Vacation gone wrong.

The Wish

Chapter Nine; Vacation gone wrong.

 

“Are we there now?”

 

“No, if you see a big Ferris Wheel, then we are.”

 

“Okay….” Pause. “Are we there now?”

 

“I told you already… We are not.”

 

“How about now?”

 

“No,”

 

“Now?”

 

“No.”

 

“Now?”

 

“No,”

 

“How about-”

 

“Would you ing shut up right now?! Jaebum, you are no longer a kid!”

 

Once Jinyoung roared inside of the car, everyone, excluding Jackson, who was cheering at the back when they witness how scared Jaebum got when Jinyoung roared, went silence at what they are currently doing.

 

It wasn’t the first time that Jaebum had done the same thing before, he was just excited about this vacation they had planned last week before Thanksgiving. Of course, Jackson and Mark is also excited but their father is the horrible one.

 

He woke up pretty early, took a shower pretty early, and even cooked breakfast for them. Jinyoung thought, it would be great if Jaebum kept on doing stuff like that rather than myself. But then again, the eggs are not what the kids were expecting.

 

Jaebum was jumping around when they all went outside, ready to head off. He was screaming about, “I would be the first one to test the Ferris Wheel,” And guess what, the Amusement Park that they were heading, would be open around 7AM and they’re on the road around 6AM.

 

They couldn’t blame their father since they all excited about the Amusement Park.

 

When the silence finally filled the car, Jackson unplug his earphone off and blast the music inside.

 

It was a rock music, which Mark hated the most, but he couldn’t bring himself on making Jackson to stop the music since a little certain one is enjoying the music as well.

 

A little while back, before they planned out the vacation, Mark had broken up with his girlfriend but that girl had threatened Mark, saying, “Whoever is that girl, I would surely going to make her life suffer,” Mark can only chuckled at how serious his ex was.

 

It wasn’t his fault that he felt complete around Bambam, not with her. Yeah, blame his heart instead, for not listening to his mind. That seem legitimate reason.

 

A shriek was heard and that cut Mark’s trance off completely. Jinyoung look over the rear mirror and ask Bambam what was wrong.

 

Bambam couldn’t bring himself to speak as he was too shocked. His legs were closed together and was shaking until Jinyoung got the clue and stop the car at the side, unbuckling his seat belt, he look over to Jaebum, who was looking back at him with wide eyes.

 

“Go to that store,” Jinyoung ordered. Even though Mark was quite clueless, he unbuckle his belt and lean forward to Jinyoung.

 

“I’ll buy it instead, what is it?”

 

A look on Jinyoung, doubtful, made Mark a bit uncomfortable. Sure, Jinyoung is in charge of taking care of Bambam’s personal hygiene but this time, he wasn’t sure if he’s making a good decision.

 

“Go to the aisle where you can see personal hygiene,” Jinyoung pauses to look at Mark’s face, it was stoic and straight. Okay, he can still go on, “Find xxxxxx pads for girls.”

 

“Pa-pads?” Mark stutters, although he knew what his mother is talking about right now, he wants to make sure of it.

 

The expression of Jinyoung told him that he was correct and so, he hop down of the car and went straight to the store.

 

Well, he wants to make sure that nobody in his school is here and witnessing Mark’s cruelty. He look around before entering the convenience store.  

 

The store was filled with a lot of customer, but Mark didn’t notice a few people that he might know or might knew him.

 

He read the text above the aisle. His eyes are wandering around as if he was looking for his prey. When he can’t find his destination, he got no choice but to ask around.

 

He went to the counter, scooting himself closer to the person behind the cashier, and tap his shoulder. The person turn around and Mark almost scream at his face. It was their captain in Martial Arts and he wouldn’t even expect that he was working in this small store.

 

His captain’s eyes widened at what he saw and smile gleefully at Mark. “Oh, Im! I didn’t know that you would know this store!”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Mark swat his captain’s cheerful attitude and added with a hint of embarrassment, “I need your help, though.”

 

His captain raises his brow and nods his head, ringing his bell before strode off to where Mark think it was safe.

 

“You see,” Mark started off. Even though he thought that it was irrelevant to ask someone he knew, he could just ask someone else but it was too late now, “My-my sister is having her period and I was asked to buy her one and-”He got cut off when his captain chuckles. “I know it was weird since I’m a guy!”

 

“Well, that wasn’t the case, Im.” His captain give off a warmly smile before adding, “If girls saw you buying pads, they’ll think you are a romantic guy.”

 

Mark puzzle face shows that he was not expecting this kind of words from their playful captain.

 

“Oh, come on! You know what I’m talking about!” His captain exclaim but soon die down when Mark tried to calm him down, “Anyway, you can find what you need on the aisle four on your left. Be sure to look down because sometimes it’s place below the foams.”

 

“Thanks, Junho.” He gives his captain a warm smile before running off to where his captain, Junho, had directed him to go to. He found what he need and confidently move to the cashier when he saw that Junho was, again, in charge behind the cashier.

 

Once the beep from the scanning machine was heard, Mark was ready to grab the plastic bag when Junho yank it back to him, smiling creepily at Mark.

 

When Junho was about to open his mouth, he got stop when Mark yank the plastic containing the thing he brought and said, “I’ll tell you at school, hyung. Right now, do not.. tell anyone about this.”

 

“I will do that, Marky.” And when Mark heard that nickname of him again, he groan his way out of the store.

 

When he reach at the car, Bambam was already sobbing at how red his white pants are. But Jinyoung tried his best to calm Bambam down, though it seem not working.

 

The door click and Mark went inside with the bag, handing it over to Jinyoung. “Here….”

 

“Alright, all of you,” By means, all of them except Bambam, “Let’s go outside so Bambam can have his privacy.”

 

The others slowly move their feet out of the car and Jinyoung locked the door before shouting to Bambam that he packed Bambam a sweat pants.

 

Jaebum was now pouting his lips while sitting at the sidewalk, thinking that it was not the best thing that had happened to him.

 

The time ticked a lot and Jaebum got annoyed of it. It’s  7:14AM and the Amusement Park is open and he wasn’t the first one to get inside, bummer.

 

Of course Yugyeom and Youngjae was enjoying making fun of their sulky father and Jackson joined later on.

 

“So, how did it go?” He knew what Jinyoung was talking about and Mark got a best answer for that.

 

“Horrible, mom. I met my captain in Martial Art, working as a cashier.”

 

“Oh? Was it Lee?”

 

“Yeah, Lee Junho.” He buried his face against his palms as he muffled his frustrated whines, “God, it was so embarrassing.”

 

“To be caught buying pads?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“You know,” Jinyoung smiles as he look at his son, “I’ve always seen buying that ever since I was a little kid. Girls said I was such a sweet guy buying things for the girl that I care.”

 

As when Jinyoung finish his sentence, the door of the car open and Bambam said it was okay to get inside.

 

Still confused on what his mother had told him, he move to ask before Jinyoung can get on but Jinyoung could only smile at him and walks away with Mark being left dumbfounded.

 

They arrived at the park after 30 minutes and Jaebum was feeling a bit bitter since then. He did enjoyed their vacation but then, Bambam’s sudden stomachache and headache caused the others to panic and went to the nearest clinic.

 

“Since your daughter had her period, it’s normal to have those.” The doctor said softly and hand Jinyoung one of the painkiller, “It might get worse since your daughter said it’s the first time that had happened, make her drink this if it happens again.”

 

They all bow when the doctor left, turning around to check Bambam, Mark was sighing in a relief way as he sit down on the couch, “Feeling better now?” He asked Bambam.

 

Bambam look over to him with a smile and nods his head, sitting up from the bed he was laying a while ago, he softly reply, “Yeah, a bit better now,”

 

“Ah… The Amusement Park would be close around 12.” Youngjae pouted, looking at his phone as Jaebum move to his side, asking why. “Since it’s Thanksgiving week, they’ll be closing the park early.”

 

“Is there a hotel near at that park?” Jinyoung suddenly butted in, making Youngjae to tap in his phone and wait a little longer before speaking a bit louder, “Yeah, 2 and a half miles away from the park.”

 

“Let’s all check in that hotel so tomorrow morning, we can go straight to the park.”

 

Jaebum’s eyes brighten when Jinyoung speak, throwing himself to his husband and shower Jinyoung’s face with his kisses, while mumbling that he loves him.

 

Jackson and Yugyeom was gagging in the background while Youngjae and Mark are helping Bambam to get up from the bed.

 

“You sure you are okay now?” Mark whisper to Bambam, which make the younger to jolt away and fell to Youngjae.

 

His voice was shaking, like there’s a wind blew his body, “Y-yeah, hyung. I’m okay.”

 

That wasn’t the first time that Bambam had avoided him. Sure, they kissed for like three or four times but after that, Bambam was speechless and thank god, Youngjae interrupted them or else, Mark might’ve done something he would regret someday.

 

They all climb up to the car and let Youngjae take them to the nearest hotel he was talking about. When they all arrived, Youngjae unbuckle his seat belt and turn around with a smirk, “See? I can drive now.”

 

With a victory smile on Mark’s lips, he replies, “Of course. I thought you well enough.”

 

Jackson gag once again and drag them out of the car. They all went inside with a smile on their lips and Mark nearly fell on his heels.

 

“What was that for?” Jackson was smiling oh so smugly when Mark turn around and growl at him. “You almost made me fall!”

 

Jackson and Yugyeom was laughing until Mark had enough and ran around, trying to catch the two of them or at least one of them.

 

Jinyoung let out a frustrated sigh as they went to the counter, “Two rooms.”

 

“How many?” One of the girl speaks with a high yet soft tone of her, Jaebum answer this one, “Seven.”

 

“Wait, why only two rooms?” Bambam ask, looking up to meet his father’s eyes.

 

Jaebum pats his head before replying, “Well, you will be sleeping with us, mom and dad with their little cutie Bambam.” Jaebum cooes, making Youngjae to roll his eyes. “And the other room would be them.” When Jaebum point his finger to Mark and Jackson, Yugyeom is hiding behind Jackson, Mark gasp at that.

 

“Wait… What? I’ll be with this idiots and Youngjae?” Mark urges, moving forward while ignoring the roars of complains from the two.

 

“Thank you for not calling me idiot,” Youngjae said with a smile and Mark smile back, moving his eyes to look at Jaebum. “Dad, I don’t want to sleep with this idiots!”

 

Jinyoung turn around after signing the papers and paying for the room, speaks, “Mark, if you want, you can sleep with us.”

 

“Okay!” Mark quickly respond that made Bambam to widen his eyes and just give up on arguing about it.

 

“Here’s the key for your room, Youngjae.” When Jinyoung hand the keys to Youngjae, Jackson come launching on Youngjae’s back and whine against it.

 

“Why are you giving Youngjae the keys? Aren’t I the oldest one in here?”

 

“Well, you are the oldest among the three of you. Though Youngjae is more mature than you.” As if like the thunderbolt hit Jackson on the face, he kneel down on the floor while sobbing dramatically.

 

“Anyway, after you guys settle down your luggage or your stuff,” Jinyoung emphasizes the word ‘Your’ directly to Jackson, who brought only a pair of boxer and a t-shirt. “Let’s all meet in the pool area.”

 

“There’s a inside pool in here?!” Jackson and Yugyeom shouts in excitement, receiving a nods, they all rush to the room they were assign.

 

Mark and Bambam walk together as Jinyoung and Jaebum took the lead. It was awkward, among Mark and Bambam, since Bambam jolted away from Mark’s touch, he knew that Mark might hated him now.

 

But Mark was, almost, thinking the same thing. He thought that Bambam might’ve hated him since he kept on touching him. Since Bambam is a girl now, she might be sensitive when it comes to that.

 

When Mark took a glance to Bambam, he caught him as well, taking a glance at him and both of them snap their heads away.

 

Mark though that they were acting like a teenagers, too shy about their own feelings, which is Mark hated the most. He acts like he doesn’t care but all he wants is Bambam to accept him.

 

Well, Mark haven’t tell Bambam a single thing about his feelings. But then, Bambam didn’t even gave him a chance.

 

Jinyoung open the door of their room and Mark was the first one to enter, looking around, it was big and there’s a lot of space for them. But his eyes landed on the two object that seems too hard for him to register if it was true.

 

Two King size bed on each corner.

 

Of course, their parents would take the other one, then… “Do Bambam and I going to sleep together on the same bed?” He ask to Jinyoung, who turns around to face him with a confuse look.

 

“Well, you guys usually like to sleep together before… So, what’s the problem with that?”

 

“Bambam is a girl now, mom.”

 

Jinyoung caught Mark’s cautiousness within his tone and reply softly, “Don’t worry, I don’t think Bambam is against to it, as well.”

 

“But mom-”

 

“No buts, Im Mark Yien. I told you already. Besides, you guys are siblings.”

 

“That wasn’t even the case,” Mark mutter his sentences and flop down on the bed, which Jinyoung knew it was the one he wants, and bury his face against the pillow.

 

“Hyung… Do you want to take that side or this side?” When Mark lift his head to look at Bambam, he move to the right edge of the bed and said, “I’ll take this one.”

 

Jinyoung pull out something on his bag and throw it to Jaebum, “Give that to Jackson and the other kids.” Jaebum nods his head and was about to exit then suddenly froze.

 

“Wait…” He say, turning around, “I don’t know where the pool area is.”

 

“Then, let’s go together.” Jinyoung said, grabbing another plastic before throwing it to Mark and Bambam’s bed. “Bam, I got you a swimsuit as well.”

 

“When did you bought this?” Bambam asked, bewildered.

 

“Oh, I just randomly brought it in case this situation comes.” Jinyoung smiles, receiving a warm one from Bambam. “Mark, I had one for you too and I’m guessing it’s in the bag that your dad is carrying. Let’s go?”

 

Mark hop down from the bed and exit with his parents. They all walk in silence to the pool area, which located not too far away from their room. Jaebum asked how did he knew about the pool area, Jinyoung simply reply that one of the employee had told him about it.

 

They all went inside of the changing rooms and Mark was the last one to get change. He wasn’t the slowest when it comes to changing clothes, it was Jackson but that guy decided to wear his T-shirt on.

 

“Wow, your body is much better than what I had expected.” Mark got greeted with a girl. He look over to the girl and shake his head, wearing a smile on his lips, he reply quite coldly.

 

“Thanks, but don’t flirt with me, I’m taken.” And Mark walks away with a victory grin on his lips. He arrived at the area where his family were, but one thing that caught his eyes is Bambam, wearing a baby blue swim suit.

 

“Uh…” He was too stupid to get speechless to that and Jackson caught that, storming over to his side with his infamous grin on his stupid face.

 

“Don’t tell me, man…” Jackson pauses as he lean even more closer to Mark’s ear to whisper his next sentences, “that turns you on?”

 

And Jackson was seen floating on the pool in a flash.

 

It wasn’t that Mark was to that. It’s just Bambam is showing a lot of her skin. It was too awkward so when the others jump in to join Jackson on the pool, Mark joins Bambam on the floor and said. “Aren’t you showing a lot of skin?”

 

Bambam turn around with a raise of brow before speaking, “Well, this is what mom brought me…. Don’t you think it’s okay or pretty?”

 

Mark knew that if a girl ask about that, they should reply with a positive one so Mark respond confidently, “Yeah, you look good on that.”

 

And Bambam was caught blushing on his sentence.



 

A/N; I’ll just leave it like that since I got tired of typing that on my phone. :c Haha. Anyway, enjoy! And thanks for the positive comments. I couldn’t reply to your comments since I do not know. :c Please teach me. Lol.