Chapter 3

Mind Games [Hiatus]

“Daehyun, I'm so glad you could make it and of course the ice queen, Lee Kwan.” Ukwon greeted both of you as you entered the club.

 

“Shouldn't you be bar-tending or paying bills. Don't pick a fight with the ice queen or I will have to kick you out of my kingdom.” You replied in a heavy tone.

 

Ukwon and you were known for your constant bickering. Many newcomers to the club thought you two were a couple but the regulars knew about your little rivalry. You of course, always won but that doesn't mean he would back down from the challenge and you enjoyed a little competition.

 

“Oh, isn't the ice queen quite cold today? What jack frost rejected you again didn't he?” Ukwon giggled as he quirked his eyebrows in question.

 

“You know after all, I am called the ice queen so I should be cold. Jack frost can't be near someone who is so cold in personality but so hot in appearance. Now go make your queen a drink, jester.” You giggled as you saw his face drop. Victory once again was yours!

 

Ukwon turned and began his walk to the bar counter where he started on your orders.

 

“For the lady one Zombie and for the gentleman?” Ukwon turned his attention to Daehyun after handing the drink to you.

 

“3 shots of absinthe than a gin and tonic.” Said Daehyun proudly. Absinthe wasn't an alcohol many people chose to drink due to it's high alcohol percentage.

 

“Here you go, Mr. High Alcohol Tolerance.” Ukwon hesitantly put the shots than the gin and tonic on the table before walking off to greet some newcomers.

 

You watched as Ukwon talked to the large men, he looked confused than pointed in your direction. The men than crossed the dance floor and through the crowd to the bar.

 

“Daehyun, we got some company.” You whispered as Daehyun looked up from his drinks to look at the men approaching.

 

“This is bad, this is going to be very bad.” Daehyun repeated to himself. You were curious as to what the big deal was? They were just guys who looked big but were probably harmless. It looked it was their first time in this club so maybe they just needed help walking around.

 

Finally, the men reached you and to your pleasant surprise Lay was there.

 

“Hey Kwan, what are you doing here?” Lay curiously gazed upon you before shifting his gaze to Daehyun.

 

“Kwan, you know this guy?” Daehyun asked hoping the answer would be no.

 

“Yeah, it's nice to see you in a place other than the hellhole we work at. This is my brother Daehyun and this is our hangout.” You said pointing at your brother and than the establishment surrounding you.

 

At the end of your speech, you finally noticed the staring contest between Lay and Daehyun.

“Earth to Lay and Daehyun. What's with the staring contest, do you two know each other?” You became curious as you saw them remain in their previous state.

 

All of a sudden, one of the other men stepped forward, to stand beside you. He was so cute with his big ears and huge smile.

 

“Ignore them, I am Chanyeol, one of Lay's friends and these guys are D.O.......” At that point, a guy with big eyes and a beautiful smile , shook your hand.

 

“ ...Kris...” Yet another beautiful man shook your hand, *this guy is even taller than Chanyeol and has enchanting deep dark eyes*

 

“....Chen..” Chen instead of shaking your hand kissed it. *His face is gorgeous and so is his smile*

 

“....and Xiumin” The last of the them shook your hand. *There is no way someone can be this cute yet his handshake is really strong*

 

“It is very nice to meet all of you. I'm Lee Kwan, Lay's co-worker and this is my brother Daehyun.” You said while giving your signature eyesmile.

 

*What cuties, although they still don't have Ren's angelic beauty but than again sometimes you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. He was exactly like a girl I used to know, manipulative and twisted *

 

You shuttered at the memories that remained imprinted in your mind. As you scanned the crowd you saw him. You spotted Ren on the dance floor grinding on some random girl. As you were about to turn away when you made eye contact with him, his lips in a smirk to your discomfort.

 

*You bastard. You twisted . You broke me and destroyed my ability to trust anyone to the level I trusted you. I loved you more than my own family and gang. I miss you and that only makes me hate you more*

 

“You okay Kwan?” Chanyeol looked at you with concern as you began to turn pale. He turned to look in the direction you were staring at only to come across a guy on the dance floor. *Isn't that Ren? How does she know him? Wait, Ren was a member of B.A.P along with Daehyun.*

 

“Yeah, excuse me for a minute I just need to use the restroom.” You slipped away in a hurry. Daehyun finally broke the staring contest and looked around for Kwan.

 

“Where is my sister?” Daehyun asked while scanning the crowd, the rap battle was in 2 minutes.

 

“She ran to the bathroom after having a staring contest with some guy on the dance floor.” Chanyeol couldn't have Daehyun knowing about his or more Exo's relationship with Ren.

 

“Where is he?” Daehyun asked surveying the crowd.

 

“He was there but I don't know, he must have left.” Chanyeol said trying to find Ren. He was gone.

 

Meanwhile at the bathroom...

 

After you gave yourself a pep talk and fixed your hair you heard the bathroom door open. However, after the door shut, you heard a click. Someone must have locked it, but who?

Your question was answered when you saw the reflection in the mirror.

 

As he began to approach you, your heartbeat increased drastically.

 

“What do you want? Don't you have someone else to go harass.” You said still staring at him through the mirror. However, you lost focus as your mind began to wander.

 

“Yes, but you are by far my favourite.” He whispered into your hair. You hadn't realize how close he had gotten as you were only focused on your thoughts.

 

You stood there frozen as memories of him rushed back into your head. All good ones until all the bad flashed though your head.

 

“Get away from me right now. You are nothing but a trader and a liar.” You growled turning around and glaring at him.

 

“I missed you, you must have missed me?” He whispered while tracing your jawline with his slender fingers.

 

“I didn't miss you, I hate you.” You said taking a step back, out of his grasp.

 

Fury flashed in his eyes as he grabbed you and pushed you up against the nearest wall. Once your back hit the wall his hands slammed on either side trapping you.

 

“You love me, and you will always belong to me. You are weak, you are just a silly little girl who is trying to put up this facade that she can defend herself. You are mine and you will always be mine. I control your heart and I control your body.”

 

Your eyes began to water but that didn't stop you from acting indifferent.

 

“You will never own me! You may have broken me but I have rebuilt myself stronger than before. I no longer fear you or your harsh words. I control my emotions and I control my actions. You do not pull the strings anymore so leave me alone!” You shouted angrily.

 

Before you could try to escape, he kissed you wildly. You bit his lip hoping you would be able to stall him and hopefully make an escape.

 

But he refused as he once again hit you up against the wall when you tried to escape. He only increased his force as he gripped your arms above your head. His body tightly held up against yours. Leaving you with no room to move your legs.

 

“You are my puppet and I will use you whenever I please.” He barked as he countinued to forcefully kiss you.

 

“Stop. Please!” You plead with him.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Sorry for the cliffhanger but had to happen.  Will Kwan be able to escape his grasp or will she surrender? If she does escape will she be the saviour or will someone else save her? Who is this other girl from Kwan's past? What is with Lay and Daehyun? Why is Ren an interconnecting character in everyone's story?