Chapter 5

Mind Games [Hiatus]

THANK YOU FOR READING!! FINIALLY  GOT MY 1ST SUBSCRIBER!!! YA!!

 

Both Ilhoon and you sat in that dark alley in silence until Ilhoon spoke.

 

“Those two were practically made for each other. Have you met two bigger pricks in your life? I mean she is a total , hat and he....well Ren is a manipulative, twisted, -faced tool.” You were basically crying after hearing Ilhoon describe them.

 

“Ilhoonie- Oppa is this dress too short? I hope you like it, after all what Oppa wants, Oppa gets.” You said trying to impersonate HER high-pitched voice.

 

“I can't believe you actually dated that .” You gigled.

 

“YAH!! Says the one that dated Ren, she was bad but at least she never beat me up to the point that I was in a coma.” Ilhoon said fuming at your jokes.

 

“T..t..that's right. I almost forgot about that.” You stuttered remembering that night when everything in your life fell apart.

 

“I'm sorry, Ram-ah. I didn't mean to bring that up.” Ilhoon spoke quietly while playing with your hair.

 

*I wanted to block that night out forever, but the memories always found their way back, consuming my mind with thoughts of loss. I lost so much that night, I wish I could go back and change it. *

 

 

“Ram-ah, where is Daehyun? Please don't tell me you came here by yourself, especially tonight.” Ilhoon quickly turned to face you completely. Your faces only inches apart.

 

 

“What about tonight?” You asked curious. You could see the concern lurking in his eyes.

 

“Exo. They have a trade off here at midnight. A lot of gangs have come to discuss territory and trading.” You were surprised because you didn't remember seeing any gangs inside.

 

“Maybe, we should go back inside and tell Daehyun.” You were now concerned for your brother's well being.

 

Sure, B.A.P was one of the strongest gangs in South Korea but most of the gang was at headquarters.

 

“Okay, let's get a move on than, slow poke. What are you day dreaming about? is it me? I am flattered but you are not woman enough for me.” Ilhoon said jumping up and lifting you to your feet.

 

“I'm woman enough to kick your , so you better chose your next words very wisely.” You glared only to see him start to shake.

 

“You are such a princess. Too gentle and fragile for a bad like me.” You whispered in his ear, seductively before running inside and locking the door.

 

“YAH!! OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR BEFORE I KICK IT DOWN.” Ilhoon yelled making you start to cackle.

 

“Fine, only if you say that I am too woman for you and that I am a goddess.” Ilhoon sighed than began to kick the door softly.

 

“I will just go around.” He said sadly.

 

“Ilhoon-ah, I suggest you just say it.” You said happily.

 

“You are too woman for me and you are a goddess.” Ilhoon spoke dryly.

 

The door clicked open just in time to see Ilhoon frown.

 

“What's wrong?” Before Ilhoon could talk your question was answered.

 

“Look who we have here, Ram and Ilhoon. I didn't know you two were invited to this meeting. I thought they only invited REAL gangs than again you've always found a way into other people's business, Ram.” A cold voice said. You could hear the snickers and automatically knew who it was.

 

“Well if it isn't Jackson Wang and his group of misfits. Rob another candy store recently or have you moved on to robbing the elderly.” You spoke swiftly while turning around to face Jackson and his gang.

 

You heard Ilhoon laugh and immediately saw Jackson's face contort into a scowl.

 

“You have a lot of nerve, Ram. By the way, I heard that your ex is here, but I guess you already know that judging by the bruise on your face.” Jackson smirked as his gang began to cackle.

 

“Wow, at least I had a real relationship. Still trying to force yourselves on girls, you cynical bastards. By the way, I heard that you recently got your kicked by a group of teenage girls, you must be devastated to know that most of them were only 13.” You know you've won right when you hear even his own gang laughing.

 

“Shut up you idiots, come on let's go.” Jackson yelled at his gang before walking to the end of the hallway. Before he left, he quickly glared at you than exited with his head hung low.

 

“How can you come up with a retort that fast? I mean, give me a day and I'll probably..... forget the diss.....never mind.” Ilhoon said before taking your hand and dragging you out of the hallway. At that time, Ilhoon's phone rang.

 

“Yo, what's up?” Ilhoon answered without checking the caller I.D.

 

“She's here with me, at the club............wait, what happened to her head........no, she didn't tell me about that.” Ilhoon swiftly shifted his gaze to Ram who was looking into the crowd at someone.

 

“I'll clean it up and than bring her over to the table.” Ilhoon said before hanging up.

 

 

“Who are you looking at?” Ilhoon asked curiously looking around until his eyes met with another.

“This is going to be REALLY bad.” You whispered while staring into the eyes of the red dragon's leader.

 

Ilhoon was too focused on another gang member to hear you. Curiosity got the best of you as you looked over to see Kikwang smirking and waving at us.

 

*That punk has some nerve to even look our way. He's going to get one hell of a beating for even showing up. *

 

You began to unconsciously crack your knuckles, flashing the coldest glare possible. You could see that he began to look nervous and very scared. You were a good fighter but your speciality was playing mind games and your ice-cold glare.

 

“Seems we have now found an even bigger prick than both Ren and your ex-hoe.” You said still focused on Kikwang.

 

“His life is going to end tonight. If you are in, we can take some trash out tonight.” Ilhoon smirked upon seeing Kikwang turn away, terrified.

 

“Sweetheart, I was born ready but first we need to take care of my head than I am game.” I said heading towards the ladies bathroom.

 

“I'm not going in there.” Ilhoon stood his ground until you put your hand to the back of your head and showed him the cut.

 

“I think my new priority is destroying Ren, than killing Kikwang. I think it's time I end him for hurting my dongsaeng.” Ilhoon said while hugging you tightly.

 

“I will help you kill Kikwang, anything for my Oppa.” I mumbled while holding onto Ilhoon tighter.

 

“Okay, let's get that wound cleaned and covered.” Ilhoon said leading you into the girls bathroom.

 

* This is gonna be fun kicking some and hopefully taking revenge on Ren and Kikwang for all the hardships they have caused my gang and I. Tonight we will stand together or fall alone. *