Yugyeom vs. Mark [Part 2]

The Wish

Chapter Eighteen; Yugyeom vs. Mark [Part 2]

 

“Eh-?!”

 

Bambam almost shrieked out of surprise when Mark leaned his lips closer to his ear, almost, and the breathing of the older is ghostly over his skin. He can feel the warm air escaping Mark’s nose. The word almost is way too frustrated to Bambam.

 

“Is that how you undo the spell?” It wasn’t literally a question, more like a command for Mark that made him to sweat at Bambam’s high tone pitch. He is a girl, though.

 

“Well, that’s how I undid the spell.” He casually replied with a hint of confident. “Could you think of something else other than the kid harassed me?”
 

“Pfft-” Bambam burst out of laughter at the memories of how red Mark was when he told him about the kid who was poking his birdie. Although that doesn’t seemed to be the caused of it, Bambam had a one percent theory about the poking thingy.

 

“Maybe that kid helped you out?”

 

“Nonsense!” Mark quickly replied with a yell, earning him a stare from the others once again. “You, Bambam, should be jealous because that kid touched me before you.”

 

“You should shush now, hyung.” Bambam shamelessly replied, his head was low due to the embarrassment. No wonder Mark was upset about the kid. That was the reason of him being upset.

 

“Just… don’t say anything. You didn’t love me, anyway.” Bambam bluntly said, knowing that Mark would argue about that words of his but due to Bambam’s face, Mark didn’t said anything other than pulling Bambam closer to him and crashed their lips together in a blissful kiss.

 

It was soft at first, but when Bambam replied to the kiss. Mark had deepened it so that Bambam would know everything about it.


 

“-Alas,” Jackson groan out, looking at Mark with a tenseful stare, or stressful stare. It was morning, time to get up from their slumber but due to Jackson’s stupid answer to Youngjae’s question, he didn’t slept for almost the whole night. Thanks to the weird imagination he had last night.

 

“Tell me about your argument with him?” Mark suggested, when Jackson finally slumped down on the chair with a huff leaving his lips.

 

Jackson didn’t dare to open his mouth, as if purposely making Mark to wait. But the older knew about the younger, he read his mind, and completely over to it, asking another question, “What is that question about anyway?”

 

“About marriage.” Mark’s eyes almost bulge out when Jackson shortly reply with a hint of disappointment. He wanted to marry Youngjae but they are still at the young age, where a lot of things would happen.

 

What if Youngjae realize that Jackson is not the one he wanted? That would definitely going to break Jackson’s heart, for sure.

 

“What if Youngjae won’t marry me anymore after I replied with a stupid answer!?” He let out a frustrating chants, messing his own hair as he lean his chin on the table, with his eyes close, he added, “Without Youngjae, I won’t be able to breath now.”

 

With a sigh escaping his lips, Mark also slump down on the table, his chin deep in the cloth of the table, and he ask Jackson, “Do you think Youngjae is upset because of your answer or because of how you replied to his question?”

 

It’s like a light bulb suddenly appear above Jackson’s head, he snap his head up, and eyes are watering at the realization that just hit him like a truck. “Hyung~” He was about to let out a sob, which Mark automatically stop with his glare.

 

“Talk to him before it’s too late, idiot.” With that, Jackson run off to where their bedroom is located, leaving Mark on the table, chin is still deep buried in the cloth of the table.


 

“A word from mom,” Yugyeom holds firmly the paper, reading the content of the paper, “Yugyeom, baby, please take good care of your dad. He is having a hard time moving his head due to migraine. I love you.”

 

“Did mom really wrote that?” Bambam ask, unable to trust the way Yugyeom reads the letter.

 

“What do you think I am? Jackson hyung?” Yugyeom reply, offended. “Besides, dad is groaning over there-” When the two turn their heads to where Yugyeom is pointing at, Jaebum is bedridden, unable to turn his head as he cough loudly. “-is very sick and need someone to nurse him.”

 

“Then why me?” Bambam whine, looking at Yugyeom with a pout on his lips. Even though that Yugyeom had explained his reason on why he doesn’t want him to take care of their sick father, Bambam couldn’t get himself to nurse their father. He already have plans for today.

 

“It’s our last week in Germany. Could you at least take this favor of mine?” Yugyeom saw on how Bambam is way too focused on thinking if he’ll do it or not.

 

“Alright, but just an hour. Mark hyung and I already planned out something.”

 

With that, Yugyeom storm out without saying another word.


 

Mark found himself staring at their father with a frown over his face, looking a bit bitter after what had happened. He was suppose to meet up with Bambam in the court today, but the younger didn’t show up, much to his dismay.

 

“Aren’t you suppose to be with me today?” Mark grumpily ask as he sit down on the chair near at Bambam, who is looking at him with an apologetic face.

 

“I’m sorry,” Bambam pause to look at his eyes, “Yugyeom asked me a favor.”

 

“But this is our last week in Germany. If we missed that store, we won’t be able to buy that charm necklace that you wanted.” Mark reason with a sad pout on his lips.

 

Bambam couldn’t hide the smile that is forming over his lips, making Mark to narrow his eyes away from him with a ‘hmpf’ trailing it. “Aw, come on, hyung. We can still go tomorrow.”

 

“Mom would be taking you to the parlor tomorrow.” Mark quickly said, still not looking at Bambam.

 

“How about the following day?”

 

“Can’t. Jackson and I are planning to play basketball.”

 

“How about the following day then?”

 

With that, Mark huff his cheeks and let Bambam alone for a while with Jaebum.


 

“Ah…” Jackson’s tone was low, even though that he knew that Mark had read him clearly, he repeated his question. “Hyung, I’m asking you if you are okay?”

 

“I am totally okay!” Mark’s tone went up, causing a lot of people to look in their way. Mark had dragged Jackson out for a lunch in the near shop. He clear his throat, signaling others it wasn’t that important. “Bambam dumped me because Yugyeom asked a favor.”

 

“She dumped you? And why on earth Yugyeom would asked a favor?”

 

“Exactly! There is something wrong with Yugyeom. Or there might be something bothering that kid.”

 

Jackson’s eyes wander around the shop, making his eyes squint at how the sun is way too up. “Believe it or not, Yugyeom hated warm weather ever since he was a kid.”

 

Mark’s eyes look over to where Jackson is looking at currently. They spent staring outside and without any further notice, both yelp due to the brightness that blind both of them.


 

“You better watch out, you better not cry…” Bambam hum the tune of a Christmas song, playing with his video games in the room. He lowered down the volume of his game but his singing was way too loud.

 

“Bambam? Where’s your mom?” He sees Jaebum slowly rising up from the bed, ruffling his head with a yawn escaping his lips. “Where is he?”

 

“He went out with Youngjae to buy some souvenirs for grandpa and grandma.” Bambam pause his game and turn his head towards his father, “How are you feeling?”

 

“A bit better now.” Jaebum form a tiny smile on his lips, looking around as he notice a paper near at his table. “Did mom left a note?”

 

“Yeah, but Yugyeom had it.” Bambam return his attention to his game, not really bothering to look at Jaebum’s direction.

 

The older of the two reach out to grab the paper, reading the content of the letter. “Hm, funny, Yugyeom supposed to be the one taking care of me.” Jaebum deadpan, unable to take the anger that is pooling over his blood now.

 

“Bambam, get Yugyeom for me, please?” With a huff leaving his lips, he hop down on the bed, not forgetting to pause the game, and run off to find their little brother.


 

“Oh, Yugyeom-ah, what are you doing here?” Jackson greeted the kid with a smile over his lips, moving forward to plant his hand over his head.

 

“I was looking for Mark hyung, actually. I need him.” Yugyeom shortly reply, not reacting to Jackson at all.

 

With that, Jackson took off without looking back at them.

 

“Funny, whenever you have something bothering you. You usually go to Jackson.” Mark chuckles, fascinated on how Yugyeom reacted to Jackson.

 

Yugyeom didn’t react to that either, making Mark to raise his brow in confusion. “Yugyeom…?” He call out for the younger, who just kept on staring at him, “Is there… something w-”

 

“You better keep your hands off of Bambam. I do not like how the way you acted towards Bambam.” Not only Yugyeom cut off Mark’s sentence, he walk away without giving Mark a chance to speak. Or finish his words.



 

A/N; Uh…. I was typing this in school and ended up getting more confusing. Am I right? I don’t think there’s a mistakes over here. Just the plain old grammars. Hahaha. Anyway, enjoy!