Plans gone wrong

Mind Games [Hiatus]

Author's POV

 

 

His eyes hardened as he turned to stare at the girl who looked far to pleased with herself for knowing his identity. Of course, he thought she would remain oblivious to who he truly was, he counted on it because if Kwan ever found out she would hate him. Hate him for being a monster, for hiding behind a mask of lies, he knew she needed someone that was dependable, loyal, kind but he was none of those things. He, just like every other guy in Ram's life, had abandoned and hurt her. He was nothing but a man who had deceived and hurt her.

 

“I don't know what your talking about.” Lay said without a hint of emotion.

 

“Of course you do, we work together, along with Luhan and Sehun. Oh, and let's not forget Tao.”

 

“You don't know what your talking about, shut up.” Lay tried his best not to raise his voice.

 

“Yixing, did you really think I wouldn't catch on? Where are the other three by the way?”

 

“Stop.”

 

“Why should I, are you ashamed? If it makes you feel better you were the one that tipped me off about all your true identities. Thought you could knock me out, what were you planning to do after that, Lay?”

 

 

Your POV

 

 

Lay abruptly stood up while grabbing onto your arm and dragging you out of the room.

From behind you could here the wolf whistles and whispering between the guys in the previous room. You were dragged down the stairs and into a back alley where Exo brought their victims to fight. You'd remembered this place from when Exo used to hold fights here for money.

 

Lay than pushed you away from him, once the door was closed.

 

“Why are you here?” Lay glared.

 

“To tell you I know and that I'm going to personally insure your destruction.” You spoke calmly.

 

“Why?”

 

“I'd like to think of it as revenge, you destroyed Ukwon's bar, you tried to chloroform me, lied to me about your true identity...shall I go on?”

 

“You really have changed Ram, this seems so out of character for someone as weak as you.”

 

“I've gotten that a lot tonight.”

 

“Someone have a bad night? What Ren's back to finally put you in your place?”

“Actually, I'm here to put you in your place, Ren will get what is coming to him later.”

 

Lay approached you with a menacing look in his eyes but that didn't faze you for a second. He stopped right in front of you before bending down so your faces were only an inch apart.

 

“Do you want to die?” Lay growled.

 

“You don't scare me because I know you, I've observed every little tendency you have. It may have taken me a while to catch on but after our fight I won't be the one who has fallen. I thought you were different but I never can seem to get the benefit of doubt, it's a shame that you are a two- faced prick because you were kind of cute.”

 

Without waiting for his response you swung your foot under him, tripping him in the process. A smack was heard as he landed on his back, he slowly got up, only to wobble while trying to stay stable. Before you could respond he quickly knocked you on the floor, pinning you.

 

“It's a shame I may have to kill you because you are quite...appealing.”

 

“Oh...killing me won't really help ruining the spread of who Exo is. I've already pulled the trigger, I am no longer the only one that knows.” For that you received a brutal blow to the face.

 

You spit up blood but couldn't help but chuckle, a fight was exactly what you wanted. Now, he had fallen into your trap. The more you laughed the more Lay moved away, panicked as to why you were laughing after getting punched in the face. You slowly got up, brushing the dust off your pants and wiping off the blood running down your face. For the second time today, you gave your opponent a strong right hook to the jaw, this punch filled with spite and hate.

 

Lay almost fell but responded quickly by punching you in the face, this went on: you punching, him staggering than hitting you again. Until you decided to end it, right when he was about to hit you for what felt like the thousandth time, you grabbed his wrist and kicked him on the neck. He fell to the ground clutching his neck and coughing up blood.

 

“I am not one to be tampered with, you can send whoever you want to hurt me but I no longer care. I am not afraid of death, nor will I ever be afraid of you or your gang.”

 

You were about to pass him when you abruptly stopped. “See you tomorrow at work, buddy.

 

 

LATER>>>

 

 

“Missy, where have you been? I have been worried sick about you, do you know how many times Ilhoon has called, asking if you're okay?” Daehyun yelled from the kitchen as you opened the door.

 

“I will not tol- what happened to your face?” Daehyun approached you, wearing a pink apron with a hand towel on his shoulder, observing the bruises and cuts. You had the urge to snicker at your brother's choice of attire but decided now was probably not the best time.

 

“Nothing much, just a small fight.”

 

“Well, obliviously it was a fight, I meant who.” Daehyun sighed, frustrated at your reckless actions.

 

 

*Why does she do this? Doesn't she know how worried this makes me? * Daehyun sighed for the second time before walking over to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

 

“Ohh...just some random. It really was nothing.” You sat down on the only couch in your small living room.

 

“Why are you lying?” Daehyun had returned with the first aid kit and sat down beside you.

“What are you cooking?”

 

“Don't change the subject.”

 

“Why not.”

 

“Lee Kwan, if you dare talk to your brother again, you will be grounded.” Daehyun scolded you while trying to clean up your face.

 

“Why didn't you tell me Lay was in Exo?” At that Daehyun stopped.

 

“I know Chanyeol is also in Exo, same goes for the others guys we met along with Lay. Even some of my work colleges.” You shrugged.

 

“How do you know? When did you find out?” Daehyun stood up while heading back to the kitchen to grab a drink.

 

“Can I have some water?”

 

“Yes, just answer my questions.” Daehyun came back in with two glasses of water, handing you one glass before sitting down and drinking his own.

 

“About a day.” Daehyun did a spit take.

 

“Ewww.” You squealed when he spit all over you.

 

“Sorry. Wait, how did you figure all this out in one day?”

“I've observed all my co-workers, but something happened yesterday that tipped me off.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I saw some of the video footage at Ukwon's bar.”

 

“Did this fight have anything to do with your new found information?” Daehyun raised in eyebrow, clearly suspicious about your activities.

“If beating the crap out of Lay counts, than yes.” You smiled, proud of the fact you were able to kick his .

 

“No, please tell me you didn't.” Daehyun begged, pleading for you to reveal it was all one bad joke.

 

“Do I lie? Bu the way, how did it go with that girl yesterday?”

 

“Good.” You looked at Daehyun, signalling for him to explain but he remained quiet.

 

 

Wow Fantastic Baby
Dance I Wanna Dan Dan Dan Dan Dance Fantastic Baby
Dance I Wanna Dan Dan Dan Dan Dance Wow Fantastic Baby-.”

 

You quickly leaped over the couch to grab you cellphone, that you'd left inside your room.

 

What's up?” You answered knowing Ilhoon would be pissed with your greeting.

 

Did you hear that someone beat up an Exo member? Who the hell is that crazy? I thi-!” Before Ilhoon could finish his rant, you stepped in.

 

How do you even know that?” You gripped the phone tighter unconsciously, expecting a bad answer.

 

A girl at the bar at the time saw the whole thing, some random with a mask on and a hood covering their hair. She only saw a few flashes of their face but she was pretty sure it was a girl.”

 

How did you find out than?”

 

Oh, the girl recognized me as I was walking to the convenience store, she stopped me to tell me she thought that girl was you.”

 

* Oh no, this can't be. No one can make that accurate of a guess. *

 

Guess she heard your name going around the bar. Other people at the bar heard those same rumours, so Ram, want to outline your activities this evening.”

 

* I am so screwed! *


 


I decided on a chapter update this weekend! I hope you all enjoy it!! If you have any questions or want to share your suggestions to better the story, please leave your comments!!! Thank you to my three subscribers, you guys are the bomb!! Thank you to all the readers, it is nice to see people reading a story I wrote. Hope you all have a good night!!

 

*REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR B.A.P FOR WORLDWIDE ACT!!! *