party times with infinite

Mind Games [Hiatus]

I know it's getting annoying but I am revealing who SHE is in the next chapter or two. If you like my story please subscribe, also leave your comments below on whether you like the story or think I need to change something. Btw, the main plot is going to fall into place soon so, please be careful because this plot may be shocking *dramatic piano in background*. 


 “No way! Ram and Lay have a thing for each other!” Chen sat down his laptop before breaking into fits of laughter.

(am I the only one that thinks this is the cutest gif ever?)

 

To an observer, this scene would look quite odd. Ten guys frozen, staring at a laptop screen in confusion and horror while one lone troll rolls around on the ground, laughing.

 

“Come on guys! That's hilarious!” Chen's giggling stops as soon as he sees the others' faces.

 

Silence engulfs the room until creaks can be heard from Lay's room, where he has been sleeping for the past hours.

 

No one dared to move, as the creaks turned into quiet shuffling.

 

Soon enough, a sleepy looking Lay approached the group, rubbing his eyes in a way that radiated innocence and a touch of cuteness. The cuts and bruises the covered Lay's face and body were forgotten for a mere moment at his cute gesture.

 

“What are you guys going on about? Can't a guy sleep in peace for a while.” Lay's voice raw from the previous night.

“N-n-nothing, s-sorry.”

 

“You don't sound so sure about it Baekhyun.” Lay tried to look at each of the boys but they all had the same unreadable look on their face. All of them standing in a weird formation as if they were protecting something behind them.

“What is going on?” Lay's patience was wearing out at his friends' mysterious behaviour.

 

“Really it's nothing. Do you want something to eat, you must be starving after sleeping half your life away.” Kris cracked a smile as he ushered Lay to the kitchen.

 

“That was close.” Suho breathed as everyone started laughing at their weird actions.

 

********AT B.A.P'S HANGOUT*******************************************************

 

“So your telling me SHE is one of Exo 's allies?” You questioned.

 

Everyone from both B.A.P and Infinite were settled in the hangout above the garage, discussing business.

 

“She's been their connection to the American drug trade. She only recently reached out to Exo when she found out they were B.A.P 's rival gang.” Hoya spoke solemnly.

“That doesn't make sense. How does she not know about Ren yet? I mean they are working through the same gang for f**k 's sake.” You were beyond confused to say the least.

 

“ She will find out soon enough.” Sungyeol muttered.

 

“What was that?” You interrogated, not pleased with the weak answers you were receiving.

 

“SHE is coming to Seoul in a week's time, she will find out soon enough about Ren.” Sunggyu spoke up.

 

“You just tell us this now, Sunggyu!” Daehyun stands up, only to be pushed back down by Yongguk.

 

“I thought you knew-”

 

“Clearly we didn't Sunggyu! Anything else you want to enlighten us on?!”

 

“Calm down, Daehyun! Save your anger for your enemies!” Yongguk says in a firm but calm voice.

“There is one other thing that is eating at me...” Sunggyu speaks slowly, as if he is about to reveal something he shouldn't.

 

“and that is...” Everyone leans in expectantly as Sunggyu reflects on what he is about to say.

 

“when you guys are going to feed us? Information is not free you know.” Sunggyu smirks before he is smacked on the head by Woohyun.

“Hyung, you gave me a heart attack!” Sungjong, being his dramatic maknae, acted out a fake heart attack.

 

“Maknae 's these days are so dramatic, you know what I mean right Yongguk.” Sunggyu nudged Yongguk before receiving a death glare from you.

 

“Only kidding.” Sunggyu responded before disappearing behind Dongwoo and Ilhoon.

“I guess he doesn't want a beating like you gave Lay.” Jongup and Zelo snickered until they felt the heat of your death glare now on them.

 

“It's a joke! Geez, stop staring everyone death glares before someone actually dies.” Zelo and Jongup rose their arms above their heads in defeat.

 

For a moment all you could do was stop to take in everyone's smiling faces and that's when you realized....

 

As much as you hated to say it, without these boys, you would be nothing. They brought you to life even in your deepest depressions and all you could do was try to protect them. It was time you became the protector instead of the damsel in distress.

 

“You know I love you guys, right?” You beamed.

 

“Of course. Who wouldn't love us?” Dongwoo questioned.

 

Everyone burst into laughter, talking about the coming weeks events, funny memories and work until the pizza came.

 

 

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF SEOUL

 

The man ended the phone call after receiving the job from his employer.

 

“It seems our time has come boys.” The men applauded and cheered.

 

“What is it this time, hyung?” The questioned, curiosity beaming in his eyes.

 

“We need to take out a gang.” The leader of the gang answered non-nonchalantly.

 

“What gang?”

 

“B.A.P.” The leader snickered, darkness creeping into his expression.

 

“When do we start?” The six boys stepped forward in anticipation.

 

“In one week, when the boss arrives.”

 

You may have won the battle B.A.P, but I shall win this war.