Chapter 4

Mind Games [Hiatus]

“And why would I stop?” Ren asked curious of why you suddenly smirked.

 

“Because I know about your little dealings with Exo and don't forget that I can tell HER where you have been hiding all this time.” You said relieved when Ren suddenly stepped back in horror.

 

“You won't dare, she probably has forgotten about me and everything that happened.” Ren whispered while deep in thought.

 

“We both know I would and I know for a fact that she hasn't forgotten. In fact, I'll do you one better..” You responded before taking out your phone and dialling her number.

 

“You want to talk to her? I told her that I would call her if I ever 'found' you again. I know how much she and her gang have 'missed' you. Here you go.” You sang as you pressed talk.

 

Ring...........Ring

“You evil !” He yelled before pushing you into the wall, you slowly felt something running down your neck. Blood.

 

Ring.............Ring

“You know it's not very nice to hit a girl.” You cracked your knuckles before sending him a strong right hook, knocking him to the ground. After all, you were known for your famous right hooks.

 

“Yoboseyo.” You heard someone squeal. You snickered at Ren's wide eyes and pale face.

 

“Unnie, I found him..” Before you could finish Ren had thrown you to the ground and punched you in the face. Once again you felt blood running down the back of your neck and now the open wound on your cheek.

 

“Wow, that was uncalled for.” You snarled in pain. Ren had now captured your phone and ended the call, only for your phone to ring again, this time it was Daehyun.

 

*! I totally left him while he was in that staring contest with Lay! And by now I've probably missed the rap battle. Daehyun must be flipping his , he knows I would never miss a rap battle unless I was in serious trouble. I am so screwed! *

 

“Give me my phone now please.” You begged.

 

“Why should I? What's in it for me?” Ren asked smirking as you begged.

 

“Well, it's my phone. Besides, I could just find another way to call HER and I also could tell Exo what a little snitch you are.” You argued back, hoping you could convince him.

 

Luck was on your side today as he slowly handed you back your phone.

 

“Leave now. That girl you were grinding on is probably missing you already.” Ren sighed, for once realizing that you were probably thinking about both of you. He walked to the door, unlocked it than left.

 

Looking around, you realized that blood was on the floor and wall. You quickly wiped it up, than cleaned the back of your head and cheek with a tissue. You cursed yourself as a bruise started forming on your cheek and you hadn't brought make up to cover it.

 

*How was I supposed to know I would get punched in the face by my ex-boyfriend. Wait, that's not new. I just wish Ilhoon was here to tell me some funny joke about how my cheek is so swollen it looked like I was storing walnuts. Ilhoon was always there even when I was with Ren and Ilhoon would find me passed out on the floor of my apartment or in the alley behind my apartment building with bruises on my face and arms. Ilhoon would heal me and scold me about dating s like Ren. But I didn't listen and it continued until he left me for HER. My ex bestfriend. *

 

You were finally done cleaning up your wounds and decided to leave the bathroom before you could think about the call you had earlier with HER.

 

As you exited the hallway that lead to the bathroom, you immediately spotted Daehyun standing close to the stage looking for you. Your gaze locked with his and than he ran through the crowd to you.

 

“Lee Kwan, where were you? You took way long to be going to the bathroom. You missed the rap battle! Are you....” Before he could finish he spotted the newly formed bruise on your cheek.

 

“What happened? Who can I punch?” He spoke loudly as he looked at you with a heated gaze earning curious looks from others.

 

“Nothing. I was about to open the door of the bathroom when a random chick forcefully pushed it open hitting my check.” You said while looking at him with big, innocent eyes and a pout on you lips.

 

“Why don't I believe you?” Daehyun said sadly.

 

“It's true. Let me go buy my oppa some cheesecake to show him how sincere I am!” You said with as much aeygo as you could muster. You knew his weakness.....cheesecake and aeygo.

 

“Okay, but you have to promise to stay out of trouble.” Daehyun pointed at your accusingly.

 

“Deal. By the way where is Lay and his posse? Oh....” You face palmed as you asked about them before asking about the rap battle.

 

Daehyun giggled. “As expected Bang won the rap battle but Kyung was really good. Did you know he is a famous internet rapper? Anyways Lay and his crew are over at one of the V.I.P tables. Chanyeol-ah tried to find you but I told him to go with his friends.” Daehyun said before walking to the back of the club where there was a small restaurant for V.I.P's only.

 

*Why did Daehyun address Chanyeol as if he were a close friend? Yet he seems to have something against Lay. What is going on? Does he know Chanyeol and Lay? *

 

Daehyun picked out a piece of chocolate cheesecake while you just ordered bubble tea. Knowing Daehyun wouldn't give you a bite of his cheesecake willingly, you told him that a pretty girl was checking him out, siting at a table behind us. As he looked behind, you stole a big bite of his cheesecake.

 

Daehyun looked back only to find half his cheesecake gone.

 

“How are you so silent? I didn't even hear you and to make it worse I fall for the same trap every time you want to steal my food.” Daehyun said while looking at his cheesecake in shame.

 

“Well, you are extremely gullible and I am very stealthy.” You smiled victoriously.

 

You began to laugh as Daehyun ate his cheesecake again, with his head down.

 

“Cheer up, Champ. You always have girls swooning over you, I'm sure you'll find you true love soon.” You smiled sadly. Your goal was not to upset Daehyun.

 

Suddenly Daehyun looked up from his cheesecake, worry written on his face.

 

“Was he here today? Chanyeol-ah mentioned something about you staring at some guy on the dance floor. He questioned me if you knew him? Was that how you got the bruise on your face?” Daehyun suddenly got up realizing who was responsible. You got up quickly and stood infront of Daehyun.

 

“Oppa, it wasn't him. He wasn't here today.” You said desperately.

 

“Why are you lying?” He said while gently your hair. Your eyes widen at the realization the wound on the back your head was still open. Suddenly, his hand stopped when he felt something on his hand. You were still in shock and unable to move.

 

As he took his hand away he saw the scarlet liquid covering his fingers. He looked back at you only to see you becoming pale.

 

“Kwan, are you okay?” You nodded slowly while looking at his fingers. You are so mesmerized by the colour. It shined so beautifully on his hand but you resisted the temptation to touch it.

 

“I am just going to wash my wound in the bathroom. I promise this time nothing will happen. I will meet you back at this table in 5 minutes.

 

“Okay, but if anything happens, you will not be able to leave my sight until we get home.” You began to walk away but instead of going to the washroom, you took the exit out.

 

You needed some fresh air and time to think.

 

“Well, look who is here sitting by herself. Wait, what happened to your cheek?” You smiled as you recognized that voice. The voice you missed so much.

 

“Haven't you heard I've got a lovely ex boyfriend.” You said slyly.

 

You knew he would keep this secret just like all the others he'd kept for you.

 

*****Update!! Yay!! Please leave comments to tell me if you think this story is good or to suggest ideas. Thank You!! Have a wonderful night Party People***