A little romance

Mind Games [Hiatus]

 

Just a little romance in this chapter and this is only the beginning:) Please remember to leave comments or subscribe.


 

 

 

 “What are you doing?” You stared down at the boy who looked so desperate, hiding whatever injury he had attained from your view. You'd only entered the kitchen when you'd heard a loud smash.

 

You both were currently in your apartment, trying to pick a movie to watch but of course Ilhoon had to try to make popcorn. * Idiot probably broke another plate just like last time. *

 

“I just dropped something, go sit back down in the living room.” Ilhoon was practically begging, the tone in his voice pained.

 

“Ilhoon, what are you hiding from me?” You stepped closer, trying to see over his shoulder.

 

“N-n-nothing n-now g-go choose a m-movie!” He shuttered while shrinking into a crouch.

 

You'd had enough with this so you spun his crumpled body to you, only to faced with the sight of Ilhoon bleeding.

 

His blood-stained hands were pressed against his side, his eyes darted rapidly and his skin seemed to be losing it's normal glow.

 

At that moment you were speechless. How could he have been injured when only you and him were here? You turned to the window in the kitchen, that was now shattered, only to see a retreating figure running away from your apartment. You turned back to face your beloved best friend who was now coughing blood.

 

“Ilhoon, we should take you to the hospital. I'll just go get my jacket and a towel-” You grabbed your jacket when Ilhoon spoke softly in his sorrowful voice.

 

“Ram, we're not leaving. Neither one of us can afford to pay that hospital bill right now.” Ilhoon tried to stand up, only to fail miserably.

 

“I can get the money. We need to go-”

 

“I'm not going to make you pay for the bill. Just please take the bullet out for me.” Ilhoon pleaded.

 

He tried to stand up, but this time when he fell, you caught him. Snaking his arm around your waist, you supported him until he collapsed on the couch. You tried to pick him up but he refused to leave your couch, your efforts continued until Ilhoon 'fell asleep'.

 

To drag an unconscious Ilhoon all the way to a hospital was no longer an option. So you grabbed your first aid kit and a towel from the bathroom.

 

You gently lifted Ilhoon' s body to put the towel under his mid section, making sure not to injure him any further. You than proceeded to take out all the supplies needed, including your oh-so-lovely disinfectant.

 

“Ram.” Ilhoon mumbled, fumbling with the ends of his shirt.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can you help me?” His actions finally sinking in.

 

In that moment your heart stopped, Ilhoon' s shirt was already half way up, exposing his torso.

Your eyes widened, your cheeks flushed red in embarrassment when you'd spaced off staring at his stomach.

 

“Like what you see?” Ilhoon cocked an eyebrow at you in amusement.

 

Even when he had just been shot, Ilhoon will always find a way to make it a joke. Of course you were insanely embarrassed you'd been caught staring at his well defined abdomen but seeing him smile had twice the effect as his abs.

 

“Shut up or I may just let you bleed out.” You glared, but clearly he wasn't taking your threat seriously.

 

“Okay, I'll shut up.” He sighed in defeat. You were preparing the alcohol to cleanse his injury when he spoke up again.

 

“I'm sorry.” You turned to face him in bewilderment because he had no reason to apologize. It wasn't his fault, that he'd been shot.

 

“....that I have amazing abs that keep distracting you.” His snarky comment caused you to apply a bit to much alcohol to his wound.

 

He let out a howl of pain and now it was your turn to smirk.

 

“Oops, I guess your amazing abs must have distracted me while I was applying alcohol to your wound.”

 

After about an hour, you were able to remove the bullet (from an extremely unpleasant Ilhoon) , clean and cover the wound.

 

This was not your first time removing bullets from someone besides yourself but that didn't mean you weren't a little worried. Daehyun was gone for the night, on a date with his high school buddy, Bom or as you like to call her, anime girl. If he were to come back early, he wouldn't be to pleased to see a pale, shirtless Ilhoon cuddling with you on your couch, blanket covered, watching a movie.

 

“Ram?” Ilhoon asked snuggling his head into the crook of your neck. You remained silent, a signal for Ilhoon to continue.

 

“Do you think everything is going to be okay?”

 

You pondered his question for a moment before responding.

 

“Maybe not right now, but soon everything will be better. All we can do for the moment is endure.”

 

“And what if we can't endure this? What if B.A.P were to crumble?”

 

“Than when we reconcile, we shall have an even stronger bond. One that will outlast time and will not be broken.”

 

Ilhoon' s arms s around your waist to pull you tighter into his embrace. Your bodies closing the now non-existent space between you. His lips brushing softly against your neck, causing you to shiver, before whispering into your ear, seductively.

 

“Remember that we are the warriors of the battlefield and we will show no mercy to those who try to destroy us.” His eyes now staring deeply into your own.

 

Ilhoon never failed to take your breath away, even with the simplest of things. His whole being was truly beautiful in your eyes, from his dark locks, his sparkling eyes to his abs. Everything just seemed so....perfect.

 

You couldn't help but lean in, desperate to feel the warmth of his plump lips. His actions mirrored your own, your lips merely a centimetre away when the door flung open and in came a dazed Daehyun.

 

Daehyun' s smile escaped his lips once he spotted the two of you, frozen as if time stopped, still a mere centimetre away from kissing. Both Ilhoon and you sported the same baffled expression, only yours was layered with panic as Daehyun approached the couch with a stern expression.

 

“What are you two doing?”

 

Daehyun' s voice gave way to new panic, his usually calm tone had changed into one of anger.

 

“We were just hanging out.” Ilhoon spoke casually, not fazed by Daehyun sudden mood change.

 

But when Ilhoon went to stand up, he realized he wasn't wearing his shirt, exposing his covered wound to Daehyun.

“Why are you shirtless? Or a better question is why are are you snuggling with my little sister? Were you two about to kiss?” Daehyun bombarded Ilhoon with questions, his 'protective older brother mode' now on.

 

“It's not as bad as it looks. I got shot in my side so I asked Ram to take out the bullet, since we didn't have money to pay for the hospital bill. So, she took out the bullet and stitched me up and since my shirt was soaked in blood, it was taken off to repair my wound.”

 

“How did you get shot if you were inside?”

 

“There was some weirdo who set up shop in our next door building, he shot through the windows' glass and hit me.” Ilhoon pointed to the now broken kitchen window.

 

“Our apartment location has been compromised and a member of our gang was shot. I think this calls for an emergency council meeting, tonight.”

 


Just a short chapter with a bit of romance!! If you have any suggestions or want the main character to end up with a specific person, leave a comment.

 

In other news,

This has been another dramatic week for kpop as my alltime favourite group, BAP, filed a nulification lawsui against TS Entertainment. As much as this it is good they have atleast filed the lawsuit together.