulled off by Kris and Chanyeol.

“Get away from me you giants, it's time this kid learned a lesson.” Baekhyun leaped at Kai again but was once again pulled back by Kris and Chanyeol.

 

“Calm down Baekhyun, your such a spaz.” Chen sighed dramatically while playing the video game.

 

“Shut up Chen, you ugly troll.” Baekhyun countered, now approaching his next victim.

 

“Ohhh..burn, I'm so offended. At least I'm not afraid of my own shadow. Do I need to remind you about the abandoned warehouse incident?” Chen snickered at Baekhyun before facing the screen and returning to the screen.

“What did you-.” Before Baekhyun was finished, he was interrupted by Luhan.

 

“Where is Lay and this 'chick'?” Luhan was at the end of the rope with their constant bickering.

 

“Out back.” Kai pointed to the door that lead to the back alley, behind the bar.

 

“Wait...Lay hyung was with a chick, at this time?” Chanyeol spoke with confusion. Lay was never the type to entertain girls during business hours.

 

“Yeah, he practically dragged her outside. Seems to me like Lay really wants his private time with her.”Suho snickered.

“What did the girl look like?” Kris raised a brow in both curiosity and concern.

 

“Pretty orange curly hair, petite, adorable face and wearing a big hoodie.” Kai spoke, a mischievous smile playing on his face.“Am I missing something Baekhyun?”

 

“She was also wearing a cute little mask, the kind that cover your mouth and nose.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“When you say orange hair, do you mean bright orange?” Luhan twitched.

 

“Yeah, really bright.” Baekhyun confidently spoke.

 

“OH ! OH !! NO NO NO NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!” Luhan' s eyes moved rapidly as if searching for an answer to his problem. But all he could do was run to the back door, moving down the stairs as fast as possible. The others seeing Luhan panic, decided to follow.

 

When Luhan reached the alley he saw what he hoped he would never have to witness. Ren and Lay were going full force at each other, each countering the others' attack rapidly. Until Ram, finally ended the bloody battle,right when Lay was about to hit Ram, she grabbed his wrist and kicked him on the neck. He fell to the ground clutching his neck and coughing up blood.

 

“I am not one to be tampered with, you can send whoever you want to hurt me but I no longer care. I am not afraid of death, nor will I ever be afraid of you or your gang.”

 

Ram was about to pass him when she abruptly stopped. “See you tomorrow at work, buddy.

 

“Ram!” Luhan yelled but she didn't respond, Ram only turned to stare at Luhan. The blank stare, the blood covered hands and clothes, the continuous shaking. Her eyes slowly b with tears, staring at Luhan as though he was just a dream, a fantasy.

 

“Ram, please!” Luhan ran to her and shook her by the arms, but Ram was gone, void of all emotions.

 

“Luhan hyung, what the hell is going on?” D.O roared as he ran down the stairs to the commotion.

“Ram, please. Let me explain!” Luhan begged but she only turned and walked away.

 

“RAM!” Luhan called.

 

“What the hell is going on?” Sehun and Tao come running out, only to stop abruptly. Taking in Luhan's panicked expression to Lay's lifeless, bloody body.

 

“Luhan hyung, what is going on?” Sehun ran to Luhan, who looked as if he had seen a ghost.

 

“She knows.” Luhan whispered while twitching, dazed by the current events.

 

“Who is she?” Sehun asked, confused by his elders' words.

“Ram knows everything.” Luhan whispered,on the brink of tears, before sitting against the closest alley wall.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“I know this isn't the right time, but DAMN that girl kicked Lay's ! She seems to be my type: fierce, cute and powerful.” Baekhyun's statement earned him a smack on the head from Kris.

 

“You are a huge prick, Baekhyun.” Sehun crossed his arms, disappointed with his hyungs' selfishness and careless attitude towards others.

 

“Well, of course he is. You expect Baekhyun to actually think of someone else besides himself.” Luhan stood up from the chair but was pushed back down by Chanyeol seconds later.

 

“Guys, there is no reason to fight.” Chanyeol spoke in a calm but firm tone.

“There is always a reason to fight, you recognized her and you didn't stop her.” Baekhyun turned his gaze to Luhan and Sehun.

 

“We weren't even here, how should we have known?” Sehun was about ready to pounce on Baekhyun.

 

“It's true Baekhyun, Suho and me were the only ones who hadn't seen her before. What about everyone else?” Kai continued to play with his phone while he was sprawled across the chair.

 

“ You should shut up Kai?” D.O glared at the former who was now glaring back.

“I mean, come on, we all saw her and none of you thought it was odd that you'd seen a similar girl with bright orange hair, with Daehyun?” Kai continued.

 

“We've only met her once before at Ukwon's bar.”

 

“I think the question we should be asking is why would Ram even beat up Lay? What is their relationship?”Kris spoke as all the members eyed Luhan, Sehun and Tao.

 

“Stop staring, it's rude.” Sehun snarled.

“You idiots know we could just watch the video cameras that were installed out there.” Chen smirked.

 

“It has sound to right?”Xiumin questioned while Chen went up to grab his laptop that stored all the video camera feed. He sat his laptop on the main table, everyone crowding around him.

 

“Of course. Now, shall we begin the fun?”Chen cackled as last night's video feed played on his laptop.

 


Sorry about all the gifs. But let's be honest, gifs make life so much better.

 

I will be starting a new story soon called "THE DARK ANGEL". I don't know if it will be a one shot or an actual story, but the first part should be posted soon!