Exo's Hide out

Mind Games [Hiatus]

                                                                               

 

Hyunseung and you sprinted until you reached a quiet, dark alley to hide in. Both of you were out of breathe, having ran for 20 minutes straight, swerving around people, jumping over random trash cans and trying to pull each other far away before you could get caught. Both of you stood against the alley's back wall.

 

“Why must you drag me into your little web of mischief , shame on you Lee Kwan.” Hyunseung spoke dramatically while tsking at you.

 

“Your one to speak Mister hotshot, 'I'm invincible, they'll never spot me.'” You imitated his over-confident voice while adding your own crazy hand gestures.

 

“Your the one that started this.”

 

“And your the one that went along with the plan.”

 

“So?” Hyunseung questioned crossing his arms.

 

“You could have stopped me but instead you screwed up the whole plan!” You were so close to smacking that idiot on the head.

 

“I improvised, there is a difference, your plan wasn't any better. 'Let's waltz in and tear up the place'.”

 

You are officially pissed off at Hyunseung not to mention you just ran for 20 minutes straight. You sat against the alley's wall remembering the night's crazy events. At the beginning, everything was going exactly as expected, you had devised a 'bulletproof' plan but you didn't take into account one vital aspect, Hyunseung 's stupidity. Both of you were barely able to escape in decent condition but that didn't stop you from wanting to go back. To see the looks on all those s faces when you exposed out their true identity.... especially one in particular. One who you admired for his intelligence and kindness towards others, his purity and faith in others but that was all an act. An act perfected so that no matter how close you got to him, you would never think it was all a cover, a hoax used to manipulate others. History seemed to always repeat itself, he was just another man who hid secrets, all too well.

But this time you were in control; you were going to be the one to rise while he fell. A strong and brave woman had blossomed within you over the years, a woman who would finally show her inner strength, but most of all ....her wit.

 

“I'm going back.” You picked yourself up swiftly heading to the alley's entry but before you could reach it, a hand gripped your wrist. You turned to see an angry Hyunseung grimacing down at you.

 

“Are you crazy?”

 

“No, I am perfectly sane.”

 

“Clearly you're not if your even THINKING of heading back there.”

 

“It's time I stopped running, stopped hiding, stopped waiting, praying that people would learn, but they never do. I am not going to cower in fear, it is time I take my revenge.”

 

By this time the conversation hit it's , there was no going back, no lying, only brutal words and the occasional shove.

 

“Ram, please. Just wait it out for a little while. You could be starting a gang war! Endangering your loved ones because you want to feel power! Are you truly that dumb?! Do they not matter to you, does Daehyun not matter, do you even care what might happen to yourself?! You could get injured!”

 

“You really haven't changed Hyunseung, you are still the same coward you used to be.”

 

“Says the girl that couldn't stand up for herself. You have always been weak and now you have a backbone?!”

 

“I can at least say I've never abandoned my friends or family in their time of need! What about you?!”

 

“Oh, shut up about that! I can see why no one wanted you back than, you were weak, you were worthless. People cannot change like you have, you're still too weak, the only thing that has improved is your ability to hide it!” Hyunseung finally snapped before covering his mouth in panic and regret.

 

“Ram, I...I didn't mean it ..l..like that-.”

 

“You 're right, I am weak, I am worthless but we all have our faults. It's kinda funny really, we think people care, like they know us and we know them but people are savages. People hurt each other, abuse each other, leave each other. I knew you were the same, I just couldn't fully believe it till now.”

 

You pulled your arm out of Hyunseung 's grasp before walking towards the alley's entrance for a second time. Once again you were stopped by Hyunseung but instead of arguing you did what you've never had the courage to do. You gave Hyunseung a strong right hook, one filled with hate and determination, right on contact Hyunseung collided with the ground. You wanted to continue hitting him but you knew it was wrong.

 

You ran back to the hideout where you were earlier with Hyunseung but this time your face was covered with a mask and your hat concealed your shoulder length orange hair. You were ready to cause some damage, to get revenge even if it meant a huge fight, you just wanted to forget.

 

At that moment, all thoughts went out the window, all your regrets, all your fears because you were now too focused on the hideout's entrance, hidden in this shabby alley. You made sure to observe the mess of garbage bags scattered around the alley, the flickering lights that barely supplied an efficient amount of light, the lingering shadows that crossed in front of the alley. You slowly opened the door, only to be greeted by the stench of alcohol and perfume.

 

* Great they're probably entertaining guests tonight *

 

You entered and sat yourself at the bar, hoping to have a drink before causing any problems. Your original plan was better, to slowly reveal their identities while making sure you were to not get caught but after tonight, you wanted a fight. To cause havoc seemed to overshadow logic and common sense at the moment.

 

“Hey, can I get a beer?” You asked as the bartender approached you.

 

“Sure. Anything else?” He asked while gazing from your cap the covered most of you hair to your mask.

“No thanks.” You waved off the offer before searching the bar for any sign of them, when the seat beside you was taken by a roughed-up guy with a bad wolf tattoo on his bicep.

 

“Bartender, can I have a beer...” He turned to face you and you could see a spark of curiosity in his eyes.

“Anything for you cutie?” You shook your head as the bartender headed you your beer.

 

“How are you going to drink with that mask on your face?”

 

“I'll manage.” You quickly took off your mask and chugged most of the beer in one go.

 

You could see a mischievous smile appear on his face through your peripheral vision and at that moment you realized something. * Why do all these boys need to be so damn attractive, yet they hide their looks behind big, tattered clothes and dirty,unshaven faces? *

 

“Is this your first time here?” You turned to see the man staring intently at you.

 

“It is, I was curious about this place so I decided to come. It's pretty nice in here, maybe I should come here more often.” You shrugged before downing the rest of your beer.

 

“You should, a pretty face like you will be ..entertaining, to say the least.”

 

“Oh, I'm Baekhyun by the way. You are?” Baekhyun held his hand out to you.

 

“I'm Ram, it's nice to meet you.” You shook his hand before he held onto it in order to show you around the bar.

 

“I'll introduce you to the rest of the guys, if you like.”

 

“I'd like that very much.”

 

Baekhyun than dragged you up to the second floor where there was a private lounge just for them.

“Yo guys this is Ram, she is here for the first time, seems like this may be the first of many visits.” You smiled at the 7 boys and bowed politely to them before sitting beside him.....Lay.

 

You could tell he was probably freaking out but his facial features remained unaffected by your presence.

 

“It's okay if I sit here right?” Lay nodded before turning his attention back to the tv screen where some of the boys were playing video games.

 

You silently leaned closer to whisper quietly in Lay's ear without suspicion arising from anyone else. “

 

“I don't think it's very kind to ignore your friends, LAY.”