Dreams that we shared...

Mind Games [Hiatus]

 “You know that I love you, right?” You sat under the cherry blossoms listening to his sweet voice, calming you as the cool wind pushed the cherry blossoms on the ground into the sky.

 

“I do and I love you just as much.” Your smile never faltered, as you stared off into the distance, his hand lightly resting on top of yours.

 

“So why can't we run away?” He spoke as if it was that simple, as if running away from our problems was possible, just because we loved each other.

 

“It's not that easy.”

 

“But it is.” He answered back without any hesitation or doubt. His beautiful eyes finally shifted from the cherry blossom filed sky to your own eyes.

 

“I love you, you love me, how is it not that easy.” Staring into his eyes, you almost believed him.

 

“I am not going with you, I belong here with my brother and my gang.” You couldn't leave them, as much as you loved the man in front of you, you could not leave your family.

 

 

“Come with me while you can.”

 

“what the hell are you talking about? What's going to happen?”

 

“Next week will mark the end of B.A.P, I am trying to save you before you destroy yourself.” His hand was firmly grasping yours, as if reassuring you, he knew more than he lead on.

 

“I'm not supposed to tell you this but Hyuna's gang isn't coming alone, this is no longer a one against one war. Ren is no longer her number one priority, she is out for me and you.”

 

“How do we fit into this? We haven't seen her is years. What does she have against us?”

 

“Let's just say our friend Hyunseung has created some very colourful tales about us.”

 

“How do you know this?” He let go of your hand before standing, brushing off the flowers and dirt from his pants.

 

“I don't, you know this.” At that he turned and left, you tried to stand up and follow him but your legs gave in.

 

 

You woke up heaving, sweat dropping down you forehead and your hands shaking like crazy. You didn't know where you were til you spotted the familiar faces of your gang and infinite around your bed, looking at you with panicked faces.

 

It was then that you spotted him, still shirtless, leaning against your door frame. His hair glittered in the light, but his eyes remained dim as they locked with yours.

 

“How did you know this ?” You gazed at him in confusion. Everyone turning to look between you and Ilhoon.

 

“I didn't, you know this.” At that, your eyes widened. He knows, he was there. It wasn't just a dream.

 

“Is everything you spoke true?”

 

“It was, down to the very last word.” Ilhoon smirked with confidence.

 

“How did you know what is going to happen next week?” You tested, suddenly suspicious at the amusement in Ilhoon's eyes.

 

“I don't mean to interrupt this weirdness, but what the hell is going on?” Sunggyu stepped forward, blocking your view of Ilhoon.

 

“He knows.”

 

“What the hell does Ilhoon know?”

 

“You know it is not to late, Ram. My offer still stands” Ilhoon was now standing beside you.

 

“I know.” You answered, looking away. Ilhoon sighed before siting beside you on your bed.

 

“Well, we have a lot to do than don't we, to prepare for next week.”



 

This chapter kinda but I wanted to speed up Ram and Ilhoon's relationship I bit. There will probably be more cute couple moments in the future. I have revealed that HER is no other than Hyuna!

 

I have absolutely nothing against Hyuna, I just thought that a little TROUBLEMAKER would make it's way into this story.